• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

EPP CAI

Started by WinPlaceSHO, May 19, 2020, 06:37:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WinPlaceSHO

Well ridered74, you sneaky son of a gun, you with all of those mind tricks... you changed my mind.  I pulled the trigger today, I hope you're happy, you are enabling my problem/addiction.  Ha!

Jk, with the sale of the used parts I had laying around in the garage I only had to pony up about $100, so I'm going to call it a win!  Heck it will be worth it just to easily check my trans fluid.

Thanks again for everyone answering my questions.
Black 2018 SHO Non-PP | GH e30/AO Tune | PPE Catted Downpipes | Dicunzolo Gen2 Trans Mount | SP-542's | 170 Tstat | 3 bar | H&R Springs | XDI-35 | Badges removed  | Chrome delete | GH IC | EPP CAI | Noisemaker delete | MSD coils

StealBlueSho

Quote from: WinPlaceSHO on May 22, 2020, 08:50:28 AM
Well ridered74, you sneaky son of a gun, you with all of those mind tricks... you changed my mind.  I pulled the trigger today, I hope you're happy, you are enabling my problem/addiction.  Ha!

Jk, with the sale of the used parts I had laying around in the garage I only had to pony up about $100, so I'm going to call it a win!  Heck it will be worth it just to easily check my trans fluid.

You are gonna love how it sounds... it's pretty gnarly...

If you are a fan of Mad Max (the original) it sounds like when Max hits the supercharger on his Falcon XB GT..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ridered74

Quote from: WinPlaceSHO on May 22, 2020, 08:50:28 AM

LOL! I know the feeling man. Pretty much every single thing I've done to my car started with "nah i don't really need that". The sound is really cool tho, and the look of it isn't too bad either.
Gearhead E30 tune, Gearhead intercooler, LMS firestorm hpfp, catted downpipes, corsa catback, 160 degree thermostat, 3 bar map, upgraded AD trans mounts, MSD coils, Nitto 555R drag tires on front, AR924 wheels and BFG sport comp 2 summer tires on rear, and an EPP intake.

12.2479 @ 118.05 fastest trap
11.591 @ 114.89   fastest ET

76fomoco

I ordered mine last week and it's sitting on the bench. I figured I might as well order GH gen 3 turbos as I would be 1/3 of the way there sooo.... This brings me to full bolt on's! Now I just need an email from Brad:).
this is funny "nah i don't really need that" when I started I told the wife I will go all the way up to meth. Ummmmm welll....
2013 PP AJP E30 160 TS, sp542 plugs, 3 bar, PPE catted DP's, GH IC, GH turbos, XDI-35, EPP hot and intake
Best 3-29-21  11.85 with 3000 DA
DA trap best 117.96
E30 = 492 whp, 536 wtq
E30+meth 498 whp, 539 wtq

802SHO

Quote from: 76fomoco on May 24, 2020, 09:57:42 AM
I ordered mine last week and it's sitting on the bench. I figured I might as well order GH gen 3 turbos as I would be 1/3 of the way there sooo.... This brings me to full bolt on's! Now I just need an email from Brad:).
this is funny "nah i don't really need that" when I started I told the wife I will go all the way up to meth. Ummmmm welll....
Hell yeah buddy

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

IG @802SHO 2010 SHO non PP, Tuned by AJP Turbo, 109 Octane + VP C85 for E30, Ported GH Gen 3 upgraded turbos, Ported 13+ Exhaust Manifolds, Custom FM IC TreadStone TR10C, EPP Hot Pipes, EPP Dual CAI, XDI35 HPFP, Deatschwerks 300C LPFP, Alky Control Methonal Injection, Alky dual nozzle upgrade, Zex Nitrous dual dry shots, Dicunzolo Gen2 torque mounts, MSD Coils, SP542 .026, 160 T, 3bar, Phenolic Spacer, Braille Lightweight Battery, Kirky Lightweight Racing Driver Seat, Catless Downpipes, custom stainless 2.5" double xpipe w/muffler deletes 4" quad tips, UPR Dual Valve Catch Can, 13+ PP Trans Cooler, Econoaid throttle Body Booster, Bravado Tribute 20x9.5 + 32 offset Wheels, Nitto NT555R Front Tires, Continental Extreme Contact DW Rear Tires and all are 275/35/20, H&R Springs all around w/rear cut 1/2", 1" hubcentric wheel spacers m14 1.5 stud/lug conversion, R1 Concepts Geomet slotted/drilled rotors with Heavy Duty Semi Metallic pads, Aeroforce Interceptor Gauge.
Currently World's Fastest Ecoboost SHO
11.063 @ 123.17 MPH!  NED 10/10/20