• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Random thoughts for the day

Started by EcoPowerParts, June 26, 2013, 09:50:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHOnUup

As long as it works, I will find the beauty that is obviously hidden somewhere in there.

Chose to not sparkle it up, didn't want to make the surrounding parts feel bad.;)

Rich

2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

SHOnUup

Notice the nice dent in the grille. This happened about a month ago now. No feathers, no fur, and no chipping of the paint leads me to believe someone kicked it in. Dent happens to fit the toe of my shoe perfectly....hmmmm

Rich

Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

IHeartGroceries

^Sonsabitches

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

2013 SHO PP

SHOdded

Whoa, that sucks, man!  No call for that :chair:
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

SHOnUup

You know, really would like to chalk it up to random object. But the looks of it just makes it fall under some a-hole that didn't appreciate me taking up a parking space at the back of the lot.

Rich

SHOdded

SHOnUup

Quote from: SHOdded on November 14, 2014, 12:27:36 PM
Is it fixable?
I think so. The metal sheet used for the grille lining is pretty stout, but looks to be workable. I imagine the paint will chip pretty bad in the process though. Looks like a winter project as it sits.

On a better note, I have clearance from the "boss" to say, collect some parts after X-MAS!!!

Rich

SHOdded

Great news, Rich!  The CIC giving the upgrade project a thumbs-up is a mighty big victory :)

SHOnUup

For sure! One small tiny step in the automotive world, but one hugely massive step cleared for one lucky guy!!!

Rich

wasinger3000

Sitting in my car listening to music while I wait for the leonid meteor shower to start. Love watching the stars...
13' SHO, Non-PP, Tuned by Torrie, Meth injection, 3 bar, 170* stat, custom axle back exhaust, Prosport Boost gauge.
15' F150 Lariat Sport, all the options, 3.5L Eco. (fiancée ride.)
13' GTCS, will be missed.

SHOdded

wasinger3000

Quote from: SHOdded on November 18, 2014, 04:21:21 AM
Telescopically or naked eye?
Just my eyes. They were to far spread out for any magnification. Put about 3 idle hours on the car, :o
13' SHO, Non-PP, Tuned by Torrie, Meth injection, 3 bar, 170* stat, custom axle back exhaust, Prosport Boost gauge.
15' F150 Lariat Sport, all the options, 3.5L Eco. (fiancée ride.)
13' GTCS, will be missed.

SHOdded

irondoor19

Looking outside at the ICE on the fence,Wondering why it is 18 Deg. Out in Columbus
OHIO on Nov 18, with a wind chill of 11 @ 1.30 in the afternoon...This Just Sucks ??? :(
2010 Lincoln MKS, BONE Stock for Now, 2014 3.7L Police, Drop IN K&N,