• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Random thoughts for the day

Started by EcoPowerParts, June 26, 2013, 09:50:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZSHO

August is a year that i had the car,right before that submitted pictures of the tires and the condition of them,service advisor stated you still have a little bit more meat left buy look of the pics,and to call him in oct,called him yesterday and told him i want to go with 255-45-20,bit wider,he said which tire do you want to go with and will take it from there,my appt next friday,will see what happens,

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

SHOdded

Good luck with the tires, Z, post some pics along with your experience with them.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

ZSHO

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

ZSHO

Quote from: SHOdded on October 18, 2014, 08:49:15 AM
Good luck with the tires, Z, post some pics along with your experience with them.
Will do -MANU

SHOnUup

Poor thing has been outside for 5 days now. Finally located a local front diff for the truck at almost half the price of others online. Time to put what I took apart back together and send it to my mechanic and free up the garage already.

Rich

2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

SHOdded

The SHO is a brute, it can take it :)
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

SHOnUup

Quote from: SHOdded on October 24, 2014, 10:55:48 AM
The SHO is a brute, it can take it :)
Notice the frost on roof across the street, brrrr. 36* this morning.

Rich

Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

IHeartGroceries

Finally got this sucker cleaned up a little. Now, to get it running better.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

2013 SHO PP

SHOnUup

Yesterday, in my search for the front diff on the truck I put in a parts request on one of those free part finders. Hour later I get a call back from a guy I can barely understand. He asks, for some weird reason, "how long have you been looking"? I reply not that long and I've been calling around locally today to locate one. He then wants make sure I realize they are not a junk yard, they are "advanced recyclers"...I literally laughed out loud and stopped him to ask if that's the new glamorous phrase for junk yard. He shrugs it off and starts listing the parts I'm actually looking at online already (exact same mileage on each part). After I choose the low miles part(that is already sold that I had gotten a price on earlier before they realized they didn't have it anymore) he throws out a price hundreds of dollars more than I got. So I call him out on not even being a "recycler" and the only thing he's doing is trying to rip me off for his "advanced" pocket lining. Quickly received the dial tone, some people.

Rich

SHOdded

C'mon, Rich, that guy's time must have been worth at least a couple of hundred bucks, easy ;)

wasinger3000

It's nice having this only a mile away.
13' SHO, Non-PP, Tuned by Torrie, Meth injection, 3 bar, 170* stat, custom axle back exhaust, Prosport Boost gauge.
15' F150 Lariat Sport, all the options, 3.5L Eco. (fiancée ride.)
13' GTCS, will be missed.

SHOnUup

SHOnUup

This may be the ugliest $500 I ever spent.

Rich

SHOdded

A little time with rust remover, wire wheel, paint and it just may look pretty again :)

Larrylu

I think it has an inner beauty!
2010 Loaded, Non PP, Steel Blue Metallic, Livernois Stage 4+, Blacked out grill, Nexus 7 Tablet running Torque Pro