• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Random thoughts for the day

Started by EcoPowerParts, June 26, 2013, 09:50:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHOnUup

Definitely taking the family to get lost in there. We live right there basically. I see enough room for a SHO symbol there. Lol
2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

SHOdded

I suggest leaving your hedge clippers at home lest you run up against a bouncer named Freddie or Jason ;)
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

SHOnUup

Quote from: SHOdded on August 21, 2014, 04:47:43 PM
I suggest leaving your hedge clippers at home lest you run up against a bouncer named Freddie or Jason ;)
Lol
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

wasinger3000

Does anyone know what a tuned 2.0L eco fusion awd will do 0-60 in?
13' SHO, Non-PP, Tuned by Torrie, Meth injection, 3 bar, 170* stat, custom axle back exhaust, Prosport Boost gauge.
15' F150 Lariat Sport, all the options, 3.5L Eco. (fiancée ride.)
13' GTCS, will be missed.

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: wasinger3000 on August 22, 2014, 03:14:48 PM
Why? Have you been challenged?

wasinger3000

Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on August 22, 2014, 03:48:03 PM
Quote from: wasinger3000 on August 22, 2014, 03:14:48 PM
Why? Have you been challenged?
Haha. Nah. I'd destroy it if I was. Just curious as to what it might do. It's quite slow in stock forum. Maybe high 5 ' s after a tune I'm thinking.
13' SHO, Non-PP, Tuned by Torrie, Meth injection, 3 bar, 170* stat, custom axle back exhaust, Prosport Boost gauge.
15' F150 Lariat Sport, all the options, 3.5L Eco. (fiancée ride.)
13' GTCS, will be missed.

SHOdded

I heard there's a Super version of the EB Fusion prowling the streets ...   :)
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: SHOdded on August 22, 2014, 07:12:03 PM
I heard there's a Super version of the EB Fusion prowling the streets ...   :)
They'll think its super till they meet up with one of the corn injected big girls...

SHOnUup

panther427

2013 SHO

SHOnUup

Quote from: panther427 on August 22, 2014, 10:22:19 PM
yes please
Looks nice, sounds nice, but would send me to being a single man.

PokerMunkee

With the new Z06 pricing revealed, starting at $78K, you're going to see a lot of Corvettes for sale, including some C7s.

Drool!
2013 SHO PP - Ignot Silver/Charcoal
Unleashed 91 tune w/ 3BAR, Corsa exhaust, LEDs everywhere
2011 F-250 6.2 CCSB FX4

SHOnUup

That vette has 1018 rwhp to boot!

IHeartGroceries

Looking for a few opinions. I enjoy both original and at least partially custom looks on classic pickups.

Currently, my 72 C-10 sits all original, and it's a great look. I'm running the thin whitewall tires and everything. I enjoy the look enough to keep it that way, but perhaps freshen it up a tad by powder coating the original steelies a fresh coat of white, losing the factory covers, and perhaps just running those hub and nut caps, and keeping the whitewalls. Also, would run a mild static drop, such as a 3/5 or perhaps a 2/4.

Here it is now:

Alternatively, I also dig the semi-custom appearance of aftermarket, oversized wheels...something like this:

The wheels above are I believe 20", which is a little larger than I want. I'm thinking 18", with a little more tire, in a very similar style wheel.

There's bound to be an objective opinion base here. At least, more so than the truck forum. Ha.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

2013 SHO PP

SHOnUup

Quote from: IHeartGroceries on August 23, 2014, 01:21:53 PM
Looking for a few opinions. I enjoy both original and at least partially custom looks on classic pickups.

Currently, my 72 C-10 sits all original, and it's a great look. I'm running the thin whitewall tires and everything. I enjoy the look enough to keep it that way, but perhaps freshen it up a tad by powder coating the original steelies a fresh coat of white, losing the factory covers, and perhaps just running those hub and nut caps, and keeping the whitewalls. Also, would run a mild static drop, such as a 3/5 or perhaps a 2/4.

Here it is now:

Alternatively, I also dig the semi-custom appearance of aftermarket, oversized wheels...something like this:

The wheels above are I believe 20", which is a little larger than I want. I'm thinking 18", with a little more tire, in a very similar style wheel.

There's bound to be an objective opinion base here. At least, more so than the truck forum. Ha.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
I like the look of some aftermarket wheels on an old truck. Original is a must for some, but they don't compliment the trucks nice lines it seems.