• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Random thoughts for the day

Started by EcoPowerParts, June 26, 2013, 09:50:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHOnUup

2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

panther427

When the Turbo is bigger than the car lol
2013 SHO

IHeartGroceries

Here's a few photos of a trip my wife and I took to Switzerland in June:

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

2013 SHO PP

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

ford4thot

Quote from: IHeartGroceries on August 18, 2014, 06:37:40 PM

Beautiful

ford4thot

Quote from: SHOnUup on August 17, 2014, 06:41:46 PM
Quote from: ford4thot on August 17, 2014, 06:12:15 PM
Quote from: SHOnUup on August 17, 2014, 08:51:22 AM

Nice! Are you on CarFiend?
Nope, what is carfriend?
CarFiend, not friend....it's a cool free app for vehicle enthusiasts, like instagram but only cars and trucks. Pretty cool, see some amazing build and photos and videos.  Check it out, it's on android and apple.
My user name is Zealous

SHOnUup

Thx ford4thot...will have to check out.

Great pics of Switzerland!!!
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

ShoBoat

I suddenly had a terrible flash back as a child being forced to watch the Sound of Music.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2012 Pearl White CTS-V Stock
2016 Fusion Titanium 2.0 EB Stock
2013 SHO Black on Black (Gone) PP, Unleashed Custom Tune, 170 TStat, SP534 Plugs, 3 Bar, Airaid Intake, PPE catted downpipes, Corsa Cat-back, H&R Springs. Focal 165KR Front Stage,2 JL W6 10 with Focal 800.1. 12.62 @ 110 mph.

SHOnUup

IHeartGroceries

Quote from: ShoBoat on August 19, 2014, 11:21:15 AM

I suddenly had a terrible flash back as a child being forced to watch the Sound of Music.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha! Yeah. I don't think I've ever seen that movie all the way through. But, it was actually filmed wholly or mostly in Austria, which we actually visited as well. In fact, the trip began in Salzburg, Austria, where most of that movie was filmed. We visited (not becasue they were filming locations), most of the sites featured in the film, including the remarkable Mirabellplatz, where various scenes are filmed in the fantastic gardens there. Even the mountaineous scenes were Austrian Alps, which are quite lovely (we visited Hitler's Kehlsteinhaus as well), but simply can't hold a candle to the Swiss Interlaken region.

2013 SHO PP

PokerMunkee

Anyone looking at buying one of the new 2015 Suburbans/Yukon/Tahoes?

The wifey is due for a new car and we are pretty much set on a 2015.5 Yukon XL Denali 4wd.  Stickers at around $75K for what we want and seeing dealers discounting to $65K already.  If I can get one around $60K, then I'm buying it.  Hopefully in 6+ months I'll be seeing these prices.

Other than the updated Expedition EL coming out with the 3.5 EB, nothing else compares to these guys in carrying and towing capcity.  They keep their value like crazy and the new ones are just beautiful inside and out.

I can't belive I'm considering dropping this much money on a SUV, but you only live once and a happy wife = happy life!
2013 SHO PP - Ignot Silver/Charcoal
Unleashed 91 tune w/ 3BAR, Corsa exhaust, LEDs everywhere
2011 F-250 6.2 CCSB FX4

wasinger3000

20k more an you can be sitting behind a twin turbo benz suv.
13' SHO, Non-PP, Tuned by Torrie, Meth injection, 3 bar, 170* stat, custom axle back exhaust, Prosport Boost gauge.
15' F150 Lariat Sport, all the options, 3.5L Eco. (fiancée ride.)
13' GTCS, will be missed.

PokerMunkee

Ha, no thanks.  Aren't the GL63's over $100K?  I love the space behind the 3rd row in the XL. 

Corsa is supposed to have the exhaust done by next month for the new big GM guys.  Sounds amazing on the Sierra 6.2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hebtOnpXuA8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJZ03BjoEqc
2013 SHO PP - Ignot Silver/Charcoal
Unleashed 91 tune w/ 3BAR, Corsa exhaust, LEDs everywhere
2011 F-250 6.2 CCSB FX4

wasinger3000

Quote from: PokerMunkee on August 19, 2014, 12:16:55 PM
Ha, no thanks.  Aren't the GL63's over $100K?  I love the space behind the 3rd row in the XL. 

Corsa is supposed to have the exhaust done by next month for the new big GM guys.  Sounds amazing on the Sierra 6.2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hebtOnpXuA8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJZ03BjoEqc
Hah, yeah new the GL63's go for $140k. For the black edition is around $160k. 

I always see this old ladies driving them. They have no idea what they are driving and what it's capable of.
13' SHO, Non-PP, Tuned by Torrie, Meth injection, 3 bar, 170* stat, custom axle back exhaust, Prosport Boost gauge.
15' F150 Lariat Sport, all the options, 3.5L Eco. (fiancée ride.)
13' GTCS, will be missed.

SHOnUup

Didn't realize how many childish little morons were on the SHO owners Facebook page...just unliked that nonsense