• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Random thoughts for the day

Started by EcoPowerParts, June 26, 2013, 09:50:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DJE624

Tonight I am watching the "Over Haulin" series with Chip Foose.  Much, Much better.  I almost cry when they give the guys their cars back!   

SHOdded

Seems Leno is finally leaving the "Tonight" show come Feb.  So Crash made his vacation plans to California just in time!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

DJE624

It's been a pretty tough six months looking for work.  But, I just got the call!  I start my new job Thursday!  To say I am relieved is an understatement.  I was starting to get worried about losing the SHO in the next six months.  I'm good to go now! 

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

BiGMaC

GREAT!!  :WOOT:   persistence pays off....

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

DJE624

Hope my alarm clock works in the morning.  Better test it.

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: DJE624 on January 21, 2014, 01:09:30 PM
It's been a pretty tough six months looking for work.  But, I just got the call!  I start my new job Thursday!  To say I am relieved is an understatement.  I was starting to get worried about losing the SHO in the next six months.  I'm good to go now!
Wow, sorry you've been dealing with that.

Congrats!

DJE624

Thanks!  I'm up this morning.  Starting a new era. 

bpd1151

Quote from: DJE624 on January 23, 2014, 06:05:46 AMThanks!  I'm up this morning.  Starting a new era.

Congrats once again & good luck on your 1st day back to the work force!

You'll be cursing in six hours from now, saying "Why dear God, why?"

Hahaha.....

DJE624

Thanks!  I'm there now waiting for the boss.

2Canches

How's the new job so far?

Sent from my space grey 5S using an aPP called Tapatalk

DJE624

Had a great day!  I'm in good.  Got the tour, keys, registered for punch clock, etc.  I move to third shift next Thursday, after my weekend.  I am also going to get a First Aid/CPR certification Tuesday.  Great bunch of guys and the bosses are cool.  It should be a breeze.

BiGMaC

Way Good! Great to hear Dave.

Off to the dealer to pick up the wife's truck.....

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

REDSHOCGO

Sitting in class knowing my corsa exhaust is sitting at my house.....................
2010 Red Candy Sho 402a option non/pp w/unleashed tune,3 bar map, k & N CAI, Corsa catback exhaust, tints 35% front 20% back vta conversion,plastidipped front grill (matteblack), Curva Concept C7 wheels w/20" toyo proxes +4 and Sony Xperia z running torque pro
2011 Sonata 2.0T Limited tinted
2007 Pontiac G6 GTP cpe w/crab intake,Led sequential taillights, custom exhaust(now gone)

DJE624

That's tough.  Are you gonna put it in tonight?