• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Random thoughts for the day

Started by EcoPowerParts, June 26, 2013, 09:50:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DJE624

Not too much if anything left to do on the exterior.  I would say it's done but, you know......

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

DJE624

I wonder if anyone knows how to match the grey paint on the stock wheel mounts.

PopolZ

Am I the only one who thought Gravity was boring as hell?????
Don't get me wrong it's a very very very well made movie from every aspects but just a snooze fest.
2010 Ford Taurus SHO, non-PP, Steel Blue #243 of 301 - Custom tune by Torrie@Unleashed, PPE non-catted downpipes, custom 3rd cat & resonator delete, water/meth injection, HKS SSQV3 BOV and Carbotech AX6 brake pads.

1991 Nissan Skyline GTR, Pearl Black Metallic - a few goodies

REDSHOCGO

Quote from: PopolZ on January 18, 2014, 06:55:38 AM
Am I the only one who thought Gravity was boring as hell?????
Don't get me wrong it's a very very very well made movie from every aspects but just a snooze fest.
It was a boring movie wife wanted to see it.
2010 Red Candy Sho 402a option non/pp w/unleashed tune,3 bar map, k & N CAI, Corsa catback exhaust, tints 35% front 20% back vta conversion,plastidipped front grill (matteblack), Curva Concept C7 wheels w/20" toyo proxes +4 and Sony Xperia z running torque pro
2011 Sonata 2.0T Limited tinted
2007 Pontiac G6 GTP cpe w/crab intake,Led sequential taillights, custom exhaust(now gone)

BiGMaC

At my age EVERY movie is a snooze fest!  :yes:  Had to rent Elysium 3 times to finally see it all!

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

BiGMaC

From Torque News 1-17-2013.... A new British production sports car from Radical, the RXC Turbo, is street legal with Ford 3.5 EB tuned to 450 HP in a 2070 pound car .... production to start for the 2015 model year..... with 0-60 2.9 seconds!
http://www.torquenews.com/106/ford-f150-ecoboost-v6-could-power-next-nurburgring-record-setter

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI

DJE624

Great news for the Ecoboost platform!

DJE624

I'm just finishing up watch the West Coast Custom and the Desert Car Kings TV series.  I thought I might see a few ideas.  What a joke!  I saw many flaws in the cars they turn out.  Garbage!  I don't think they made these shows for car guys.  Very disappointing. I should have known better when I didn't watch them when they originally aired.

DJE624

UGH!  I have a teenage Grandson as of today.

DJE624

Am I the only one here with random thoughts? :clown:

BiGMaC

Be glad!!!  Congrats. I've got kids on their 30's and no grandkids!!.. LOL

SHOdded

Quote from: DJE624 on January 19, 2014, 02:36:19 PM
UGH!  I have a teenage Grandson as of today.
Comment withheld pending counsel's approval.
Quote from: DJE624 on January 19, 2014, 02:40:58 PM
Am I the only one here with random thoughts? :clown:
Comment withheld pending counsel's approval.

:P
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!