• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Random thoughts for the day

Started by EcoPowerParts, June 26, 2013, 09:50:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BiGMaC

26.. may not get any older... LOL

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

BiGMaC

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI

SHOdded

Quote from: DJE624 on December 31, 2013, 03:35:26 PM
WAY TO GO FORD!

http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20131230/AUTO0102/312300073/1148/rss25
Thanks for posting this, Dave.  Though this makes me sad "Lincoln sales, through November, represent 3 percent of Ford's overall sales."

Anybody know how much of Ford sales is fleet sales?
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

BiGMaC

After all our revery tonight we'll need road signs to be very explicit...

DJE624

This has got to be the longest week ever.  Waiting for Friday to get new wheels and Saturday to go see all my Grand Kids!  First, to my younger daughter to see the toddlers and then meeting my older daughter with her two older boys at the Holiday Inn Elgin for dinner at Friday's, swimming and a movie!  It will be great driving down to IL with the new wheels.  I hope it isn't too sloppy out by then!

REDSHOCGO

Its one hell of a snow storm we are having in waukegan over a foot and counting!
2010 Red Candy Sho 402a option non/pp w/unleashed tune,3 bar map, k & N CAI, Corsa catback exhaust, tints 35% front 20% back vta conversion,plastidipped front grill (matteblack), Curva Concept C7 wheels w/20" toyo proxes +4 and Sony Xperia z running torque pro
2011 Sonata 2.0T Limited tinted
2007 Pontiac G6 GTP cpe w/crab intake,Led sequential taillights, custom exhaust(now gone)

shoman04

Quote from: REDSHOCGO on January 01, 2014, 02:17:18 PM
Its one hell of a snow storm we are having in waukegan over a foot and counting!
PICTURES PLEACE!! It's only 46deg here in HOT ATLANTA. I only see show at Christmas time when I seeing you guy's pic.LOL
2011 KONA BLU SHO,Livernois Tune,AIRAID CAI,DYNOMAX MUFFLEs,Newest member of the 12sec CLUB 12.669sec @ 107mph    2011 Ford Taurus SHO: 12.669 @ 105.050 MPH NEW FOR 2013LMS down-pipe,Magnaflow X-pipe,and Custom 2.5"exhaust pipe!! Meth and stage 5 next to be install!!!!!! METH DYNO TUNE today 405AWHP!!!WOW LMS track day 12.4209sec   :mike1:

SHOdded

A splendid way to live the weekend, Dave!  Be well and enjoy!  AND I second shoman's motion for pics of SHOs in the wintertime :)
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

DJE624

This is right now.  I just cleaned her of a few minutes ago.  We probably had a good foot or so this week.

SHOdded

Looks quite at home even in that setting, Dave!

BiGMaC

shoman04

Quote from: DJE624 on January 01, 2014, 03:41:20 PM
This is right now.  I just cleaned her of a few minutes ago.  We probably had a good foot or so this week.

brererererrrrrrrrrr@!@!!! That looks COLD!!!!!! But PRETTY!LOL
2011 KONA BLU SHO,Livernois Tune,AIRAID CAI,DYNOMAX MUFFLEs,Newest member of the 12sec CLUB 12.669sec @ 107mph    2011 Ford Taurus SHO: 12.669 @ 105.050 MPH NEW FOR 2013LMS down-pipe,Magnaflow X-pipe,and Custom 2.5"exhaust pipe!! Meth and stage 5 next to be install!!!!!! METH DYNO TUNE today 405AWHP!!!WOW LMS track day 12.4209sec   :mike1:

explorergotoluvit

WHAT DOES REDUCED TORQUE MANAGEMENT MEAN WHEN TALKED ABOUT WITH THE MYCALIBR8OR?
2013 explorer sport
LMS tuner stat 160 3 bar magna flow v8 91 map
k&n H&R spring
retrofit FXR bi-xenon projectors done by lightwerkz 
all lights replaced with leds from daytimebrightlites

DJE624

The stock tune drops revs between shifts.  That is torque management.  Custom tunes will reduce that drop.  Kind of like speed shifting an MTX.