• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Random thoughts for the day

Started by EcoPowerParts, June 26, 2013, 09:50:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bpd1151

Quote from: EcoBrick Bob on October 09, 2013, 01:05:45 AM
4Dr Mike and I finally met up at his Dyno shop!!!! FULL RACE Engineering - Phoenix, AZ.  He gave me a ride in his Dragon Wagon... Minor problem... wet seat issues, and he had to drive around for a few minutes to get my color back from PANIC WHITE!!!  Great Guy!  We are privileged to have him as our forum owner!

I only wish I were that young again!

Wow! That's freaking cool EBB! What a great pic, and what a great opportunity to meet the man, the myth, the legend himself.

You are right, we are ALL very lucky to have 4DR as involved as he is, in the EB platform. :bow:

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 6

SHOdded

A great photo opp that was NOT missed :D  Kewl :thumb:
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

Larrylu

Did not recognize Bob without the whiskers.
2010 Loaded, Non PP, Steel Blue Metallic, Livernois Stage 4+, Blacked out grill, Nexus 7 Tablet running Torque Pro

EcoPowerParts

Thanks for coming out Bob, great meeting you. Sorry I couldn't give you a good 0-110MPH pull :D
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

DJE624

Great picture!  Glad you guys were able to meet up. 

steve142857

Quote from: EcoBrick Bob on October 09, 2013, 01:05:45 AM
4Dr Mike and I finally met up at his Dyno shop!!!! FULL RACE Engineering - Phoenix, AZ.  He gave me a ride in his Dragon Wagon... Minor problem... wet seat issues, and he had to drive around for a few minutes to get my color back from PANIC WHITE!!!  Great Guy!  We are privileged to have him as our forum owner!

I only wish I were that young again!

Great pic, although Bob looks better with a helmet on lol! The wet seat issue... is it a consequence of the WOT (did you pee of scare on his seat? lol).

Must be impressive that Flex too!
2010 blue wrapped SHO 12.09 at 117.9mph - SOLD
2013 SHO PP 12.08 at 113.83mph...
Alky control, LMS tuned, custom exhaust, LMS catted downpipes, H&R springs, Tstat170, 3bar map, Airaid

EcoBrick Bob

I don't know if the "Legend" is bigger than me... but he is taller... and I'm 6'.... or was... LOL !  WOT power at 50 mph feels much like my G8 at 10 mph...   Flex also looks as good as it  "feels"!  And I thought mine was low to the ground!
2010 Red Candy/White EB Flex.. World's first 12 second Brick.. 12.904 @ 106.85 MPH - October 2011
2009 Spt. Red G8 GT - modded. best time 12.074 & 114.02 MPH
2008 White G8 GT - mods... 8.32 1/8 mi.

Naples, FL & Clear Lake, IA
Bob has decided not to post here any more, please do not PM him he will not receive it.

EcoPowerParts

6'4" 282lbs and dropping, have to wrestle at 214 in May so I need to be 220ish by April. Was 315 in July :D
www.ecopowerparts.com -
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.

EcoBrick Bob

Our 6'5" son rides a bike to work (9 mi round trip) almost every day yr round.  Perhaps riding back and forth to Full Race garage would work.... LOL  Just stay out of the "fast lane"!
2010 Red Candy/White EB Flex.. World's first 12 second Brick.. 12.904 @ 106.85 MPH - October 2011
2009 Spt. Red G8 GT - modded. best time 12.074 & 114.02 MPH
2008 White G8 GT - mods... 8.32 1/8 mi.

Naples, FL & Clear Lake, IA
Bob has decided not to post here any more, please do not PM him he will not receive it.

EcoPowerParts

Quote from: EcoBrick Bob on October 09, 2013, 11:58:48 AM
Our 6'5" son rides a bike to work (9 mi round trip) almost every day yr round.  Perhaps riding back and forth to Full Race garage would work.... LOL  Just stay out of the "fast lane"!
I've been hiking 3 miles a day and wrestling for 2 hours a day. Nothing gets you in wrestling shape like wrestling. :)
www.ecopowerparts.com -

SHOdded

You coach wrestlers, right, Mike?  What is YOUR avenue for wrestling?
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

EcoPowerParts

Quote from: SHOdded on October 09, 2013, 12:13:17 PM
You coach wrestlers, right, Mike?  What is YOUR avenue for wrestling?
We have open tournaments in the spring and Veteran Nationals in May, in Vegas. I compete in the 97KG division C (8 year spread)
I've competed a couple of times in the competition already, once at heavyweight and once at 97KG. I'm just a skinny guy with boobs and a belly at 285. :)
Pic of me wrestling Greco at nationals 2 years ago. I hurt my achilles tendon right after this and put on a ton of weight, I'm finally fixed thanks to being Gluten free and ready to workout! :)

www.ecopowerparts.com -

FaSSt9602

Holy sh!t Mike.  I have known you for a lot of years now, but I don't think I have EVER seen you that thin!  The spandex works wonders for you!    :hitit2:
2010 EB Flex Limited Dark Ink Blue Metallic/White Suede two tone

Sadly it is the wife's car, so I can't go too crazy on it...just a simple tune for now.

EcoPowerParts

That is blood, sweat and tears on the wrestling room, I'll be bigger and stronger this year at 97KG, I want to win it this year! 2x All American isn't good enough for me, national champion!!! I also am considering going to Worlds which will be in Europe somewhere to compete :) Not bad for a guy who learned to wrestle in his late 30's.
www.ecopowerparts.com -

SHOdded

You look so relaxed in that pic, Mike :)  Did you go on a Paleo also to get back to fighting fit (along with gluten free)?  I hope there will be vids of your competitions too!