• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Random thoughts for the day

Started by EcoPowerParts, June 26, 2013, 09:50:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHODYOU

Quote from: crashnburn on August 18, 2013, 07:59:53 PM
Yeah and there aren't any Ford shows here either! Blah :bangin:

Yea cruise ins were prevalent before katrina but have since died it seems. Couldn't believe it when I saw a commercial for an all Ford show hosted by a big ford dealer in Winston-salem
2011 SHO - Tux Blk/blk int, 402B, acc, nav, multicontour, 20s. LMS 4X MyCal, 3bar MAP, K&N Typhoon, 170* t-stat, SP534's @ 30, Stainless Works catless DPs, Corsa catback, H&R sports, 5/16 front-7/16 rear spacer, 255/35 Hankook V12s, Lamin-X/PlastiDip

2004 Mustang GT - Comp Orange, Boss block/3.80 stroker 327", Foxlake TFS', Hellion turbo, blah blah

geswek

I got pulled over again today for window tint; apparently they think I'm undercover and when they run my plate it doesn't come back to a department.

UGH.

(2) $112 tickets within 2 weeks.

SHOdded

Quote from: SHODYOU on August 18, 2013, 08:40:02 PM
Yea cruise ins were prevalent before katrina but have since died it seems. Couldn't believe it when I saw a commercial for an all Ford show hosted by a big ford dealer in Winston-salem

I know there is a Cars and Coffee weekly http://charlotte.carsandcoffee.info/ in Charlotte, NC.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

mval

Like Scott pic of the SHO police car above, St Louis County which is huge is switching to white SHO's. The first time I pulled up besides one at a stop light & the nice police officer, too many on this forum to say anything else, looked up from his computer & smiled & gave me a thumbs up. Ok that's cool. But seen another one yesterday, but today the ultimate downer, had to follow one into my subdivision. I like feeling safe with police in my area. But I had the only white SHO all to myself for almost 4 years in St. Lou, I feel like the song some of you maybe to young to remember, MY MEMORY JUST BEEN SOLD MY ANGEL IS NOW A CENTERFOLD. I'm official bummed out!!!!!!!!!!!
'10 lme 4+93, 160t, 3 bar, w/cust headrest & evo gauge pod,md design cai, ppe dpes, borla cback , vertini 20" cust wheels w/conti dws, ebc slotted rotors w/red pads & mgp caliper covers, viper remote start, cust dipped eng cover,fascia, cai & lids,decals, custom bra, black wrapped spoiler
2017 chally scat pack shaker yellow jacket dd, so sho can be a show queen

PopolZ

Already 1 week and a half of vacation done... only one week left :(

I wanted to work on my GTR but I'm still working on the house and to top it off, I have some kind of stomach bug :(

2010 Ford Taurus SHO, non-PP, Steel Blue #243 of 301 - Custom tune by Torrie@Unleashed, PPE non-catted downpipes, custom 3rd cat & resonator delete, water/meth injection, HKS SSQV3 BOV and Carbotech AX6 brake pads.

1991 Nissan Skyline GTR, Pearl Black Metallic - a few goodies

EcoBrick Bob

Is that a part of French Quebecistan? 
2010 Red Candy/White EB Flex.. World's first 12 second Brick.. 12.904 @ 106.85 MPH - October 2011
2009 Spt. Red G8 GT - modded. best time 12.074 & 114.02 MPH
2008 White G8 GT - mods... 8.32 1/8 mi.

Naples, FL & Clear Lake, IA
Bob has decided not to post here any more, please do not PM him he will not receive it.

SHOdded

Get better soon, PopolZ!  And stay away from peeling lead paint.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

PopolZ

Quote from: EcoBrick Bob on September 09, 2013, 05:09:45 PM
Is that a part of French Quebecistan? 

it is!

Quote from: SHOdded on September 09, 2013, 05:14:29 PM
Get better soon, PopolZ!  And stay away from peeling lead paint.

Thanks! And I'm near the end of the painting!!! I have to pickup gallon no 22 tomorrow and I'll be done by the end of the day.

2010 Ford Taurus SHO, non-PP, Steel Blue #243 of 301 - Custom tune by Torrie@Unleashed, PPE non-catted downpipes, custom 3rd cat & resonator delete, water/meth injection, HKS SSQV3 BOV and Carbotech AX6 brake pads.

jomc111

Anyone every think of shimming the hood to help keep the temps down In the engine bay ?
2009 mazdaspeed 3 Garrett GT3076R//HKS SQV3 blowoff valave//Autotech internals//Pauter rods//CP pistons// ACT 6 puck clutch// Lightened Flywheel//PG tubular manifold//Corksport downpipe// Streetunit racepipe// Greddy Ti-C catback//HKS type 0 Turbo Timer// Manual boost controller// Eibach pro-kit// Koni FSD dampers// JDM yellow fog overlays// COBB short throw shifter// oil filter conversion // BSD //
Parted out - sold
2010 sho -stock -sold
2014 focus st

PopolZ

you should watch Roadkill on youtube... No hood is better! :D

QwikSHO

Quote from: jomc111 on September 10, 2013, 07:45:09 PM

Anyone every think of shimming the hood to help keep the temps down In the engine bay ?

Just when I thought I'd left the ricer world.

EcoPowerParts

Guess whos back, back again
Boost is back, tell a friend
Guess who's back, guess who's back,
guess who's back
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

SHOdded

EcoPowerParts

Not yet, I was just doing 40-60 pulls in 3rd and watching AFR. The car aux fuel system is either putting the car at 9.8-9.9 AFR and no problems or 10.8-11.2 and sometimes the car feels like it's going lean so it closes throttle. I am so glad this car is smart because it should have blown up many times by now. The good thing is I have boost and I can tune the fuel luckily with the aux fueling controller. Long term I'm probably going to look at a more sophisticated controller but that costs more $$ so we'll see. I need to stop by Pro-EFI who is in town here and see if they'll help out :)
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts