• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Unleashed tuning and Livernois tuning comparison on my SHO

Started by southtxSHO, February 12, 2015, 01:46:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ElvenSho

Quote from: Txstrmhntr on March 02, 2015, 04:36:34 PM

Quote from: ElvenSho on March 02, 2015, 04:17:14 PM

apparently it work make a difference, ecoboost engines do not need to be dialed in by data logging if you get the base tune (for mods) right :p

I think that's true in anything. If you get it right the first time. But that being said canned tunes no matter how reputable the vendor generally err on conservative side. Each car is slightly different. The age old what day of the week did yours get built on phenomenon

I agree but not everyone will. Apparently the canned tunes have been perfected and work the same on every car even tho some have 100k miles and other 10k. :)
2011 Red Taurus SHO- H&R springs, plugs, t-stat, 3bar, LMS dps, tuned by Torrie

BMC10SEC50

I had LMS for a year or so and switched to Torrie. I had a minor issue or two that was never resolved so I made the switch and I especially like the fact that Torrie data logs and the customer service is top notch.
-2013 SHO PP with Unleashed 3 bar tune, CAI, plugs, thermostat, off road downpipes and Corsa exhaust. Best time to date is 12.26@112.47mph.
-1990 5.0 LX(original owner) 349 BOSS block, Twisted Wedge heads, Holley intake, Vortech Si trim. Made 636hp to the wheels with a street tune.