• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

11's, check... now what?

Started by clubsfit, October 18, 2016, 07:23:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clubsfit

Had a fun night on Friday, managed a couple 11's one in each lane. Now I'm wondering whats next. lol                                           
2015 SHO PP. Every option
BREW CITY BOOST TUNE
OFF ROAD DP
170* THERMOSTAT
H&R SPRINGS

SHOdded

Daaaaaaammmmn!!!  Congrats!  Speeding your way through, man!  Way 2 go!

10's, what else LOL!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

clubsfit

Quote from: SHOdded on October 18, 2016, 07:27:32 PM
Daaaaaaammmmn!!!  Congrats!  Speeding your way through, man!  Way 2 go!

10's, what else LOL!

thanks man! Seems like with only 17K miles, anything else would require completely killing ANY chance of keeping warranty in tact.
BREW CITY BOOST TUNE
OFF ROAD DP
170* THERMOSTAT
H&R SPRINGS

derfdog15

Nice Job!

I see you removed the passenger seat, this is something I considered doing for the track as well! Did you just disconnect the battery, remove the seat, reconnect battery and run or were there any issues with the SRS system?

Thanks!

Any reason you left the back seats in (probably track rules I'm guessing)
2015 Tuxedo Black SHO PP -(SAE corrected): 369.4/451.4 - Gone to the automotive graveyard but not forgotten

2016 F150 FX4 Sport - 3.5L V6 Ecoboost - Stock for now

2003 Redfire V6 Mustang - Building to be an 11 second car

clubsfit

Quote from: derfdog15 on October 18, 2016, 07:30:57 PM
Nice Job!

I see you removed the passenger seat, this is something I considered doing for the track as well! Did you just disconnect the battery, remove the seat, reconnect battery and run or were there any issues with the SRS system?

Thanks!

The back seats don't really weigh anything, and removing the seat was just a large plug and 4 bolts. Airbag sensor stayed on until plugged back in.
BREW CITY BOOST TUNE
OFF ROAD DP
170* THERMOSTAT
H&R SPRINGS

FoMoCoSHO

Just a tune and dp's, so much win....

Congratulations!

ZSHO

TRULY AMAZING man and Congrats on your new PB. Z :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

clubsfit

Quote from: ZSHO on October 18, 2016, 08:08:07 PM
TRULY AMAZING man and Congrats on your new PB. Z :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Thanks! Really fun season with the car! From where I started at least to now, has been a blast! I guess I need to try lightweight wheels next?
BREW CITY BOOST TUNE
OFF ROAD DP
170* THERMOSTAT
H&R SPRINGS

ZSHO

Quote from: clubsfit on October 18, 2016, 08:11:41 PM
Quote from: ZSHO on October 18, 2016, 08:08:07 PM

Thanks! Really fun season with the car! From where I started at least to now, has been a blast! I guess I need to try lightweight wheels next?
I had to fix the above pics especially with those times 8)...1.696 60' is probably the best i'v seen.  Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

clubsfit

BREW CITY BOOST TUNE
OFF ROAD DP
170* THERMOSTAT
H&R SPRINGS

glock-coma

2010 red candy metallic non PP 402B
AJPTURBO 2 BAR Tune Stock 14.1@100.3 / Tuned 12.83@107.7
K&N panel, RX OCC, Sp-534 @.30 Tint 50%F-35%R BOV bypass
1997 SHO silver frost (sold)
1990 SHO triple black 5-speed (saved my life)

bpd1151

Great 60's for sure.

Excellent runs!

Welcome to the illustrious 11's club!

Where very few SHO's have travelled.

Congrats!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Usmcsho

Daaang hope I can reach that level

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

2011 Platinum Tricoat Metallic nav, BLIS, backup camera, moonroof, Sony Premium Sound. LIvernois Stage 1 with 3 bar map sensor coming soon

derfdog15

Quote from: clubsfit on October 18, 2016, 07:32:25 PM
Quote from: derfdog15 on October 18, 2016, 07:30:57 PM
Nice Job!

Thanks!

The back seats don't really weigh anything, and removing the seat was just a large plug and 4 bolts. Airbag sensor stayed on until plugged back in.

Awesome, thanks!

I plan to get some drag wheels at some point (GT500 welds or similar) and gut the interior a bit, once I have all the mods done and am going for all out times.
2015 Tuxedo Black SHO PP -(SAE corrected): 369.4/451.4 - Gone to the automotive graveyard but not forgotten

2016 F150 FX4 Sport - 3.5L V6 Ecoboost - Stock for now

2003 Redfire V6 Mustang - Building to be an 11 second car

J_C

Congrats again on this awesome achievement reaching 11's on stock turbos without the use of meth! I had a feeling you or Rich would reach this goal before the end of the season and looks like you were the first.
2013 Taurus SHO performance pack: H&R's, Aem drop in filter, Torrie e30 tune, 3 bar map, 170 t-stat,  Unleashed catless downpipes, Vibrant resonators, 4" rolled tips

12.172 @ 113.06 mph