• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bamsho

2013 white Gen 5.  Gearhead Intercooler, Turbosmart wastegate actuators, Alky Controls meth kit, Livernois catted downpipes,  Livernois Corsa cat back black etched tips.  2016 True Street Champion.

bpd1151

Quote from: bamsho on May 16, 2020, 05:59:08 PMBlah Blah Blah

Hahaha. I believe a song was made after that phrase. Yup. Sure was. Here you go buddy. Just for you.....

https://youtu.be/3taEuL4EHAg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

StealBlueSho

Chris_Flex

Replaced my AC condenser today was really surprised to see it also has a trans cooler with it on my flex are the SHO like that also?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2013 Ford Flex Ecoboost
BC Coilovers
Trans mounts
Unleashed e30 Tune

SuperPete

correct, SHO also has trans cooler inside of the condenser, just like yours.
2014 SHO, GearHead TUNNED /Powered by Matt Robinson
PPE Downpipes, GearHead Intercooler, AirAid Intake
XDI-35 HPFP @ E40,   MSD Coilpacks
MUSTANG DYNO: 426/446
Continental Extreme Contact 06 & Powerstop Z23 all 4 corners

MKS Tom

Air filter for the MKT and new battery for the MKS.  Both cars are filthy.  lol  Started working on my Subaru SVX as well again today too. 
2013 Lincoln MKS ecoboost, 70,000 miles.  3 bar map 93 tune (E30 in the future) by both AJP Turbo and Ortiz Performance.  PPE catted down pipes, EPP dual CAI (not yet installed so K&N drop in), .026 gapped SP542, 170 degree thermostat, Dynomax axlebacks, and Power Stop Z23 pads and rotors.

MKS Tom

2013 Lincoln MKS ecoboost, 70,000 miles.  3 bar map 93 tune (E30 in the future) by both AJP Turbo and Ortiz Performance.  PPE catted down pipes, EPP dual CAI (not yet installed so K&N drop in), .026 gapped SP542, 170 degree thermostat, Dynomax axlebacks, and Power Stop Z23 pads and rotors.

StealBlueSho

Just a quick clean with my favorite detailing product!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bamsho

Well I said bye bye to the noisemaker.  Bought an Explorer Sport pipe, guess the MKS is on national back order.  Had to do some modification, and bought Vibrant silicone tube to go from pipe end to throttle body.  Also relocated the meth nozzle too.
2013 white Gen 5.  Gearhead Intercooler, Turbosmart wastegate actuators, Alky Controls meth kit, Livernois catted downpipes,  Livernois Corsa cat back black etched tips.  2016 True Street Champion.

StealBlueSho

Quote from: bamsho on May 29, 2020, 01:31:59 PM
Well I said bye bye to the noisemaker.  Bought an Explorer Sport pipe, guess the MKS is on national back order.  Had to do some modification, and bought Vibrant silicone tube to go from pipe end to throttle body.  Also relocated the meth nozzle too.

how much did that end up costing you?

MKS Tom

Dropped mine off at the dealer.  Was having shifting issues as soon as I left the driveway.  Was able to get it back in the driveway.  Tried it again in the morning with similar results.  I was able to drive it to the dealer that is about 2 miles away and it seemed better but I didn't push it at all.  I have a warranty and I have been stock since February.  I expect it to be covered. 

SHOdded

Good luck.  Hope it is not the dreaded direct clutch issue, just a range sensor :)
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

MKS Tom

Quote from: SHOdded on June 02, 2020, 10:58:23 AM
Good luck.  Hope it is not the dreaded direct clutch issue, just a range sensor :)

With having a warranty I hope it is the trans and the torque converter.  lol

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

mrhighcaliber

Got my block and crank back from Holbrook Racing engines. I drilled and tapped the outers main holes from a m9 to the m10 to accept the Livernois/ARP hardware for the 2018 blocks. I Also drilled the outer main cap holes and windage tray holes to accommodate bigger stud hardware. Had the mains align line honed, crank journals polished and both hot washed.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk