• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

ATP Or Wagner?

Started by Got Boost, October 09, 2013, 05:42:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Got Boost

Cant decide what intercooler is better. ATP or Wagner? What do you think? 
2012 Fx2 Black On Black Appearance Package With LMS Tune, LMS Catless Down Pipes, LMS Meth Kit, AFE Intake & Charge Pipe, Solo 4" Exhaust Beltech 3/5 Drop With Coilovers, 410 Gears, Glow Pro Boost And Air/Fuel Gauges, Traverse Wheels With 305/45/22 Falkens

bpd1151

Although I don't know the technical differences between the two if any....

I would suggest that you purchased the ATP product over the Wagner, simply because ATP is embracing the EcoBoost platform and making new turbos.

So to me, to throw money towards a vendor that is already investing in our platform, would speak volumes for future product releases down the road.

Got to support those that support us.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 6

Got Boost

Really Good Point! Do you have any info about the turbo upgrades?
2012 Fx2 Black On Black Appearance Package With LMS Tune, LMS Catless Down Pipes, LMS Meth Kit, AFE Intake & Charge Pipe, Solo 4" Exhaust Beltech 3/5 Drop With Coilovers, 410 Gears, Glow Pro Boost And Air/Fuel Gauges, Traverse Wheels With 305/45/22 Falkens

EcoPowerParts

For the truck? ATP will be releasing turbo upgrades very soon, I'll be offering them for sale. They put down 500WHP on pump gas and aux fueling recently.
I have full specs if you want them, retail will be around $3K.
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

Got Boost

Ive been trying to get info on them for past week with no luck last. Spect would be great! Are you the guy with ecoboost power parts?

Got Boost

EcoPowerParts

Quote from: Got Boost on October 09, 2013, 04:47:54 PM
Ive been trying to get info on them for past week with no luck last. Spect would be great! Are you the guy with ecoboost power parts?
That's me! :)
ATP TURBO +2 Turbos (Garrett 60mm Compressor/50mm Turbine)
www.ecopowerparts.com -
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.

scap99

Quote from: 4DRHTRD on October 09, 2013, 05:21:50 PM
Quote from: Got Boost on October 09, 2013, 04:47:54 PM
That's me! :)
ATP TURBO +2 Turbos (Garrett 60mm Compressor/50mm Turbine)

Drool....

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk now Free

Got Boost

What about fuel? Can the stock system Keep up with the turbo upgrade

Got Boost

Any news on a aux fuel system for the F150?

EcoPowerParts

Quote from: Got Boost on October 11, 2013, 07:57:30 AM
Any news on a aux fuel system for the F150?
It will be months before I have anything ready.
www.ecopowerparts.com -

Got Boost

The 500whp with the ATP turbo upgrade is with the stock fuel system?

EcoPowerParts

Quote from: Got Boost on October 11, 2013, 08:05:20 AM
The 500whp with the ATP turbo upgrade is with the stock fuel system?
No, they built a one off manifold from a sho and put aux injectors on there, copying my setup roughly.
www.ecopowerparts.com -

Got Boost

Do you have any pictures of that manifold?

engineermike

The Wagner over ATP.  I like ATP and all, but the Wagner intercooler is superior.  The end tanks are actually designed for flow and cast, not just cobbled together sheet metal.  The fit in the truck is outstanding also, using all factory mounting points and hardware.