• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Facebook group page

Started by EcoPowerParts, November 21, 2016, 08:06:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EcoPowerParts

I run a few FB groups, we're at 200+ members with a decent amount of activity after just starting a couple of weeks ago for the EBPF group, my Raptor Gen 2 group is at 700+ members with 20 to 30 joining daily and TONS of activity. I like forums for a repository of information but if you want active interaction then FB is where it's at. Just a sign of the times.
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

ZSHO

It sure attracted plenty of attention since posting Topic: Facebook group page (Read 26448 times)on 11/21/16.  Z :)

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

Ryan02Stang

Joined...hope this place sticks around though.  Can't beat the tech info here...
2015 Explorer Sport
2012 Lincoln MKS ecoboost, Unleashed
2002 Mustang GT, Vortech Supercharged

JagerBomb

I like both. I find that the forums get into some deeper and technical topics than FB. FB is great for the quick answer. Im glad both are sticking around. Maybe oneway FB would have a forums style area and then that would truly be a game changer.
2013 SHO PP - LMS V8 93 Tune, 3 Bar, LMS Catted DP's - SOLD

2015 Explorer Sport - In need of mods.

2010 Jeep SRT8 with a ProCharger and lots of boost!

ToMang07

For information/technical, I much prefer forums. That said, Facebook has it's benefits when it comes to ease of use and quick responses.
~Tom~
2013 SHO - Stage 3 Snow Performance Meth, (2) SCT X4 with Unleashed, 3 Bar Map, MSD Ignition Coils w/Colder Plugs 170*TS, EcoPowerParts Hot Pipes & Tial-Q BOV) Stage 3 Motorsports Catless Downpipes 3" Cat-Back Exhaust, JLT Oil Separator, H&R Sport Springs, K&N CAI, Drilled and Slotted Rotors w/EBC Pads

shoNoff

I have never had a Facebook account nor do I plan to. My wife is the exact same way. And no I'm not 75 years old either I'm 38. If the forums go away I guess I'm on my own and guessing a lot lol
2013 SHO PP 12.51 @ 110.07 AJP tuned sold
2016 edge sport 13.92 @ 99.4 mph. slow and stock baby mobile

SHOdded

Many people feel Facebook = FacePalm LOL.  But it is good to have both outlets, as Jager referred to.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

EcoPowerParts

1845 members on the EBPF FB group now just FYI :)
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts