• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

2011 Lincoln MKS Twin Turbo AWD - $12k, Houston, TX

Started by 65fastback2+2, February 27, 2017, 01:47:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

65fastback2+2

65fastback2+2

Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on March 13, 2017, 12:21:44 AM
http://www.ford.com/services/assets/Brochure?make=Lincoln&model=MKS&year=2011

Is this a rapid spec 201 Ecoboost ultimate package and the Ecoboost appearance package?

Does it have BLISS?

I posted the invoice for you, yes on 201.

The 2011 only got the blind spot mirrors, not the BLISS system, per the brochure and my vehicle.

FoMoCoSHO

65fastback2+2

Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on March 13, 2017, 07:40:46 PM
Did you see the questions I posted on page 1?

Woops, thanks for making me look. Give me a couple.

65fastback2+2

Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on March 12, 2017, 11:34:36 PM
Could you tell us about the maintenance and service history?

What fluids has it been maintained with and at what intervals?

Has the car had any aftermarket performance parts installed?

Has it been tuned and if so by who?

Are you the original owner?

Ever crashed?

I believe I am the second owner.

ZERO aftermarket parts ever.

It was tuned by torrie for a little bit, but I was unimpressed and returned to stock a long time ago (still has the NGK TR6's in it tho).

I do all my own maintenance and use Mobil 1 extended performance full synthetic oil.

I did have a guy slide into me in the rain at about 5mph almost a year ago. It was $450 to repaint and good to go (pic attached).

The front right bumper clip has the typical issue where it doesnt want to hold the bumper edge tight up against the fender. I know its like a $25 part but it isnt enough to bother me, so Ive never changed it. The passenger side of the windshield has one small rock chip down by the windshield wipers. The driver side at the top of the windshield has some feather light scratches from something that was caught under the wiper by the previous owner. Neither are in your viewing areas, so I havent changed out the windshield. The feather light scratches wont even photograph.

65fastback2+2

first post modified (just fixed some post spacing errors) and now includes updated pricing

FoMoCoSHO

What warranty coverage comes with the extra $800?

FoMoCoSHO

65fastback2+2

Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on March 20, 2017, 10:02:29 AM
Is that on the car currently?

Yup...I got a 4yr/48k mile premium care when I got the car in June of 2015 at 69,XXX miles.

I have it listed as an option because if no one wants it, I just cancel it and get my prorated refund from the unused portion.

65fastback2+2

up for just chilling at my house not being driven

SHOdded

Super nice car at a super sweet price!  Practically gift-wrapped for you, all you have to do is say YES YES YES!!!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

derfdog15

Anyone know if all my SHO mods will carry over(seem to recall the noismaker being different on the MKS)
2015 Tuxedo Black SHO PP -(SAE corrected): 369.4/451.4 - Gone to the automotive graveyard but not forgotten

2016 F150 FX4 Sport - 3.5L V6 Ecoboost - Stock for now

2003 Redfire V6 Mustang - Building to be an 11 second car

SHOdded

List out your mods so the peeps can respond :)  IIRC, the MKS does not have a noisemaker to begin with, which is why some swapped out their Ford pipes with MKS pipes.  Suspension mods MAY not carry over.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

derfdog15

Quote from: SHOdded on March 28, 2017, 11:09:07 AM
List out your mods so the peeps can respond :)  IIRC, the MKS does not have a noisemaker to begin with, which is why some swapped out their Ford pipes with MKS pipes.  Suspension mods MAY not carry over.

Airaid Intake, EPP chargepipes (with boost regulator mod and TiAL BOV), 170 T-stat, Downpipes.

I know Brad can whip a tune up no problem.
2015 Tuxedo Black SHO PP -(SAE corrected): 369.4/451.4 - Gone to the automotive graveyard but not forgotten

2016 F150 FX4 Sport - 3.5L V6 Ecoboost - Stock for now

2003 Redfire V6 Mustang - Building to be an 11 second car