• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Upgraded HPFP on its way!

Started by StrawHatShinobi, December 12, 2013, 11:49:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frozen Taurus

Cool thanks, very interesting setup
2011 Tuxedo Black SHO non PP, K&N drop in, TCE Big Brake Kit, Megan Racing Coilovers
My other car is a 447 awhp Talon

MTaurusSHO

2013 Tuxedo Black Non PP SHO
AirAid, LMS Tuned, Plugs and T-Stat.
2002  MMM Z28
F1 Procharged 408ci

EcoPowerParts

I'm in line to get them as soon as they're available, I'll let everyone know as soon as they're available. I don't think they're making this for the sho/flex though, just the truck which is different.
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

MTaurusSHO

Can't someone just make new HP fuel lines and use the truck pump?
2013 Tuxedo Black Non PP SHO
AirAid, LMS Tuned, Plugs and T-Stat.
2002  MMM Z28
F1 Procharged 408ci

EcoPowerParts

www.ecopowerparts.com -
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.

FO SHO

I am just as impatient for this upgrade. Im ditching the methanol when this comes out. If it comes to light.
AZ ALL MOTORS

panther427

fab up a kit to run a second pump off the accessory drive just like they do on Cummin and duramax pick up motors with cp3 pumps.
Probally would need a controll box set up just like them and it wouldnt be cheap.

It seems most of you havent been around the modern diesel motors. They have the exact same problem as this motor.. A tune and bolt ons= out of fuel. lol

https://www.atsdiesel.com/ats2/product.asp?p=7012290325&u=Twin-Fueler-Pump-Kits
2013 SHO

SwampRat

4DRHTRD has a solution with a dual in tank pump set up  , if you PM him he will tell you more .
2013 SHO  ....  not mine anymore

2021 Edge ST

panther427

It works but just but we need rail preasure to be stable.
2013 SHO

68_GT

what are you guys planning to do with the extra fuel ?

will there be E85 tunes ? higher boost tunes ?
2013 PP SHO LMS 93V10 tune, 170* T stat, 3bar, K&N drop in, plugs re-gapped, 4in exhaust tips.
UPDATE - 130K miles =blown engine. Unleashed tune and EBPP upgrade turbo billet wheels / Turbo Smart WGA's on a bran new long block. Let's get this SHO on the road !

2013 Fusion Titanium 2.0 EB daily driver ;) - LMS 93 tune and CPE intercooler

SwampRat

Quote from: 68_GT on March 07, 2014, 09:52:55 PM
what are you guys planning to do with the extra fuel ?

will there be E85 tunes ? higher boost tunes ?

ATP Turbos this summer  ... E85 blended with 91  , waiting on the upgraded high flow Ecoboost GDI Deatschwerks Injectors .

Revised Unleashed Tune , he can do it .....

http://www.stangtv.com/news/deatschwerks-developing-ecoboost-injectors-in-time-for-2015-mustang/

2013 SHO  ....  not mine anymore

2021 Edge ST

68_GT

I wonder what a straight E85 tune would do with these cars ? anyone planning / working on that ? Tons of muscle cars are switching to E85 and having prettly big gains with it.
2013 PP SHO LMS 93V10 tune, 170* T stat, 3bar, K&N drop in, plugs re-gapped, 4in exhaust tips.
UPDATE - 130K miles =blown engine. Unleashed tune and EBPP upgrade turbo billet wheels / Turbo Smart WGA's on a bran new long block. Let's get this SHO on the road !

2013 Fusion Titanium 2.0 EB daily driver ;) - LMS 93 tune and CPE intercooler

bigmoneycloser

I wanna run pump gas with upgrades turbos and fuel system...
I'm hoping something comes out from LMS for this and is dyno tuned by them...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2014 Explorer Sport 401A
22x10.5 Vossen CVT- powder coated Matte Graphite
Pirelli Scorpion Zero Asimmetrico 285/35/22
H & R lowering springs/LMS 93 high boost/AirAid CAI/170* thermostat/3 Bar Map Sensor/Full LED interior /HID head and fog lights/weather tech digital floor mats/SharkFin antena/custom Billet foot pedals/Wilwood big brake kit/ LMS-Corsa CatBack Exhaust/LMS Catted Downpipes

crash712us

I haven't looked at a lot stuff about E85. I have heard several times the fuel doesn't have consistent blends. But I don't think LMS tunes for it what so ever on any vehicle.

2011 tuxedo black non pp, LMS stage 5, Corsa cat back, LMS down pipes, Airaid, Alky control meth injection, Megan Racing coil overs, EBC rotor&pads, Mobsteel grill, 2013 trans cooler. 403whp 417wtq 12.25 @ 110

EcoPowerParts

Quote from: crash712us on March 07, 2014, 10:49:31 PM
I haven't looked at a lot stuff about E85. I have heard several times the fuel doesn't have consistent blends. But I don't think LMS tunes for it what so ever on any vehicle.

This just isn't true anymore, tune for e70 and you're all good. You can get 91 or even 89 out of a 93 pump age do way more damage than e70 to e85 difference
Is really disappointing when lms continues to state this when every major boosted tuner out there loves e85

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
www.ecopowerparts.com -