• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Upgraded HPFP on its way!

Started by StrawHatShinobi, December 12, 2013, 11:49:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StrawHatShinobi

Yeah, it's me Red was what I used when I was on the Ram and Ducati forums.  I've talked with Mat about his stage 2 turbos and will also be looking at the ATP when the time comes. 
'13 Eco screw FX4 - THE56 turbos, AEM Dry flow, MAK DP, 4" exhaust, meth injection, Walbro 450 lift pump, 2"HBS level, 20" Fuel Nuts on 33" Toyo M/T's

crash712us

The fuel pump looks exactly like the one on my car.

2011 tuxedo black non pp, LMS stage 5, Corsa cat back, LMS down pipes, Airaid, Alky control meth injection, Megan Racing coil overs, EBC rotor&pads, Mobsteel grill, 2013 trans cooler. 403whp 417wtq 12.25 @ 110

scap99

Quote from: StrawHatShinobi on December 13, 2013, 04:17:54 PM
Yeah, it's me Red was what I used when I was on the Ram and Ducati forums.  I've talked with Mat about his stage 2 turbos and will also be looking at the ATP when the time comes.

Rock on!
When I went to Mat's house a few months back, he was stoked about bigger turbos and more fuel...I can't wait.

bpd1151

Quote from: crash712us on December 13, 2013, 05:01:08 PM
The fuel pump looks exactly like the one on my car.

Looks to be the same as on mine as well..... :popcorn:

I wonder what kind of cost(s) are involved with something like this?

I'm clueless on the potential expenses involved, but would like to have a "range" if you will.

It'd be nice to start placing some coin to the side as need be.....

Josephm

I agree.. Would be nice to run ONE pump and be able to see the 500hp area without METH
12' Flex EB
Unleashed X4
3rd Cat delete

crash712us

Hard to says how much for sure I know at bosch racing, the HPFP's are extremely expensive.

2011 tuxedo black non pp, LMS stage 5, Corsa cat back, LMS down pipes, Airaid, Alky control meth injection, Megan Racing coil overs, EBC rotor&pads, Mobsteel grill, 2013 trans cooler. 403whp 417wtq 12.25 @ 110

TaurusBuilder

Soon to be fastest MKS on the planet!
Mods: Magnaflow exhaust with cut-outs, Ecoboost hot pipes with BOV, Injen intake, Livernois 4+ tune,LMS downpipes,NGK spark plugs, 170 thermostat, RK sport roof spoiler........lots more to come

Josephm

The internals for the 2.3 DI on mazdaspeed's are only 400? Would be nice to see a similar cost
12' Flex EB
Unleashed X4
3rd Cat delete

EcoPowerParts

The truck and SHO (transverse) HPFP are DIFFERENT, trust me I had both vehicles and had time to look at both. They are not physically the same. Could you modify the lines to work, yes but it won't be a bolt in affair.
Transverse is the picture with the black valve covers in the middle, truck is the one at the end of the valve cover with the two lines close and the high and low pressure lines are backwards.
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

bpd1151

Interesting, & thanks for the images 4DR. :bow:

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

StrawHatShinobi

I've seen some Bosch hpfp's for sale on what I assume is a British site, they were close or equal in psi and were $380 pounds so $760 USD roughly?
'13 Eco screw FX4 - THE56 turbos, AEM Dry flow, MAK DP, 4" exhaust, meth injection, Walbro 450 lift pump, 2"HBS level, 20" Fuel Nuts on 33" Toyo M/T's

Frozen Taurus

2011 Tuxedo Black SHO non PP, K&N drop in, TCE Big Brake Kit, Megan Racing Coilovers
My other car is a 447 awhp Talon

StrawHatShinobi

Frozen Taurus

Quote from: StrawHatShinobi on December 13, 2013, 08:53:51 PM
^^^Its the fuel pump

So there is a primary pump that feeds that one in tank?
2011 Tuxedo Black SHO non PP, K&N drop in, TCE Big Brake Kit, Megan Racing Coilovers
My other car is a 447 awhp Talon

EcoPowerParts

Quote from: Frozen Taurus on December 13, 2013, 09:20:58 PM
Quote from: StrawHatShinobi on December 13, 2013, 08:53:51 PM
^^^Its the fuel pump

So there is a primary pump that feeds that one in tank?
Yes there's a lift pump in the tank

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts