• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Another win for Unleashed and one very happy customer

Started by Black Dream, June 12, 2019, 07:36:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Dream

My brother has always been a huge Ford fan and most recently their Ecoboost motors.   So when I lost the GTO to flood damage last month I picked up a 2010 MKS Eco to replace her.  After researching my tune options I went with an Airaid CAI and Unleashed Tuning, bought a SCT X4 and 3 custom tunes.  Monday I replaced the plugs with the SP542's then yesterday flashed the 93 octane performance tune and went for a drive.  Holy mother of God, I was floored (pardon the pun hehe) at the difference in the car.  Firmer shifts and the acceleration, wow.  I'm in my mid 50's and have always been a gearhead.  My high school car was a 72 Cutlass 442 and I miss that car every day.  So it's really hard to impress me with modern cars but the Lincoln is proving to be a more than suitable replacement for the Goat and I couldn't be happier with her.

Big thanks to Leslie and Torrie at Unleashed, you guys knocked it out of the park for me!!
2010 MKS Eco, Airaid, SCT X4, Unleashed, SP542 plugs, 3 bar MAP and current daily.

2006 Pontiac GTO M6, 1 of 101 exactly like her, bone stock, lost to flood 5/19, gone but not forgotten....

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

76fomoco

kinda fun what ford left of the table for sure!
need a good laugh look at the street machines list and pay attention to the motor sizes. more so around 113.8 mph
https://firebirdonline.com/racing/100-mph-list/

always fun out there.
2013 PP AJP E30 160 TS, sp542 plugs, 3 bar, PPE catted DP's, GH IC, GH turbos, XDI-35, EPP hot and intake
Best 3-29-21  11.85 with 3000 DA
DA trap best 117.96
E30 = 492 whp, 536 wtq
E30+meth 498 whp, 539 wtq

tmcphail

Take care,
Mr. Torrie R. McPhail - Owner
Unleashed Tuning Ford/GM/DCX SCT Custom Calibrator
EcuTek Nissan R35 GTR Custom Tuner
HPTuners Custom Tuner / Dealer