• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

New Personal Best at New England Dragway

Started by Night Hawk, September 02, 2017, 02:32:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night Hawk

Well had a fun time last night ended up with my slowest run being a 13.0.  But my new best with the installed Lms catted downpipes/Corsa exhaust and LMS V11 3bar tune upgrade ended up with a 12.78@107.15mph!  Very happy.  This was with 1/4 tank full weight with car seat.  Had to wrestle with my Mdesign intake snorkel as it has continued to fall apart lol.  The temp was 60* with decent traction at first (Street night).  I look forward to getting more runs on a Test and Tune day when the temps are in the 40s.  Still trying to get slip pics posted up I guess they are in the wrong format.
2017 Fusion Sport
GFB DivValve/165* Thermo
K&N Panel/CFM Breather
Ult Perf Int Garrett Core/MKZ oil cooler
FMS 70mm TB/ NGK .026/LMS V6 93

ZSHO

Congrats on your new PB Night Hawk!  :thumb: Feel free to send me a link via Pm and will make sure to post it for ya.  Z  :)

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

Macgyver

I upload to Facebook. So Only I can see them. Then download every picture. Its easier than offloading them with the miniusb cable or using the mobile support for the forum for me anyway. This will properly format them for you.

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

Night Hawk

2017 Fusion Sport
GFB DivValve/165* Thermo
K&N Panel/CFM Breather

Agentlongwood

Right on man, that's awesome!  Looking at your mods in your signature, what's a "CFM Breather?" 
2014 Lincoln MKS - Sold... And I still miss it sometimes

Night Hawk

2017 Fusion Sport
GFB DivValve/165* Thermo
K&N Panel/CFM Breather

ZSHO

I'm sensing a bit of a divide here based on the posts! hope I'm wrong.  Z  :hmmm:

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

Night Hawk

I just stumbled upon these on Youtube, my best run included!! Thanks to the poster.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Q-RgVp9AmQ
2017 Fusion Sport
GFB DivValve/165* Thermo
K&N Panel/CFM Breather

shoNoff

Quote from: Night Hawk on September 07, 2017, 05:21:00 PM

I just stumbled upon these on Youtube, my best run included!! Thanks to the poster.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Q-RgVp9AmQ

Weird that's my buddy Martin that filmed these. I'll send the thanks on to him. Hes always up there filming cars. He also owns an SHO doesn't race it but loves watching them run. He is the one that has taken all my videos.
2013 SHO PP 12.51 @ 110.07 AJP tuned sold
2016 edge sport 13.92 @ 99.4 mph. slow and stock baby mobile