• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

WeaK 1-2 & 2-3 shifts... Anyone install.a shift kit?

Started by Gray Brick, August 15, 2016, 01:30:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHOdded

We certainly appreciate the time, funds, and effort you have devoted to this platform.  Dogged determination is what it takes to make good things happen :thumb:
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

ZSHO

Quote from: bpd1151 on March 03, 2017, 03:50:28 PM
Quote from: SHOdded on March 03, 2017, 03:39:49 PM
Nope.  That's why Livernois' build will be a necessary breakthrough.
Correct.

I have spoken with Dan Millen, and the same vendor that built the upgraded trans for their Ecostang (that broke records) will be the same vendor that he (highly) recommends building my upgraded trans.

In addition to this vendor, they will work closely together to fabricate any upgraded parts that appear to be needed.

Dan told me it is much easier for him (& this vendor) to crack open the case on a functioning trans and go from there, rather than sending him a completely grenaded one. So this why I have been sitting back and chilling with the racing for the time being.

That being said, I am hopeful this is something I can tackle by late summer of this year, as I am currently awaiting contract resolution (2yrs out now and in binding arbitration as I type this) so the anticipated retro check arriving will help fund this trans mod.

Besides, my SHO is currently under going an audio build (& has been since mid January 2017) and although I try to tackle one major project per year (as funds allow) I am hopeful to be able to sneak in two major projects for 2017. Time will tell.

I will be sure to keep the community posted accordingly.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
bpd1151 it looks like your going to Surpass the Audio Dept as well and looking forward to your new Developments. Z  :)

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

bpd1151

Quote from: ZSHO on March 10, 2017, 10:18:01 AM
Correct.

I have spoken with Dan Millen, and the same vendor that built the upgraded trans for their Ecostang (that broke records) will be the same vendor that he (highly) recommends building my upgraded trans.

In addition to this vendor, they will work closely together to fabricate any upgraded parts that appear to be needed.

Dan told me it is much easier for him (& this vendor) to crack open the case on a functioning trans and go from there, rather than sending him a completely grenaded one. So this why I have been sitting back and chilling with the racing for the time being.

That being said, I am hopeful this is something I can tackle by late summer of this year, as I am currently awaiting contract resolution (2yrs out now and in binding arbitration as I type this) so the anticipated retro check arriving will help fund this trans mod.

Besides, my SHO is currently under going an audio build (& has been since mid January 2017) and although I try to tackle one major project per year (as funds allow) I am hopeful to be able to sneak in two major projects for 2017. Time will tell.

bpd1151 it looks like your going to Surpass the Audio Dept as well.  Z
Hahahah oopsie.

Who let the cat out of the bag Z?

ZSHO

Quote from: bpd1151 on March 10, 2017, 10:19:05 AM
Quote from: ZSHO on March 10, 2017, 10:18:01 AM
Correct.

bpd1151 it looks like your going to Surpass the Audio Dept as well.  Z
Hahahah oopsie.

Who let the cat out of the bag Z?

I guess you can blame it on Google!!.lol.
Sneak Peek Perhaps?  Z  :)

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

bpd1151

Hahaha Z you dirty rascal.

Lol. That subject matter's for it's own thread. Let's be respectful of the OP here.

ZSHO

Quote from: bpd1151 on March 10, 2017, 11:03:05 AM
Hahaha Z you dirty rascal.

Lol. That subject matter's for it's own thread. Let's be respectful of the OP here.

Agreed,might need to move this to "Sound Barrier" LOL. Z