• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Couple pics of the Livernois/TialSport turbos

Started by darreli, July 02, 2013, 08:44:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

darreli

Hey guys, for those that havent seen these yet..here are some pics of the factory vs upgraded turbos I installed last fall

And my dynograph after...

Darkside

Looks like a very nice gain!  I'm really starting to get addicted to mods with this car.  How much hp did they add at the wheels and what is an approximate cost for the upgrade?
2013 Sho- Livernois tune, cai, stat, H&R springs, Stainless Works downpipes/catback

2009 G8- 447rwhp/411rwtq, Hsv Gts conversion
2006 Jeep Srt8
2003 Mustang Saleen Vert

darreli

The upgrade is 2000 thru Livernois Motorsports...I think I'm making a little more power than that now on a 93 octane tune. I know I could get more torque with race fuel but I want to drive it every day with the same tune. I dont really remember the exact power gain but it was considerable. Haven't come close to reaching the the potential either, they should be good to about 30psi..just dont have the internals to push it that far...but I may come fall :)

Darkside

Sounds good, its nice to have you guys be the guinea pigs on these mods.  Would you recommend upgrading the turbos or going meth first?
2013 Sho- Livernois tune, cai, stat, H&R springs, Stainless Works downpipes/catback

2009 G8- 447rwhp/411rwtq, Hsv Gts conversion
2006 Jeep Srt8
2003 Mustang Saleen Vert

EcoBrick Bob

Darreli,  how much is Livernois charging for those modified turbos?
2010 Red Candy/White EB Flex.. World's first 12 second Brick.. 12.904 @ 106.85 MPH - October 2011
2009 Spt. Red G8 GT - modded. best time 12.074 & 114.02 MPH
2008 White G8 GT - mods... 8.32 1/8 mi.

Naples, FL & Clear Lake, IA
Bob has decided not to post here any more, please do not PM him he will not receive it.

mjhpadi

Looks cool do the new ones weight less or just the new design?
2010 Candy Red SHO, Livernois Stage 4 Tune, Airaid CAI, Tinted Headlamps & Tails, LED Interior Lighting, LED Running Lights, LED Puddle and License Plate Lamps, LED DRL's, Window Tint, Rear Window Spoiler, V3 Triton Switchback Running Lights, Colgan Bra, Ford Racing Gauges (oil pressure, oil temperature, boost/vacuum)
Replaced by 2020 Hertiage Edition GT-350

darreli

Darkside- I would do the methanol first

EBB- 2000? I think? Don't quote me on that

Mjhadi (I always think Taliban when I read that for some reason) I don't think they're any lighter. It's the factory housing..just a billet wheel and some other internal stuff

DJE624

mjhpadi

Quote from: darreli on July 02, 2013, 11:56:00 PM

Mjhadi (I always think Taliban when I read that for some reason) I don't think they're any lighter. It's the factory housing..just a billet wheel and some other internal stuff
:offtopic:
Funny, you should say that, when I first met Adam (Adam's Polishes) he said he was expecting some little guy from India!  Really, it's just my initials and padi stands for Professional Association of Diving Instructors...it's the world's largest scuba training and certification agency...I've been a scuba instructor with them for 30 years!
2010 Candy Red SHO, Livernois Stage 4 Tune, Airaid CAI, Tinted Headlamps & Tails, LED Interior Lighting, LED Running Lights, LED Puddle and License Plate Lamps, LED DRL's, Window Tint, Rear Window Spoiler, V3 Triton Switchback Running Lights, Colgan Bra, Ford Racing Gauges (oil pressure, oil temperature, boost/vacuum)
Replaced by 2020 Hertiage Edition GT-350

EcoBrick Bob

Quote from: mjhpadi on July 03, 2013, 02:00:22 AM
Quote from: darreli on July 02, 2013, 11:56:00 PM

:offtopic:
Funny, you should say that, when I first met Adam (Adam's Polishes) he said he was expecting some little guy from India!  Really, it's just my initials and padi stands for Professional Association of Diving Instructors...it's the world's largest scuba training and certification agency...I've been a scuba instructor with them for 30 years!

Damn... I have been telling friends that I know there is at least one SHO in the middle East!
(of the United States) LOL
2010 Red Candy/White EB Flex.. World's first 12 second Brick.. 12.904 @ 106.85 MPH - October 2011
2009 Spt. Red G8 GT - modded. best time 12.074 & 114.02 MPH
2008 White G8 GT - mods... 8.32 1/8 mi.

Naples, FL & Clear Lake, IA
Bob has decided not to post here any more, please do not PM him he will not receive it.