• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

First Ecoboost to hit 600WHP!

Started by EcoPowerParts, September 25, 2013, 11:50:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DJE624

Quote from: 4DRHTRD on October 08, 2013, 03:44:44 PM
BPD's turbos should be shipped out this week to him

Cool!  Can't wait to see a dyno and a 1/4 run. 

bpd1151

Quote from: 4DRHTRD on October 08, 2013, 03:44:44 PMBPD's turbos should be shipped out this week to him.

Yay!

I am electing not to dive into the various issues that crept up, as to why my turbos have been so long in the pipeline, other than to say thank you primarily to 4DR for ironing out all the kinks to make this turbo upgrade a reality.

Short of my emergency surgery slated for this Thursday morning, I will have to make it a point to touch base with my mechanic pal in order to schedule in the necessary install time.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 6

05yellowgt

Eek, good luck on the surgery. I hope it's isn't too serious and everything turns out ok
2010 Ford Flex Limited w/Ecoboost- SOLD
2013 F150 FX4 Supercrew 6.5ft bed Ecoboost w/3.55

bpd1151

It is (serious). The surgeon had what only I describe in layman's terms as an "oh sh!t" look on his face.

He wanted to do the procedure tomorrow, but can't because the massive infection and resulting swelling.

He actually warned me that if (the swelling) worsens between now and Thursday, I need to get into the hospital ASAP as that's an indication the infection is spreading and becoming generalized, rather than localized/contained to just my face.

I seriously look like I swallowed a baseball. Literally.

But i'll get through it. I always do. As I explained to 4DR, this pending ATP turbo upgrade is the only bright spot, in what's been a very overwhelming past 3/4 weeks both at home, work, and now my health.

So to say I am excited about this pending shipment, would be a HUGE understatement.

mhenne4

I wish ya the best on your surgery buddy, ill be sure to enjoy a few beers for ya and your recovery.

In the unfortunate event of something happening,  I call dibs on your sexy custom cold air intake and wheels............

In all seriousness, best wishes on a speedy recovery. 
2011 Silver SHO with PP
LMS Stage 4+

bpd1151

Thanks Hennessey. Funny though, you ain't the 1st one to call on dibs on my SHO, or aspects of it. Hahaha.

I'll make it through. Just gotta keep pop'n all these anti-biotic meds so I don't end up in the Emergency Room, between now & the procedure.

05yellowgt

2010 Ford Flex Limited w/Ecoboost- SOLD
2013 F150 FX4 Supercrew 6.5ft bed Ecoboost w/3.55