• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

First Ecoboost to hit 600WHP!

Started by EcoPowerParts, September 25, 2013, 11:50:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EcoPowerParts

Did some more pulls tonight, we opened the cutout and picked up 37HP and 50TQ at the wheels.
We have some more custom tuning to do but I'm very pleased with the results
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

DJE624

SHOdded

That is just f'ing NUTS, Mike!  Congrats!  Keep on pulling all the way to redline :)
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

JMR76

2013 SHO - PP/ GH Intercooler / 170*TS / Cold .026 plugs / MSD Coils / Corsa cat-back / PPE Catted Downpipes / Xtreme-DI XDI-EO HPFP / E 30+ / Gear Head Tuned.

EcoPowerParts

No point to pull to redline, the engine is out of breath by 5500 RPM. I'll be getting another engine soon and those heads will be going out for port/polish ASAP and I'll try and get some cams made. :)
www.ecopowerparts.com -
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.

SHOdded

Need some video/sound clips with the cutouts open.  Is the EB engine an interference engine stock?  How much lift do you think you can get on the cams?  Anybody besides Livernois provide upgraded heads for the EB?  Only 1,000 rpms away from redline :)
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

BlueSHO

Awesome performance..

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

2016 SHO Blue Jeans
2001 Lightning
1996 Mystic Cobra

shoman04

2011 KONA BLU SHO,Livernois Tune,AIRAID CAI,DYNOMAX MUFFLEs,Newest member of the 12sec CLUB 12.669sec @ 107mph    2011 Ford Taurus SHO: 12.669 @ 105.050 MPH NEW FOR 2013LMS down-pipe,Magnaflow X-pipe,and Custom 2.5"exhaust pipe!! Meth and stage 5 next to be install!!!!!! METH DYNO TUNE today 405AWHP!!!WOW LMS track day 12.4209sec   :mike1:

SRT82ECOBOOST

Love that you are pushing the limits on these platforms and paving the way for the rest of us.
2013 SHO PP in White Platinum Metallic Tricoat, PPE Downpipes, Livernois Stage V8/3 Bar, Custom 2.5" Catback, 170 T-stat, Airaid CAI, H+R Springs and debadged
Boston Acoustics 2.1 Audio Upgrade

First-SHO

Mike, are you still running stock pistons and rods?  You are sure pushing the drive train limits, but it is awesome seeing what this engine is capable of.
Mike

Previous owner of the -
FASTEST 2011 Ford Taurus SHO on record @ 11.9519 115 mph
Silver/Black LOADED, Ford Lockpick, Forgestar F14"s 20x9.5 with Nitto Invo's, TCE Wilwood Front Big Brake Kit, Airaid CAI, Corsa Cat back, Livernois Down Pipes, Livernois Tune's, Megan Coilovers, Traction bar setup, Torrie - 170 F Thermo & Radiator, L&M Airflow Throttle Body "Only one made and I have it", Alkycontrol Meth Injection, Upgraded Tial Turbo's, 2013 Trans and Oil Cooler, LED's on always

thatsmrgimp2u

Have you seen what your hpfp pressures are at?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 4

2011 ISM SHO;  SCT X3 (Unleashed), Airaid Intake, PPE Downpipes, Magnaflow Mufflers and X-pipe with Vibrant resonators, 170 Thermostat, H&R Springs, RX CSS
12.91@107

05yellowgt

You did it!!!!  Can you imagine this motor in a lightweight Mustang!  Is there any way to limit boost in lower gears?  I have a feeling lauching is going to be interesting!!!  Any street driving impressions, or even vids??
2010 Ford Flex Limited w/Ecoboost- SOLD
2013 F150 FX4 Supercrew 6.5ft bed Ecoboost w/3.55

EcoPowerParts

Quote from: 05yellowgt on September 26, 2013, 09:30:26 AM
You did it!!!!  Can you imagine this motor in a lightweight Mustang!  Is there any way to limit boost in lower gears?  I have a feeling lauching is going to be interesting!!!  Any street driving impressions, or even vids??
Haven't driven it on the street at these HP levels yet, I leave today for Vegas for 4 days and when we get back we'll do some more work/tuning/dynos and some street videos.
Quote from: thatsmrgimp2u on September 26, 2013, 07:34:28 AM
Have you seen what your hpfp pressures are at?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 4

HPFP is at 2100psi at wot this is due to my aux fueling system supplementing it.
Quote from: First-SHO on September 26, 2013, 07:20:34 AM
Mike, are you still running stock pistons and rods?  You are sure pushing the drive train limits, but it is awesome seeing what this engine is capable of.
YES!

The motor is STOCK internals.
The car has the following mods:
Dual in tank fuel pumps
6 auxiliary injectors
Split-Sec aux injector controller
Car runs on straight E85 - 23 degrees of timing.
PPE Engineering 2.5" catted downpipes with stock cat-back and sound performance racing cutout.
Custom turbo to intercooler and intercooler to throttle body piping with silicone tubes to replace factory plastic/rubber parts. Replaced factory electric BoV with Tial BoV.
First night
First pull 505HP/515TQ 15PSI - using stock ECU for boost control
Second pull 563HP/598TQ 23PSI - removed connection to factory boost controller, turbos running on wastegate spring
Next night
Third pull 587HP/642TQ 25PSI - same as second pull - allowed the boost activated cutout to open
Fourth pull 592HP/630TQ 25PSI - same as third pull - disconnected piping to filter in the fender
Fifth pull - not on video 600HP/642TQ - Cutout open, car had sat as we were uploading files to ECU - car was running cold air intake

We haven't tuned the car yet, this is a tune from Torrie at Unleashed from months ago on my old compressor wheel upgraded turbos with E85. We're just adding fuel via aux controller.
www.ecopowerparts.com -

EcoPowerParts

www.ecopowerparts.com -

TSS

That is downright incredible!!!!!!!!!
2010 Steel Blue Metallic MKS Ecoboost: LME 3-Bar Tuned; tint; 20" Factory rims Permachromed

2017 Summit White Buick Envision Premium AWD 2.0 Turbo
2017 Silver Cadillac XTS V-Sport Platinum  3.6 Twin Turbo; LME tuned.