• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Hydrolocked due to me being stupid... will it live?

Started by jimmyducati, October 07, 2015, 08:26:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

f8tlSHO

I just had this happen while tuning my 93 mustang... 1 of my injectors was dumping fuel that bad it was coming out the tailpipe. I pulled plugs and emptied out the motor, put old injectors back in.. Running great again... But it is not a good feeling when you crank the motor and it stops dead...

Sent from my iPhone
2013 Non PP Unleashed 93 E20 3 Bar Tune, K&N drop in 12.491 @ 110.96 120's IAT
Now tuned by ajp...looking to go faster
E30 tune on14psi full weight including 2 child seats,race like a real street car.
12.433 @110.8 140's IAT; Mustang Dyno 332hp / 386tq

65BBODY

What meth system are you running? What is your quickest way to disable? Just pull the main power to your pump?? I'm new to all this stuff... 
thanks in advance!!

StealBlueSho

Quote from: 65BBODY on November 23, 2020, 01:50:01 AM
What meth system are you running? What is your quickest way to disable? Just pull the main power to your pump?? I'm new to all this stuff... 
thanks in advance!!

This is a 5 year old thread, so I doubt the guys are gonna respond unfortunately. I would start a new one if you have questions about methanol..  But to answer your question most of the meth controller have an off switch. Worst case if you pull the plugs out and suck out the meth from the cylinders and then change your oil immediately.

Back in 2015 the two biggest kits were the Snow Performance kits where are not rated for 100% methanol and then Alky Control Kits from Julio which are rated for 100% methanol.