• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

New Moderator

Started by StealBlueSho, June 10, 2020, 05:10:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Macgyver

Congrats on the Raise.

Hey wait do we get any stickers for this ?

StealBlueSho

Quote from: Macgyver on June 11, 2020, 11:48:32 AM
Congrats on the Raise.

Ha! Let me recover financially from purchasing the forum and getting it re-hosted.. stickers and sponsored events are in the plan..

SM105K

Quote from: StealBlueSHO on June 11, 2020, 11:44:04 AM
Although, if that is a picture of you picking up the boulder, I am not sure how comfortable you are in that little Ford Focus..

I fit, kinda.  I have zero lateral movement in the seat because of the Recaro seats which is good when I am tossing the Focus around in the corners.  I was actually shocked when I bought it. It is pretty roomy for a hot hatch. I am averaging right at 29 mpg with Brad's tune which is two more miles per gallon better then stock. I also spend roughly an hour a day driving in it as well.

My only gripe there is no adjustment in the head rest, unlike the SHO.  I wish I could angle the ST's head more to the rear.  That would be really nice.   
"M" 2013 SHO PP | AJPTurbo E30 Tune | FS HPFP | Stock IC with Ice Water DIY Sprayer | PPE Downpipes | Custom Magnaflow Resonator | 3rd Cat Delete | Derale Upgraded Trans Cooler | Dicunzolo Gen2 Trans Mounts| EPP Noisemaker Eliminator | MSD Coil Over Plugs | SP-542's | UPR Dual Valve Catch Can | K&N Drop In | Power Stop Slotted and Drilled Rotors with Stock PP Pads | H&R Springs  | AVS Flush Deflector | 802SHO Custom Splitter | Duraflex Chin Spoiler | Curva Concept C7's | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber | 411 HP and 546 TQ |

"The Fukus" 2013 Focus ST | Boomba BOV | FSWerks Short Shifter | Power Stop Brakes | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber |

ridered74

Quote from: StealBlueSHO on June 11, 2020, 11:16:36 AM
Quote from: SM105K on June 11, 2020, 11:03:45 AM
Quote from: ridered74 on June 11, 2020, 02:10:26 AM
Quote from: SM105K on June 10, 2020, 08:32:21 PM
Thanks Mike and Mike for the welcome. 

As for me, just another dude rolling in the Ecoboost world. Most of you know about my 13 SHO. However I do daily a 13 Focus ST and it is modded as well. I would like to say I am versed in both platforms, so if you have any questions please reach out. If I cant give you and answer I will try to find it.

On the personal side of my life. I manage food service programs for large Fortune 500 companies. In essence I am really a glorified baby sitter, that gets to wear a chef coat, because the powers above deemed me as such. For fun and my sanity (or lack there of) I compete all around the world in strength athletics (mainly strongman).  I am Huge NHL and NHRA fan as well.

I look forward to helping new members and the questions that come along with those new members.

Before I can welcome you I must know your NHL allegiance.

San Jose all day.

As a long time Capitals fan.. this is acceptable to me.. there are a few teams you might have mentioned that would have lead to your removal from the moderation team..

Not sure I've seen a team get screwed out of playing for a cup like they did last year....glad to see you didn't say the coyotes. Shocked they even still have a team there.
Gearhead E30 tune, Gearhead intercooler, LMS firestorm hpfp, catted downpipes, corsa catback, 160 degree thermostat, 3 bar map, upgraded AD trans mounts, MSD coils, Nitto 555R drag tires on front, AR924 wheels and BFG sport comp 2 summer tires on rear, and an EPP intake.

12.2479 @ 118.05 fastest trap
11.591 @ 114.89   fastest ET

Macgyver

Quote from: StealBlueSHO on June 11, 2020, 11:50:46 AM
Quote from: Macgyver on June 11, 2020, 11:48:32 AM
Congrats on the Raise.

Ha! Let me recover financially from purchasing the forum and getting it re-hosted.. stickers and sponsored events are in the plan..

I am just kidding. Keep this place up and running. Thats the most important thing. That is unless those stickers really add 5-10hp. HAHA

MKS Tom

Life long Flyers fan.  I don't like the game as much with less fighting though as I am a knuckle-dragging neanderthal who likes fights.  lol  They do have a legit shot if the season gets going again. 
2013 Lincoln MKS ecoboost, 70,000 miles.  3 bar map 93 tune (E30 in the future) by both AJP Turbo and Ortiz Performance.  PPE catted down pipes, EPP dual CAI (not yet installed so K&N drop in), .026 gapped SP542, 170 degree thermostat, Dynomax axlebacks, and Power Stop Z23 pads and rotors.

SM105K

Quote from: ridered74 on June 11, 2020, 11:33:06 PM
Quote from: StealBlueSHO on June 11, 2020, 11:16:36 AM
Quote from: SM105K on June 11, 2020, 11:03:45 AM
Quote from: ridered74 on June 11, 2020, 02:10:26 AM
Quote from: SM105K on June 10, 2020, 08:32:21 PM
Thanks Mike and Mike for the welcome. 

As for me, just another dude rolling in the Ecoboost world. Most of you know about my 13 SHO. However I do daily a 13 Focus ST and it is modded as well. I would like to say I am versed in both platforms, so if you have any questions please reach out. If I cant give you and answer I will try to find it.

On the personal side of my life. I manage food service programs for large Fortune 500 companies. In essence I am really a glorified baby sitter, that gets to wear a chef coat, because the powers above deemed me as such. For fun and my sanity (or lack there of) I compete all around the world in strength athletics (mainly strongman).  I am Huge NHL and NHRA fan as well.

I look forward to helping new members and the questions that come along with those new members.

Before I can welcome you I must know your NHL allegiance.

San Jose all day.

As a long time Capitals fan.. this is acceptable to me.. there are a few teams you might have mentioned that would have lead to your removal from the moderation team..

Not sure I've seen a team get screwed out of playing for a cup like they did last year....glad to see you didn't say the coyotes. Shocked they even still have a team there.

I don't hate the Coyotes, I am just not a fan.  I have been a Sharks since they became an expansion team in the early 90's.  It just so happened that is when I started playing hockey as well. 

I agree, I am shocked there is still a team here too. 
"M" 2013 SHO PP | AJPTurbo E30 Tune | FS HPFP | Stock IC with Ice Water DIY Sprayer | PPE Downpipes | Custom Magnaflow Resonator | 3rd Cat Delete | Derale Upgraded Trans Cooler | Dicunzolo Gen2 Trans Mounts| EPP Noisemaker Eliminator | MSD Coil Over Plugs | SP-542's | UPR Dual Valve Catch Can | K&N Drop In | Power Stop Slotted and Drilled Rotors with Stock PP Pads | H&R Springs  | AVS Flush Deflector | 802SHO Custom Splitter | Duraflex Chin Spoiler | Curva Concept C7's | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber | 411 HP and 546 TQ |

"The Fukus" 2013 Focus ST | Boomba BOV | FSWerks Short Shifter | Power Stop Brakes | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber |

SM105K

Quote from: MKS Tom on June 12, 2020, 08:12:10 AM
Life long Flyers fan.  I don't like the game as much with less fighting though as I am a knuckle-dragging neanderthal who likes fights.  lol  They do have a legit shot if the season gets going again.

Yeah, people need to leave hockey alone.  Without fights and the threat of violence, that game would be really nasty. 

Gretz always had a couple of ice guardians, and that was a huge reason whey he stayed healthy and was so good for so long.  No one ever really took a run at him, because they had to deal with McSorley immediately. 

On the complete opposite of end is Sid Crosby (I really dislike him).  He never really has had a dedicated ice enforcer, and he gets pummeled on a regular basis.  How many games has be missed and how many concussions? 

The tale of the greatest, and as much as it pains me to say this.....the tale of would could have been the greatest.....   

StealBlueSho

Quote from: SM105K on June 12, 2020, 12:38:48 PM

Yeah, people need to leave hockey alone.  Without fights and the threat of violence, that game would be really nasty. 

Gretz always had a couple of ice guardians, and that was a huge reason whey he stayed healthy and was so good for so long.  No one ever really took a run at him, because they had to deal with McSorley immediately. 

On the complete opposite of end is Sid Crosby (I really dislike him).  He never really has had a dedicated ice enforcer, and he gets pummeled on a regular basis.  How many games has be missed and how many concussions? 

The tale of the greatest, and as much as it pains me to say this.....the tale of would could have been the greatest.....
Cry Baby Crosby..... Tom Wilson needs to lay him out... again...

SM105K

Quote from: StealBlueSHO on June 12, 2020, 12:41:37 PM

I agree. Wilson makes things interesting to watch as well.  There are so many awesome hockey  players out there.  I wish the NHL got more exposure honestly.  Maybe they will...soon.

StealBlueSho

Quote from: SM105K on June 12, 2020, 12:44:42 PM

I agree. Wilson makes things interesting to watch as well.  There are so many awesome hockey  players out there.  I wish the NHL got more exposure honestly.  Maybe they will...soon.
Unfortunately any time Wilson touches anyone he gets sent to the sin bin... it's stupid.

MKS Tom

I have been an avid hockey fight fan since I was a child watching Dave Brown beat the s**t out of people.  I grew up in South Philly and remember having a Rich Tocchet jersey as a kid.  I was a moderator for a hockey fight forum for 15 years prior to the website no longer running.  I have use to be tape and DVD hockey fight tapes back in the 90s and have a giant worthless collection of them in my basement.  The game of today is a disgrace.  These guys are such better athletes that they could learn how to fight if they wanted to at a better rate if the game was still as violent as it was.  The speed and skill of the players is on another level and I just wish they would let some of these guys fight more often.  The Flyers have a legit chance at winning.  They have not had a goaltender this good since Ron Hextall in 1987.
2013 Lincoln MKS ecoboost, 70,000 miles.  3 bar map 93 tune (E30 in the future) by both AJP Turbo and Ortiz Performance.  PPE catted down pipes, EPP dual CAI (not yet installed so K&N drop in), .026 gapped SP542, 170 degree thermostat, Dynomax axlebacks, and Power Stop Z23 pads and rotors.

MKS Tom

Quote from: StealBlueSHO on June 12, 2020, 12:49:56 PM
Quote from: SM105K on June 12, 2020, 12:44:42 PM

Unfortunately any time Wilson touches anyone he gets sent to the sin bin... it's stupid.

I am a huge fan of Wilson.  An actual powerforward.  I wish he was on the Flyers and I remember draft night they were going to take him had he fallen to them 4 spots later. 

PDSHO

Thanks for taking this role on!

Greg
2013 Taurus Police Interceptor. AWD, Eco-Boost. SOLD
2015 Lincoln Navigator L, 4x4, Eco-Boost.
2016 Taurus Police Interceptor, Eco-Boost
2014 Lincoln MKS Eco-Boost

GotGrip?

Oh dang, SM is a mod now, that's frightening lol
2016 SHO Non-PP, GH/AJP E30 Tune,3Bar MAP, K&N Typoon, EPP Noisemaker Delete, H&R Springs, ZEDD SL5 19x9.5, PS Drilled/Slotted rotors, TreadStone TR8C FMIC, SSM Trans Mounts, TCE Custom Catted DPs, FMIC Sprayer, XDI35

Current Dyno: 421/503 (pre-dp/XDI)