• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Forum Donations

Started by StealBlueSho, May 19, 2020, 09:28:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StealBlueSho

Thank you to all the members who make this forum fantastic and the reason I contacted Mike B. to purchase this forum to make sure it stays neutral and open!

I have received numerous messages about helping and showing appreciation by donating. I have enabled the "Click button to donate to EBPF" which directs you to paypal for donations.

Additionally here is a link for users on Tapatalk.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ASDPUGHH7C2EN&currency_code=USD&source=url

Any help is appreciated! Running the forum is time and effort along with the hosting costs which are considerable. I am currently exploring options to help reduce those costs.

Thank you again for the support and regardless of any donation, I am happy to keep this forum alive!

ZSHO

Donation sent! I hope it helps to keep this fine Forum running to its fullest potential. Z  :)

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

StealBlueSho

Quote from: ZSHO on September 09, 2020, 09:45:43 AM
Donation sent! I hope it helps to keep this fine Forum running to its fullest potential. Z  :)

Thank you Z for the hefty donation!! Every bit helps! Let me know if you ever get bored of lurker life and want to moderate again!  :beer2:

SM105K

Quote from: StealBlueSHO on September 09, 2020, 09:58:04 AM
Quote from: ZSHO on September 09, 2020, 09:45:43 AM

Thank you Z for the hefty donation!! Every bit helps! Let me know if you ever get bored of lurker life and want to moderate again!  :beer2:

He knows he wants too.
"M" 2013 SHO PP | AJPTurbo E30 Tune | FS HPFP | Stock IC with Ice Water DIY Sprayer | PPE Downpipes | Custom Magnaflow Resonator | 3rd Cat Delete | Derale Upgraded Trans Cooler | Dicunzolo Gen2 Trans Mounts| EPP Noisemaker Eliminator | MSD Coil Over Plugs | SP-542's | UPR Dual Valve Catch Can | K&N Drop In | Power Stop Slotted and Drilled Rotors with Stock PP Pads | H&R Springs  | AVS Flush Deflector | 802SHO Custom Splitter | Duraflex Chin Spoiler | Curva Concept C7's | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber | 411 HP and 546 TQ |

"The Fukus" 2013 Focus ST | Boomba BOV | FSWerks Short Shifter | Power Stop Brakes | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber |

StealBlueSho

Thank you @The14SHO for the donation!!! Every little bit helps keep things going. Forum Supporter badge has been added! Thanks!