• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Official XSport Big Brake kit

Started by bigmoneycloser, December 10, 2013, 09:06:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigmoneycloser

Ok
Tomorrow starts the step by step install for the front and rear brake kit on my 14 XSport..
Wilwood actually sent me the wrong front calipers.. Thank god Todd and I figured that out on Friday and the new fronts will be here tomorrow in time for the front install..
So I hope all the pre-fit goes well and I will have a nasty big brake kit installed by end of the day..

2014 Explorer Sport 401A
22x10.5 Vossen CVT- powder coated Matte Graphite
Pirelli Scorpion Zero Asimmetrico 285/35/22
H & R lowering springs/LMS 93 high boost/AirAid CAI/170* thermostat/3 Bar Map Sensor/Full LED interior /HID head and fog lights/weather tech digital floor mats/SharkFin antena/custom Billet foot pedals/Wilwood big brake kit/ LMS-Corsa CatBack Exhaust/LMS Catted Downpipes

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

DJE624

Too bad about the delay.  Glad you discovered it. Looking forward to your build.

dcpatters

2014 Explorer Sport LMS tune, 170 Stat, Airaid

QuickSilver

AJ

2014 Ingot Silver Explorer Sport- LMS V3 Tune, AirRaid CAI, Hi_flow Catted DP's to Complete dual 2.5" exhaust, 19"X 9.5"TSW Panorama Rotary Forged/powdercoated Rims, Cree LED Foglights, Hoping for those Megan coilovers to be developed...

bigmoneycloser

Whaaaa
The installed had a family emergency so we had to push install to tomorrow..
2014 Explorer Sport 401A
H & R lowering springs/LMS 93 high boost/AirAid CAI/170* thermostat/3 Bar Map Sensor/Full LED interior /HID head and fog lights/weather tech digital floor mats/SharkFin antena/custom Billet foot pedals/Wilwood big brake kit/ LMS-Corsa CatBack Exhaust/LMS Catted Downpipes

DJE624

Oh man! Another delay.  Try not to go bonkers before tomorrow.  I hope it goes smooth then.

BiGMaC

Sorry to hear about the delay.

Want to see them on your ride!   ...and the SBS install pics.

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

bigmoneycloser

More s***.....
Things got serious with is daughter in hospital.
We gotta push back until next week maybe...
2014 Explorer Sport 401A

SHOdded

Prayers for his daughter to recover quickly.  This weather can get to the best of us.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

DJE624

That's too bad you have to wait.  I hope his daughter makes out okay. 

BiGMaC

Prayers for her to be healthy and home for Christmas

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

bigmoneycloser

Yes hopefully it's just a precaution until rep hey get her fever under control.
Hopefully will be good tomorrow.
2014 Explorer Sport 401A

TSS

Puts things into perspective.  In my Prayers.
2010 Steel Blue Metallic MKS Ecoboost: LME 3-Bar Tuned; tint; 20" Factory rims Permachromed

2017 Summit White Buick Envision Premium AWD 2.0 Turbo
2017 Silver Cadillac XTS V-Sport Platinum  3.6 Twin Turbo; LME tuned.

bigmoneycloser

Dropped truck off....
Brakes today hopefully no fitment issues...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2014 Explorer Sport 401A