• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

802SHO

Quote from: mrhighcaliber on July 26, 2020, 08:29:56 PM
3shos I'm working on.

I Towed My buddy's new to him 2013 from previous owner a couple hours away. Previous owner hit a deer (you guys may know him). windshield and sunroof/roof m getting replaced. Sent to the body shop yesterday. Fully built LMS engine, bigger injectors, xdi60 HPFP, full e85, ATP turbos GH IC. LMS Dyno 530awhp.

Putting a trans with upgraded torque converter in a meth injected 2010. And my built/forged/meth 2010 at the end of the line (black wheels in the other pic).

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

Damn so you're the one who drove off with it for your buddy!  Still shaking my head after all that work he unloaded it for 8k just because a deer messed up a few things.  One mans trash another mans treasure!!!  Looks like the place to be for SHO upgrades!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
IG @802SHO 2010 SHO non PP, Tuned by AJP Turbo, 109 Octane + VP C85 for E30, Ported GH Gen 3 upgraded turbos, Ported 13+ Exhaust Manifolds, Custom FM IC TreadStone TR10C, EPP Hot Pipes, EPP Dual CAI, XDI35 HPFP, Deatschwerks 300C LPFP, Alky Control Methonal Injection, Alky dual nozzle upgrade, Zex Nitrous dual dry shots, Dicunzolo Gen2 torque mounts, MSD Coils, SP542 .026, 160 T, 3bar, Phenolic Spacer, Braille Lightweight Battery, Kirky Lightweight Racing Driver Seat, Catless Downpipes, custom stainless 2.5" double xpipe w/muffler deletes 4" quad tips, UPR Dual Valve Catch Can, 13+ PP Trans Cooler, Econoaid throttle Body Booster, Bravado Tribute 20x9.5 + 32 offset Wheels, Nitto NT555R Front Tires, Continental Extreme Contact DW Rear Tires and all are 275/35/20, H&R Springs all around w/rear cut 1/2", 1" hubcentric wheel spacers m14 1.5 stud/lug conversion, R1 Concepts Geomet slotted/drilled rotors with Heavy Duty Semi Metallic pads, Aeroforce Interceptor Gauge.
Currently World's Fastest Ecoboost SHO
11.063 @ 123.17 MPH!  NED 10/10/20

bpd1151

While out in the garage putzing around this morning,  I proceeded to switch the alternate power supply unit from "normal" for trickle charging, to "supply" to supply power as needed.

Sat inside her, cranked up the massive sound system, and likely woke up some of my neighbors. Not all, but likely some.

Then I got depressed cuz it seems I am in an endless loop of waiting. And waiting. And then waiting even more.....

Shut it back down. Looked at the dust accumulating on her, and told her "you'll be back baby, and better than ever before".

Returned power supply unit back to "normal" and walked away, going about my business.

****sigh****

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

StealBlueSho

Quote from: mrhighcaliber on July 26, 2020, 08:29:56 PM
3shos I'm working on.

I Towed My buddy's new to him 2013 from previous owner a couple hours away. Previous owner hit a deer (you guys may know him). windshield and sunroof/roof m getting replaced. Sent to the body shop yesterday. Fully built LMS engine, bigger injectors, xdi60 HPFP, full e85, ATP turbos GH IC. LMS Dyno 530awhp.

Putting a trans with upgraded torque converter in a meth injected 2010. And my built/forged/meth 2010 at the end of the line (black wheels in the other pic).

Hell ya!!!! I expect a full blown build thread (or three!!) lol...

Keeping busy for sure huh? Can't wait to see what the future holds for them!

xkrexplorer

spent 6.5 hours putting car back to stock to sell it. Aviator gt on order!
2014 explorer sport, K&N intake, DP's with high flow cats, Livernois exhaust, Diablosport canned tune.

Twintrbskies

Phenolic spacer finally installed, time to see if it helps or ?

Anybody else have any datalogs or feedback on these spacers?
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

2010 SHO non-PP, pearl white, Alky Controls Methanol kit-100% meth, tuned with Ortiz Performance, XDI-35, DW300C LPFP, E85, 3-Bar, K&N Drop-In, 160 T-stat, JLT Catch can, Stainless works Catless downpipes, Rear muffler delete with Borla Tips. (not currently using the methanol)

Nova

I finally got around to messing with forscan and did the following mods:
Remove double honk
Awd Guage
Fixed hylerflash
Changed screen saver
Changed # of signals from 3 to 5

If yall have any other suggestions of useful mods please let me know so I can try them out.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

SM105K

Joined the HPFP club this weekend.  Yep....night and day difference.  Just need to buy GH Gen 2 turbos now.....lol.

Modified the sound deadening material and threw back on the stock cover.  Because "It's stock bro!"
"M" 2013 SHO PP | AJPTurbo E30 Tune | FS HPFP | Stock IC with Ice Water DIY Sprayer | PPE Downpipes | Custom Magnaflow Resonator | 3rd Cat Delete | Derale Upgraded Trans Cooler | Dicunzolo Gen2 Trans Mounts| EPP Noisemaker Eliminator | MSD Coil Over Plugs | SP-542's | UPR Dual Valve Catch Can | K&N Drop In | Power Stop Slotted and Drilled Rotors with Stock PP Pads | H&R Springs  | AVS Flush Deflector | 802SHO Custom Splitter | Duraflex Chin Spoiler | Curva Concept C7's | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber | 411 HP and 546 TQ |

"The Fukus" 2013 Focus ST | Boomba BOV | FSWerks Short Shifter | Power Stop Brakes | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber |

802SHO

Quote from: SM105K on August 23, 2020, 04:40:20 PM
Joined the HPFP club this weekend.  Yep....night and day difference.  Just need to buy GH Gen 2 turbos now.....lol.

Modified the sound deadening material and threw back on the stock cover.  Because "It's stock bro!"
Yeah buddy

IG @802SHO 2010 SHO non PP, Tuned by AJP Turbo, 109 Octane + VP C85 for E30, Ported GH Gen 3 upgraded turbos, Ported 13+ Exhaust Manifolds, Custom FM IC TreadStone TR10C, EPP Hot Pipes, EPP Dual CAI, XDI35 HPFP, Deatschwerks 300C LPFP, Alky Control Methonal Injection, Alky dual nozzle upgrade, Zex Nitrous dual dry shots, Dicunzolo Gen2 torque mounts, MSD Coils, SP542 .026, 160 T, 3bar, Phenolic Spacer, Braille Lightweight Battery, Kirky Lightweight Racing Driver Seat, Catless Downpipes, custom stainless 2.5" double xpipe w/muffler deletes 4" quad tips, UPR Dual Valve Catch Can, 13+ PP Trans Cooler, Econoaid throttle Body Booster, Bravado Tribute 20x9.5 + 32 offset Wheels, Nitto NT555R Front Tires, Continental Extreme Contact DW Rear Tires and all are 275/35/20, H&R Springs all around w/rear cut 1/2", 1" hubcentric wheel spacers m14 1.5 stud/lug conversion, R1 Concepts Geomet slotted/drilled rotors with Heavy Duty Semi Metallic pads, Aeroforce Interceptor Gauge.
Currently World's Fastest Ecoboost SHO
11.063 @ 123.17 MPH!  NED 10/10/20

Chris_Flex

Finished up my FMIC on my Flex today excited to see the results!

Pretty sure it's the first Flex with FMIC

2013 Ford Flex Ecoboost
BC Coilovers
Trans mounts
Unleashed e30 Tune

StealBlueSho

Quote from: Chris_Flex on August 24, 2020, 08:01:07 PM

That looks good!!!! Can't wait to see the results!

Michigan-SHO

Quality workmanship right there. Well done.

2016 Shadow Black SHO non-PP. Bone stock...for now

irondoor19

Changed the PTU Fluid on the PI "using the Check Valve Set Up"
46 Minutes from Start to Finish (love having a lift now that i am OLD)
AND that included moving 2 Cars and Putting it on & off the rack
Got almost 14 -1/2 ounces out of it. Last time i changed it
it was right before January. Fluid looked good and much better
than the normal crap that comes out. ;D

If i did not install the check valve and bung, and do it thru the valve, i prob
could not do this myself, as u would have to drop a cat to get to the fill port
and those bolts are frozen On, and would require a torch and a BIG Mechanic. >:(
2010 Lincoln MKS, BONE Stock for Now, 2014 3.7L Police, Drop IN K&N,

mrhighcaliber

Badass Flex.....and FMIC Looks great.

Nova

I installed my battery tie down that I got from Lee. I love it so much and just can't thank Lee enough for making these for us! I put some rubber washers underneath the nuts to protect the powder coating.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk