• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Facebook group page

Started by EcoPowerParts, November 21, 2016, 08:06:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bpd1151

Quote from: ZSHO on December 07, 2016, 03:42:53 PM
Definitely count me out and best of luck on a smooth transition and future endeavor's. Z
Definitely do what Z??

Lol

Ahhhh you already edited it. Lol. I nearly aspirated my coffee.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Vortech347

Quote from: EcoPowerParts on December 07, 2016, 03:45:46 PM
I'm not shutting down the forums, they're not going anywhere, some people like the ease of facebook, some people like forums. By having both we can forward people to the forums for how-to and other articles, it's a win/win.

You say that now.  I recently closed the local mustang forum I ran for 12 years.  We had over 1k members with 150 or so active weekly.  This past year, tumbleweeds.  I needed to upgrade the software for an SQL update and the cost was like $400.  I wasn't going to do it again so it's dead.  Everyone uses the FB group I created.  It sucks horribly because you can't break things down into sections.  So it's a pile of garbage from an admin point of view.
Matt H.
2013 SHO Performance Pack, Daily, AJPTurbo tuned
2003 SVT Cobra 497rwhp/491rwtq, Self tuned, Cruiser
1990 Mustang GT 570rwhp/530twtq, Self tuned, Open Track
2017 F150 XLT 5.0

ZSHO

Quote from: bpd1151 on December 07, 2016, 03:46:18 PM
Quote from: ZSHO on December 07, 2016, 03:42:53 PM
Definitely count me out and best of luck on a smooth transition and future endeavor's. Z
Definitely do what Z??

Lol

Ahhhh you already edited it. Lol. I nearly aspirated my coffee.

Good catch there bpd1151.....just needed to verify everything is in working order.LMAO.  Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

EcoPowerParts

We'd figure it out, the forum won't be going away any time soon.
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

Vortech347

Quote from: EcoPowerParts on December 07, 2016, 04:30:28 PM

Good, FB is a pile of infant diarrhea when it comes to getting any type of intelligent response to tech questions.
Matt H.
2013 SHO Performance Pack, Daily, AJPTurbo tuned
2003 SVT Cobra 497rwhp/491rwtq, Self tuned, Cruiser
1990 Mustang GT 570rwhp/530twtq, Self tuned, Open Track
2017 F150 XLT 5.0

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: EcoPowerParts on December 07, 2016, 04:30:28 PM
Good thing, I was gonna have to send our secret weapon, AJPTurbo, over to crash the party...

TxGt1

I sent request to join. I do prefer forums over FB for real information and intelligent conversation lol.
2014 Xsport- CAI, 170 stat, 3bar, tune

2011 Mustang Gt 401A- Off road exhaust, suspension, Lund tuned etc.

AJP turbo

I preferred myspace over facebook anyway....it had a wall of my friends that included of all the bimbos i had conquered lol...i was like the bimbo slayer before i became ajp lol
SCT Dealer/Custom Calibrator                        
Specializing in 3.5 Ecoboost   
Remote/email custom tuning including E85 blends 
Authorized retailer for all SCT devices. 

Former:2014 PP SHO
3 bar 93 tune, Airaid, Stainless Works non catted DP's  
405whp/520tq
Dyno

Current:2016 F150 2.7 Ecoboost
Tuning in progress

ZSHO

I'm a loner and don't need no friends,especially on facecrook.LOL.  Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

SHOdded

This is not the EcoBOASTPerformance forum, AJ, keep your conquests to yourself ...
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

ZSHO

Quote from: AJP turbo on December 07, 2016, 08:54:38 PM
I preferred myspace over facebook anyway....it had a wall of my friends that included of all the bimbos i had conquered lol...i was like the bimbo slayer before i became ajp lol
AJ keep it in your pants. LOL.  Z

FoMoCoSHO

Pics or BS!

bpd1151

Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on December 08, 2016, 01:11:06 AM
Pics or BS!
AJP Bimbo ??

Lol

AJP turbo

Quote from: bpd1151 on December 08, 2016, 02:36:00 AM
Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on December 08, 2016, 01:11:06 AM
Pics or BS!
AJP Bimbo ??

Lol

Bimbo=loose woman
SCT Dealer/Custom Calibrator                        
Specializing in 3.5 Ecoboost   
Remote/email custom tuning including E85 blends 
Authorized retailer for all SCT devices. 

Former:2014 PP SHO
3 bar 93 tune, Airaid, Stainless Works non catted DP's  
405whp/520tq
Dyno

Current:2016 F150 2.7 Ecoboost
Tuning in progress

bpd1151

Yes yes, you are loose with your women.

Or used to be.

Back on topic, I hear more and more how people dislike and/or despise FB.

I'm sure there'll be a lull in forum activity across the board, but I would say, for all the (positive) reasons people have pointed out here, that forums will come back around as it relates to activity/visits/involvement.