• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

11's, check... now what?

Started by clubsfit, October 18, 2016, 07:23:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

staged_sho

Wow, very impressive.  That 60' is quite amazing.  You're going to hurt a lot of people's feelings on the street.
Current:  2016 Charger RT Scat Pack

Previous:  2011 SHO, LME 4+X, 3 bar, 170° TStat, Intake, Corsa

AnotherGreenFusion

'15 Fusion SE 2.0 AWD
CP-E Cold Side, Hot Side, αIntake, QKspl DP & RMM | Boomba Can | Cordova TB | Synapse Gen III BOV | Levels FMIC | 160* T-Stat | Steeda STB, Sway | Flatout 5700 | SCT by Unleashed/LMS 93v11

PM me for AMSOil @ Cost

EcoPowerParts

100 octane, 75 shot of nitrous and the fastest car title. :)
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

SpeedTrap

Congrats! And you just sold me on downpipes! Loved seeing your car out this year, so pumped about your 11 sec pass!
Vehicle: 2013 PI Sedan ECOBOOST.
Mods: Airaid CAI, 3-Bar MAP, plugs, 170 Degree Thermostat, Powerstop "Top Cop" brake pads and rotors, Matt Cater tuned, 93 Octane.
Mustang Dyno: 337 AWHP, 368 AWTQ 93 Octane.
Best Time: 12.829 @ 106.88, 1.835 60 foot.

f8tlSHO

I'd say if you are willing to take 1 seat out, empty the interior...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2013 Non PP Unleashed 93 E20 3 Bar Tune, K&N drop in 12.491 @ 110.96 120's IAT
Now tuned by ajp...looking to go faster
E30 tune on14psi full weight including 2 child seats,race like a real street car.
12.433 @110.8 140's IAT; Mustang Dyno 332hp / 386tq

ddlopes

You stated before the car was tuned on the street and finished on the dyno. Would you mind posting the dyno results ?
2013 SHO P/P mods: EcoPower Parts dual CAI, 3 bar, PPE catted down pipe, SCT X4, 170 degree thermostat, SNOW PERFORMANCE methanol stage 3 with ProMeth staineless steel braided lines, AeroForce gauges, Hot pipes, custom boost activated cutout xpipe, tial bov, Tial Wastegate mod, GH intercooler, MSD coils, AFE throttle spacer, UPR catch can, Rovos Durban wheels, AJP tuned to 389hp and 503trq on mustang dyno

derfdog15

Mind sharing the secret to that 60'? I cut consistent 2.0s tonight
2015 Tuxedo Black SHO PP -(SAE corrected): 369.4/451.4 - Gone to the automotive graveyard but not forgotten

2016 F150 FX4 Sport - 3.5L V6 Ecoboost - Stock for now

2003 Redfire V6 Mustang - Building to be an 11 second car

ZSHO

TO THE OP had to fix this TOPIC a bit,thanks.  Z :)

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

clubsfit

Hi everyone, I actually am trading the car, lol... Since I had no intention of going bigger turbos etc., I picked up an A4 winter car, and will be ordering out a 2018 Mustang drop top for the decent weather months...If I wouldn't have gotten into the 11's I probably would have kept for another season.
2015 SHO PP. Every option
BREW CITY BOOST TUNE
OFF ROAD DP
170* THERMOSTAT
H&R SPRINGS

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

StealBlueSho

Quote from: clubsfit on October 23, 2016, 05:33:41 PM
Hi everyone, I actually am trading the car, lol... Since I had no intention of going bigger turbos etc., I picked up an A4 winter car, and will be ordering out a 2018 Mustang drop top for the decent weather months...If I wouldn't have gotten into the 11's I probably would have kept for another season.
Wait what?!?!?!?!!?!!?! First non-meth car to hit 11's and you trade?!?!

clubsfit

I will answer the 60' question to try to help. I used to watch the tach close and was not consistant at all. So I decided to go by feel, and seem to have it as good as I could do. I brake boost right up to the point I hear/feel the brakes start to creak, and launch from there. That helped me when I added the DP'S and spooled quicker, so I didn't launch too hard.
BREW CITY BOOST TUNE
OFF ROAD DP
170* THERMOSTAT
H&R SPRINGS

clubsfit

Quote from: StealBlueSho on October 23, 2016, 05:38:22 PM

Yes, occupational hazzard of my position. I picked up racing as a hobby because of this car, and this community! But I never really LOVED the car, it really only does one thing well, other than being a comfortable commuter. I tried to convince myself to keep it, but to me 11.8-11.9' isn't enough of a difference to keep tempting the car Gods. LMAO
BREW CITY BOOST TUNE
OFF ROAD DP
170* THERMOSTAT
H&R SPRINGS

StealBlueSho

Quote from: clubsfit on October 23, 2016, 05:47:20 PM
Quote from: StealBlueSho on October 23, 2016, 05:38:22 PM

Yes, occupational hazzard of my position. I picked up racing as a hobby because of this car, and this community! But I never really LOVED the car, it really only does one thing well, other than being a comfortable commuter. I tried to convince myself to keep it, but to me 11.8-11.9' isn't enough of a difference to keep tempting the car Gods. LMAO
Well then, good luck in your future endeavors! And thanks for the valuable data you have provided.

ZSHO

I'm speechless.. :o might need to BOOST UP the price a bit knowing it reached the elusive 11's mark and truly best of luck to ya and Clubsfit   :thankyou:

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|