• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Random thoughts for the day

Started by EcoPowerParts, June 26, 2013, 09:50:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZSHO

New Video from Brian (FTM ) On Ford Electronic Throttle Body Failures.  Z   :)

https://youtu.be/8P3hOxDfCRo

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

Gjkrisa

Quote from: SHOdded on December 09, 2018, 07:12:57 PM
Too bad, the 850 was a solid alternative.  You can get 720-750 CCA agm batteries from pretty much anyone tho.
I just bought a 850 last Tuesday for the 94 f150

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

2016 Taurus SHO pp Shadow Black
diy emblems,jms boost max, FORscan modder

StealBlueSho

So my neighbor drives by my house and I'm outside... he is in an Audi TT that has some work done but not much... and proceeds to tell me how fast it is, etc etc... it's an older Audi with 150K miles on it...

I'm going along with it, he is excited so I do the polite conversation bit... congrats, sounds good, they handle well, etc etc...

He then tells me it would "Leave your Taurus in the dust!" then goes on about how he knows I go to the track, which tracks I go to..to call him next time I go so he can show me how fast these Audi's are...

I am like..Hold the damn phone... wait what huh?

So I politely tell him it would probably be a good race, who knows...trying to deflect... He is my neighbor, usually a nice guy.. not trying to stir the pot further...

He himhaws about "there is no way"... so I tell him to park his German car and let me take him for a ride...

Needless to say.... his posturing about going to the track to show me how much faster his Audi is quickly dissipated...

The resulting "Holy Sh!t!" that expelled from his mouth when I punched it was worth the gas for sure...

18SHO

Quote from: StealBlueSHO on April 06, 2019, 05:23:02 PM
So my neighbor drives by my house and I'm outside... he is in an Audi TT that has some work done but not much... and proceeds to tell me how fast it is, etc etc... it's an older Audi with 150K miles on it...

I'm going along with it, he is excited so I do the polite conversation bit... congrats, sounds good, they handle well, etc etc...

He then tells me it would "Leave your Taurus in the dust!" then goes on about how he knows I go to the track, which tracks I go to..to call him next time I go so he can show me how fast these Audi's are...

So I politely tell him it would probably be a good race, who knows...trying to deflect... He is my neighbor, usually a nice guy.. not trying to stir the pot further...

He himhaws about "there is no way"... so I tell him to park his German car and let me take him for a ride...

Needless to say.... his posturing about going to the track to show me how much faster his Audi is quickly dissipated...

The resulting "Holy Sh!t!" that expelled from his mouth when I punched it was worth the gas for sure...

You did him a big favor , saving of the embarrassment at the track and his own gas money. His car maybe on a good day would be a mid 13 second car unless there's some serious work done LOL
2018 SHO PP factory stock for now
AJPTURBO E30 tune stock plugs .028 gap
5.25.19 12.53 @ 112.96 1.85 60FT 1850 DA 71 F
Best trap 113.61

76fomoco

Quote from: 18SHO on April 06, 2019, 06:30:33 PM

You did him a big favor , saving of the embarrassment at the track and his own gas money. His car maybe on a good day would be a mid 13 second car unless there's some serious work done LOL

you should have had him on the hook for a case of beer and found a long deserted road..... make sure your trunk was empty before the race. This gives you plenty of room to haul his ego home.
2013 PP AJP E30 160 TS, sp542 plugs, 3 bar, PPE catted DP's, GH IC, GH turbos, XDI-35, EPP hot and intake
Best 3-29-21  11.85 with 3000 DA
DA trap best 117.96
E30 = 492 whp, 536 wtq
E30+meth 498 whp, 539 wtq

StealBlueSho

Quote from: 76fomoco on April 06, 2019, 07:44:35 PM

you should have had him on the hook for a case of beer and found a long deserted road..... make sure your trunk was empty before the race. This gives you plenty of room to haul his ego home.

Ha! Not gonna lie.. the thought crossed my mind.. but I have to make nice with people around me..

bpd1151

BJ's a big soft teddy bear at heart.

Darn. So cute of him.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

StealBlueSho

Quote from: bpd1151 on April 06, 2019, 08:09:15 PM
BJ's a big soft teddy bear at heart.

Darn. So cute of him.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Hey now! I'm a rough son of a B! But I agree with the cute part :-P

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Macgyver

I drive other cars from time to time. They are quick. Then the other day I had the wife out in the AJP E30 tuned 2015. Floored it at a light change intersection thingy since it was actually warmish pavement. Tires were warm. Cool temp but the sun was out in full force. She Went "Holy Crap!. It wasnt like this when we bought it".  I didn't know she was that observant.

SM105K

Quote from: 76fomoco on April 06, 2019, 07:44:35 PM

NO NO NO NO! NO MERCY AT THE END OF THE BLADE!  People like that need the GAP BAND played for them. Should have lined them up, and drove straight out of his life. 
"M" 2013 SHO PP | AJPTurbo E30 Tune | FS HPFP | Stock IC with Ice Water DIY Sprayer | PPE Downpipes | Custom Magnaflow Resonator | 3rd Cat Delete | Derale Upgraded Trans Cooler | Dicunzolo Gen2 Trans Mounts| EPP Noisemaker Eliminator | MSD Coil Over Plugs | SP-542's | UPR Dual Valve Catch Can | K&N Drop In | Power Stop Slotted and Drilled Rotors with Stock PP Pads | H&R Springs  | AVS Flush Deflector | 802SHO Custom Splitter | Duraflex Chin Spoiler | Curva Concept C7's | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber | 411 HP and 546 TQ |

"The Fukus" 2013 Focus ST | Boomba BOV | FSWerks Short Shifter | Power Stop Brakes | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber |

ZSHO

I noticed the past week that my MPG has increased a bit and it seems the Transition to Summer-blend Fuel is maybe Upon us ahead of schedule! Dunno! Z

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-gasoline-summer-idUSKBN1GX2O3

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

18SHO

Quote from: ZSHO on April 13, 2019, 08:06:11 PM
I noticed the past week that my MPG has increased a bit and it seems the Transition to Summer-blend Fuel is maybe Upon us ahead of schedule! Dunno! Z

Hell yea fellow NYer , maybe that's why my gas milege running E30 seems to be as good if not better since the switch over from 93 last week. Along with like 50 horsepower more that is lol
2018 SHO PP factory stock for now
AJPTURBO E30 tune stock plugs .028 gap
5.25.19 12.53 @ 112.96 1.85 60FT 1850 DA 71 F
Best trap 113.61

SM105K

Quote from: 18SHO on April 13, 2019, 10:31:30 PM

Hell yea fellow NYer , maybe that's why my gas milege running E30 seems to be as good if not better since the switch over from 93 last week. Along with like 50 horsepower more that is lol

E30 FOR LIFE!
"M" 2013 SHO PP | AJPTurbo E30 Tune | FS HPFP | Stock IC with Ice Water DIY Sprayer | PPE Downpipes | Custom Magnaflow Resonator | 3rd Cat Delete | Derale Upgraded Trans Cooler | Dicunzolo Gen2 Trans Mounts| EPP Noisemaker Eliminator | MSD Coil Over Plugs | SP-542's | UPR Dual Valve Catch Can | K&N Drop In | Power Stop Slotted and Drilled Rotors with Stock PP Pads | H&R Springs  | AVS Flush Deflector | 802SHO Custom Splitter | Duraflex Chin Spoiler | Curva Concept C7's | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber | 411 HP and 546 TQ |

"The Fukus" 2013 Focus ST | Boomba BOV | FSWerks Short Shifter | Power Stop Brakes | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber |

802SHO

Quote from: SM105K on April 15, 2019, 10:32:18 AM

E30 FOR LIFE!

Dang that much huh?  50hp? 
IG @802SHO 2010 SHO non PP, Tuned by AJP Turbo, 109 Octane + VP C85 for E30, Ported GH Gen 3 upgraded turbos, Ported 13+ Exhaust Manifolds, Custom FM IC TreadStone TR10C, EPP Hot Pipes, EPP Dual CAI, XDI35 HPFP, Deatschwerks 300C LPFP, Alky Control Methonal Injection, Alky dual nozzle upgrade, Zex Nitrous dual dry shots, Dicunzolo Gen2 torque mounts, MSD Coils, SP542 .026, 160 T, 3bar, Phenolic Spacer, Braille Lightweight Battery, Kirky Lightweight Racing Driver Seat, Catless Downpipes, custom stainless 2.5" double xpipe w/muffler deletes 4" quad tips, UPR Dual Valve Catch Can, 13+ PP Trans Cooler, Econoaid throttle Body Booster, Bravado Tribute 20x9.5 + 32 offset Wheels, Nitto NT555R Front Tires, Continental Extreme Contact DW Rear Tires and all are 275/35/20, H&R Springs all around w/rear cut 1/2", 1" hubcentric wheel spacers m14 1.5 stud/lug conversion, R1 Concepts Geomet slotted/drilled rotors with Heavy Duty Semi Metallic pads, Aeroforce Interceptor Gauge.
Currently World's Fastest Ecoboost SHO
11.063 @ 123.17 MPH!  NED 10/10/20

SM105K

Quote from: 802SHO on April 15, 2019, 02:55:30 PM
Quote from: SM105K on April 15, 2019, 10:32:18 AM

E30 FOR LIFE!

Dang that much huh?  50hp?

All day, it is the tq that is really amazing.

Most SHO's stock put out 300/300 to the tire correct?  Mine K&N Filter and colder plugs put 391/470.

So +91 hp and +170 tq just with the E30 tune.