• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Random thoughts for the day

Started by EcoPowerParts, June 26, 2013, 09:50:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StealBlueSho

Quote from: irondoor19 on March 11, 2019, 02:30:35 PM
my Daily Thought:

Will my SHO Ever Be Right,
Will I ever learn how to Drive,
Will I go back to A late 60's Mustang.
Will this Mess ever get back together..?

What the hell happened? Is your PI with the ATP turbos?

irondoor19

Short Recap:

Motor was leaking oil from the timing chain Cover,
we knew this, and also the tranny was leaking.
get it back to the dealer for warranty repair, THEN
ooops, your converter is more than toast,
ooops you broke the pump gear in the tranny.
Look at my OTHER posts from today, pics included...

when this is all done, i may have the lowest mile 2011 Engine Tranny Combo.?
Jim T
2010 Lincoln MKS, BONE Stock for Now, 2014 3.7L Police, Drop IN K&N,

StealBlueSho

Quote from: irondoor19 on March 11, 2019, 02:52:26 PM
Short Recap:

Look at my posts from today, pics included...
Jim T

Do you have any idea on how much power you were putting down?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

irondoor19

Quote from: StealBlueSHO on March 11, 2019, 02:55:04 PM
Quote from: irondoor19 on March 11, 2019, 02:52:26 PM
Short Recap:

Look at my posts from today, pics included...
Jim T

Do you have any idea on how much power you were putting down?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

not sure if this was a result of the First Motor Combo or the last time i went to the track, (NEVER Made it as i junked it on the highway)
The last Dyno runs i did were from crucial performance:
MAX Power 396.51 Max Torque 484.42,
however we believe that the trans/Torque Converter Problems happened on the
street (from Abuse), NOT at the track. AND i have no one to blame but me.
Motor is running E30 Now and is pushing 530 Plus and 600 TQ (at the Motor),
but not sure how accurate that is. SO 5000 miles on the new motor so far.
Trans and the beef est torque converter they GOT.. two (2) more weeks plus assembly.

ZSHO

CERTAIN AUTOMAKERS SLACKING ON AUTOMATIC EMERGENCY BRAKING

Latest data shows seven car companies have equipped less than 20 percent of their cars with AEB. Z

MARCH 22, 2019 — Automakers are slowly equipping their new vehicles with automatic emergency braking (AEB) as they work toward meeting a voluntary deadline of September 1, 2022.

In place of mandating new vehicles come equipped with the technology, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) allowed 20 automakers to agree on a voluntary basis to meet the deadline.

Agreeing to meet the voluntary guidelines are Audi, BMW, Fiat Chrysler, Ford, General Motors, Honda, Hyundai, Jaguar Land Rover, Kia, Maserati, Mazda, Mercedes-Benz, Mitsubishi Motors, Nissan, Porsche, Subaru, Tesla Motors, Toyota, Volkswagen and Volvo.

NHTSA calls it a "voluntary commitment" by the 20 automakers to equip light-duty cars and trucks with a gross vehicle weight of 8,500 pounds or less with low-speed automatic emergency braking systems. The systems include forward collision warning and crash imminent braking to reduce rear-end collisions.

AEB uses radar, lidar (reflected laser light) and cameras for a forward collision warning system that gives a driver audio or visual warnings when a frontal crash is imminent. This is combined with crash imminent braking that automatically applies the brakes if the driver doesn't respond to the warnings.

According to the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS), AEB technology has the potential to prevent 12,000 injuries and 28,000 crashes by 2025 if all the automakers meet the deadline.

http://m.carcomplaints.com/news/2019/automakers-automatic-emergency-braking.shtml

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

76fomoco

one step closer to auto driving cars....
2013 PP AJP E30 160 TS, sp542 plugs, 3 bar, PPE catted DP's, GH IC, GH turbos, XDI-35, EPP hot and intake
Best 3-29-21  11.85 with 3000 DA
DA trap best 117.96
E30 = 492 whp, 536 wtq
E30+meth 498 whp, 539 wtq

SHOdded

cars will be obsolete.  more like public transportation is the future, really, LOL.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

Macgyver

AOC is the future. She will fix everything for us.

SM105K

Quote from: Macgyver on March 27, 2019, 08:34:36 PM

ALL HAIL AOC!
"M" 2013 SHO PP | AJPTurbo E30 Tune | FS HPFP | Stock IC with Ice Water DIY Sprayer | PPE Downpipes | Custom Magnaflow Resonator | 3rd Cat Delete | Derale Upgraded Trans Cooler | Dicunzolo Gen2 Trans Mounts| EPP Noisemaker Eliminator | MSD Coil Over Plugs | SP-542's | UPR Dual Valve Catch Can | K&N Drop In | Power Stop Slotted and Drilled Rotors with Stock PP Pads | H&R Springs  | AVS Flush Deflector | 802SHO Custom Splitter | Duraflex Chin Spoiler | Curva Concept C7's | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber | 411 HP and 546 TQ |

"The Fukus" 2013 Focus ST | Boomba BOV | FSWerks Short Shifter | Power Stop Brakes | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber |

18SHO

Quote from: Macgyver on March 27, 2019, 08:34:36 PM

the one who grew up 5 miles from me in a higher class neighborhood, graduated from excellent schools but doesn't know her ass from her elbow? Preaches that her family struggled growing up financially in the Bronx when she grew up in a wealthy area of westchester county NY . Says we need to go green when we are living in the cleanest air in the world and thinks we can go without airplanes, cars and even cows cause they fart too much causing pollution. No nuclear energy , all solar and windmill Hmmm . Yup she's got my vote
2018 SHO PP factory stock for now
AJPTURBO E30 tune stock plugs .028 gap
5.25.19 12.53 @ 112.96 1.85 60FT 1850 DA 71 F
Best trap 113.61

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

18SHO

Quote from: SHOdded on March 28, 2019, 01:54:39 PM
LLPOF LOL

Everyone will be saying to their wives , hey darling is the wind blowing today?? I want to watch some tv! LOL
2018 SHO PP factory stock for now
AJPTURBO E30 tune stock plugs .028 gap
5.25.19 12.53 @ 112.96 1.85 60FT 1850 DA 71 F
Best trap 113.61

Macgyver

Quote from: 18SHO on March 28, 2019, 02:21:53 PM
Quote from: SHOdded on March 28, 2019, 01:54:39 PM
LLPOF LOL

Everyone will be saying to their wives , hey darling is the wind blowing today?? I want to watch some tv! LOL

LOLOL. What it if its Cloudy and windless ?

irondoor19

Greetings to everyone from Shanghai China (  Suzhou )  The business district .  I feel like a five-year-old in a sea of adults speaking gibberish .   12 hour time difference so I'm having trouble getting 3 to 4 hours sleep a night .  Got my hands on some local hooch so I'll give a bottle a shot tonight and see if that helps me sleep .  Can't get any good projects in the US lately so I have to go overseas for work .  Job is almost complete  (  tomorrow  ).,  Will be flying out Friday and will get home late Saturday night .  Can't wait to get home to my own bed .

SHOdded