• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Looking for new tires for some reason

Started by 2Canches, January 08, 2014, 05:24:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DJE624

Raiderfan1890

Need a new set of driving skills too ;)

So much boost it broke my hand

leverkyle

I didn't know you let your wife drive your truck. Lol jk
2013 F150 Ecoboost XLT
SCrew with 6.5' bed
Ruby Red
2.5" motofab leveling kit
BOV VTA

2Canches

hmm.

Stock best 14.87s @ 91mph
i troll these streets eH

Polch525

How aggressive are you looking ? you get more snow then me in the winters so you obviously will need a good mix of an all terrain

panther427

Toyo open country at are good aall around tires.
2013 SHO

leverkyle

If I ever buy brand new tires I am thinking I may go with Goodyear duratracs. I dont Like Goodyear but I've heard good things. And living in the snow belt of NW PA (most snowfall recorded this year of anywhere I guess, beating Anchorage, Alaska I heard) I think they'll make a good tire. And look sweet too.
2013 F150 Ecoboost XLT
SCrew with 6.5' bed
Ruby Red
BOV VTA

Polch525

I dont disagree with that kyle. We will see how my coopers do. My girlfriends brother has a set of raptor wheels and rims for sale in altoona haha

leverkyle

2013 F150 Ecoboost XLT
SCrew with 6.5' bed
Ruby Red
BOV VTA

Polch525

and they already have duratracs on them hahaha

leverkyle

2013 F150 Ecoboost XLT
SCrew with 6.5' bed
Ruby Red
BOV VTA

Polch525

Truthfully I have no idea I can ask him. I dk many Pa people on these forums so I thought I would throw that out there. Let me shoot him a text and ask I dk how much tread is left either on them so I would be interested in that for you because it may not be worth it if they are really worn.

2Canches

I have "snow" tires already so these will be my "summer" tires. 

Here the story.  We had an 06 ranger before bought the big boost.  Had the p rated car tires on it.  Our first camping trip out to white swan in the east koots, flying up to too of the world park, we are basically drifting.  Wife says.  Um Hun. Why are we sliding.  I say. Cause we have less than car tires on the truck.  So she says.  Um Hun.  Him get some real tires then.  Please ;)

I bought general grabber at2 & they are rated for winter also.  Great tires.  Never stuck in snow or mud.  Left them year round for 2.5 years. 

Now my guy that I buy all my tires from is selling me stock size 18s of the toyo open country AT2 for less than 1300.  I like all terrains cause I don't need mud tires.  I'm not allowed to play in the minivan

Stock best 14.87s @ 91mph
i troll these streets eH

KC311

I really like the AT2 and Nitto Terra Grapplers. One of those two SHOULD be my next tire, but the Trail Grapplers just look so sexy...
2012 F150 FX4 Ecobeast.