• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jordan

World's Fastest SHO Ecoboost July 2019 - Current

2020 Power Numbers - 536AWHP/647Torque

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

Jordan

nickstewartroc

Installed an ethanol content analyzer on the Flex today, so much nicer knowing for sure what I am running versus guessing.
Current:
2013 Ruby Red Flex Limited EcoBoost, Unleashed Tuned, drop in filter

Gone but not forgotten: 2011 SHO Non-PP in Black Tuxedo Metallic - Catback, DPs, Stoptech Z23s, MDesign CAI, LMS Tune

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

Hotrod Lincoln

2011 MKS 81K Miles

802SHO

Quote from: Hotrod Lincoln on November 21, 2019, 08:22:40 PM
Replaced shifter handle.

Looks like you replaced bc the original had its fair share of wear on the surface? 
IG @802SHO 2010 SHO non PP, Tuned by AJP Turbo, 109 Octane + VP C85 for E30, Ported GH Gen 3 upgraded turbos, Ported 13+ Exhaust Manifolds, Custom FM IC TreadStone TR10C, EPP Hot Pipes, EPP Dual CAI, XDI35 HPFP, Deatschwerks 300C LPFP, Alky Control Methonal Injection, Alky dual nozzle upgrade, Zex Nitrous dual dry shots, Dicunzolo Gen2 torque mounts, MSD Coils, SP542 .026, 160 T, 3bar, Phenolic Spacer, Braille Lightweight Battery, Kirky Lightweight Racing Driver Seat, Catless Downpipes, custom stainless 2.5" double xpipe w/muffler deletes 4" quad tips, UPR Dual Valve Catch Can, 13+ PP Trans Cooler, Econoaid throttle Body Booster, Bravado Tribute 20x9.5 + 32 offset Wheels, Nitto NT555R Front Tires, Continental Extreme Contact DW Rear Tires and all are 275/35/20, H&R Springs all around w/rear cut 1/2", 1" hubcentric wheel spacers m14 1.5 stud/lug conversion, R1 Concepts Geomet slotted/drilled rotors with Heavy Duty Semi Metallic pads, Aeroforce Interceptor Gauge.
Currently World's Fastest Ecoboost SHO
11.063 @ 123.17 MPH!  NED 10/10/20

Black Dream

Hotrod looks great, where'd you pick it up?

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

2010 MKS Eco, Airaid, SCT X4, Unleashed, SP542 plugs, 3 bar MAP and current daily.

2006 Pontiac GTO M6, 1 of 101 exactly like her, bone stock, lost to flood 5/19, gone but not forgotten....

Sbouvia

Saw StealBlueSho on I-66 when the wife and I were heading south. His car sounds better than mine and is also significantly cleaner. Here is a link to what happened when we punched it a bit.

https://youtu.be/SgqlqGyXqXk

~Scott
2013 SHO non-pp. Powerstop Top Cop kit rotors and stock Akebono Ceramic Pads, 3bar map sensor, 93 octane 3bar AJPTurbo tuned, but not dialed in.
2002 Jeep Wrangler TJ (Jane) w/ 2.5" lift, Banks torque tubes, monster exhaust and intake.
1991 F Super Duty 2.5 ton dump truck w/ 7.3IDI

TokyoRick

Quote from: shoman04 on June 23, 2013, 02:18:14 PM
Quote from: Larrylu on June 23, 2013, 01:12:38 PM
Voila. I'm happy with the look. Don't know about the young guy label.....I think I was the champion "Old Guy" on the other forum and I don't seem to be getting any younger. LOL
I do like your paint on the razor bars though. It's different. I like your tires too!
This picture shows the 1st wheel paint,but the look did not pop! So I sanded it down and repainted, I like the 2nd look best!!!!
That's hot!!! Very nice

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

RFS (Respect Family Speed)

TokyoRick

Quote from: shoman04 on June 23, 2013, 02:18:14 PM
Quote from: Larrylu on June 23, 2013, 01:12:38 PM
Voila. I'm happy with the look. Don't know about the young guy label.....I think I was the champion "Old Guy" on the other forum and I don't seem to be getting any younger. LOL
I do like your paint on the razor bars though. It's different. I like your tires too!
This picture shows the 1st wheel paint,but the look did not pop! So I sanded it down and repainted, I like the 2nd look best!!!!
That's hot!!! Very nice

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

RFS (Respect Family Speed)

Nova

I blacked out all the chrome trim on my SHO except for the grille. Don't pay any attention to the tail light tint job (was my 1st attempt, have replacement tint on order to redo now I know what to do).

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Jordan

Sent off a fuel pump assembly and the lpfp I bought from DW couple months ago to them for assembly. It's pretty far from plug and play with the actual instructions existing now. So figured it's better if they need with it before I rage trying to install it for a third time.

Car also has all new injectors now! Fuel system going to be good as new here pretty quick..

fordfanstan

Quote from: Nova on December 12, 2019, 12:22:55 AM
I blacked out all the chrome trim on my SHO except for the grille.

What did you use?

Nova

Quote from: fordfanstan on December 12, 2019, 08:00:00 PM
Quote from: Nova on December 12, 2019, 12:22:55 AM
I blacked out all the chrome trim on my SHO except for the grille.

What did you use?
Black vinyl

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk