• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StealBlueSho

Aaaaannnddd ordered the Dizzy Stage One Tune.... not a big fan of the OTS tunes..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nickstewartroc

You're going to like it! I was a beta tester when he first got into the ecoboosts. I don't use him these days, still using my original pro-tuner Tune+, but Dizzy is also great
Quote from: StealBlueSHO on December 19, 2019, 07:51:56 PM
Aaaaannnddd ordered the Dizzy Stage One Tune.... not a big fan of the OTS tunes..

Current:
2013 Ruby Red Flex Limited EcoBoost, Unleashed Tuned, drop in filter

Gone but not forgotten: 2011 SHO Non-PP in Black Tuxedo Metallic - Catback, DPs, Stoptech Z23s, MDesign CAI, LMS Tune

StealBlueSho

Quote from: nickstewartroc on December 19, 2019, 10:01:05 PM
You're going to like it! I was a beta tester when he first got into the ecoboosts. I don't use him these days, still using my original pro-tuner Tune+, but Dizzy is also great
Quote from: StealBlueSHO on December 19, 2019, 07:51:56 PM

Thanks! From what I am reading his tunes are good for daily driven cars as the throttle mapping is linear.

Tune+ seems pretty interesting...

Lots of options... but this car is gonna get beat up on the road... so I'm not looking to do much... tune, RMM, drop in filter, and maybe an IC upgrade.

lamrith

Congrats man!  Looks like a fun little daily.  If I did not already have another ford project for a sporty alternative to the boat, I would very much be looking at one of those.

"so not looking to do much"
I love your optimism. :rofl2:
'13 Sho PP, SCT x4, AJP 92-Octane rev6 (14psi&20spark) NGK 6510, 3Bar, K&N CAI, PPE Catted DP, Dynomax Axleback, 20*9.5 Voxx Lago w/ 275/40-20 GMAX AS-05.

Jordan

Got a lil some some coming. I'll post pictures when I get it but it may be January before it gets here for installation
World's Fastest SHO Ecoboost July 2019 - Current

2020 Power Numbers - 536AWHP/647Torque

802SHO

Quote from: Jordan on December 20, 2019, 11:55:35 AM
Got a lil some some coming. I'll post pictures when I get it but it may be January before it gets here for installation

Sweet!  Way to ring in the New Year!
IG @802SHO 2010 SHO non PP, Tuned by AJP Turbo, 109 Octane + VP C85 for E30, Ported GH Gen 3 upgraded turbos, Ported 13+ Exhaust Manifolds, Custom FM IC TreadStone TR10C, EPP Hot Pipes, EPP Dual CAI, XDI35 HPFP, Deatschwerks 300C LPFP, Alky Control Methonal Injection, Alky dual nozzle upgrade, Zex Nitrous dual dry shots, Dicunzolo Gen2 torque mounts, MSD Coils, SP542 .026, 160 T, 3bar, Phenolic Spacer, Braille Lightweight Battery, Kirky Lightweight Racing Driver Seat, Catless Downpipes, custom stainless 2.5" double xpipe w/muffler deletes 4" quad tips, UPR Dual Valve Catch Can, 13+ PP Trans Cooler, Econoaid throttle Body Booster, Bravado Tribute 20x9.5 + 32 offset Wheels, Nitto NT555R Front Tires, Continental Extreme Contact DW Rear Tires and all are 275/35/20, H&R Springs all around w/rear cut 1/2", 1" hubcentric wheel spacers m14 1.5 stud/lug conversion, R1 Concepts Geomet slotted/drilled rotors with Heavy Duty Semi Metallic pads, Aeroforce Interceptor Gauge.
Currently World's Fastest Ecoboost SHO
11.063 @ 123.17 MPH!  NED 10/10/20

bpd1151

Quote from: 802SHO on December 20, 2019, 10:26:03 PM
Quote from: Jordan on December 20, 2019, 11:55:35 AM

Sweet!  Way to ring in the New Year!
I agree!!!

Exciting

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Nova

When I bought my 18 SHO I noticed that night that on the shifter selector where is says P R N D S mine didn't light up at night with the rest of my lights, so I didn't think much of it at first but then I got curious. I took apart the center console and noticed that I didn't have a light bar there...I had a connection to plug into but no light to plug into that connection. After a few Google searches I found out some people were saying that on the 2018's they stopped putting a light in there for whatever reason (maybe save $$$) and it wasn't just on Taurus's, it was other Ford vehicles. So I started looking online to see if I could buy the light itself but couldn't find anything so I found a used shifter assembly online that had the light. I received the package today and and installed the light into my SHO, so now I have a light on my shifter. I don't know how accurate those articles I read were or if the previous owner stole it. My question for y'all is when putting the car into drive, park or reverse does it turn red or different color to show which gear your in? On mine it just stays blue so I'm not sure if I'm missing another part or if it's supposed to be like that, either way I'm excited to have lights in there now even though it's a small victory for me.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Jordan

Quote from: Nova on December 21, 2019, 09:51:55 PM
When I bought my 18 SHO I noticed that night that on the shifter selector where is says P R N D S mine didn't light up at night with the rest of my lights, so I didn't think much of it at first but then I got curious. I took apart the center console and noticed that I didn't have a light bar there...I had a connection to plug into but no light to plug into that connection. After a few Google searches I found out some people were saying that on the 2018's they stopped putting a light in there for whatever reason (maybe save $$$) and it wasn't just on Taurus's, it was other Ford vehicles. So I started looking online to see if I could buy the light itself but couldn't find anything so I found a used shifter assembly online that had the light. I received the package today and and installed the light into my SHO, so now I have a light on my shifter. I don't know how accurate those articles I read were or if the previous owner stole it. My question for y'all is when putting the car into drive, park or reverse does it turn red or different color to show which gear your in? On mine it just stays blue so I'm not sure if I'm missing another part or if it's supposed to be like that, either way I'm excited to have lights in there now even though it's a small victory for me.

Stays the same color. Just lights up the letters as an indicator
World's Fastest SHO Ecoboost July 2019 - Current

2020 Power Numbers - 536AWHP/647Torque

bpd1151

@ Nova....

It's the little things like what you did, that make the car more enjoyable.

Unfortunate that FMC ceased placing that item in there from the production line.

Nova

Quote from: Jordan on December 21, 2019, 10:42:27 PM
Quote from: Nova on December 21, 2019, 09:51:55 PM

Stays the same color. Just lights up the letters as an indicator
Ok cool, thanks for letting me know Jordan!
Quote from: bpd1151 on December 21, 2019, 10:51:54 PM
@ Nova....

It's the little things like what you did, that make the car more enjoyable.

Unfortunate that FMC ceased placing that item in there from the production line.

My wife rolls her eyes everytime I show her the latest little thing I've done to my SHO and she just says that's great I'm happy that you're happy. (But she doesn't know just how happy little things like this make me).

bpd1151

We're all right there with you Nova.

Welcome to the club. Ha!

SHOdded

You can easily find the missing light bar, it is right next to the MAP sensor screw, and probably a 10mm socket ;)

Do you have a part number for the assembly you ordered, Nova?  TIA!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

Nova

Quote from: SHOdded on December 22, 2019, 12:23:56 AM
You can easily find the missing light bar, it is right next to the MAP sensor screw, and probably a 10mm socket ;)

Do you have a part number for the assembly you ordered, Nova?  TIA!
Unfortunately I don't, the item I bought was a disassembled part of the shifter/cup holder.

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!