• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twintrbskies

Long time since I've been here, it was like page 235 then Lol.

Today did a trans drain/fill and data logged my E85 revision.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

2010 SHO non-PP, pearl white, Alky Controls Methanol kit-100% meth, tuned with Ortiz Performance, XDI-35, DW300C LPFP, E85, 3-Bar, K&N Drop-In, 160 T-stat, JLT Catch can, Stainless works Catless downpipes, Rear muffler delete with Borla Tips. (not currently using the methanol)

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

Twintrbskies

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

2010 SHO non-PP, pearl white, Alky Controls Methanol kit-100% meth, tuned with Ortiz Performance, XDI-35, DW300C LPFP, E85, 3-Bar, K&N Drop-In, 160 T-stat, JLT Catch can, Stainless works Catless downpipes, Rear muffler delete with Borla Tips. (not currently using the methanol)

StinkinLinkin13

Livernois Catless downpipes with Totalflow mufflers - AJP E40/Meth tune - Firestorm HPFP - DW 300 LPFP - Kenne Bell Boost-a-Pump - 3 Bar Map - Alky Controls Meth Injection - 160° Thermostat - EPP Hot Pipes - AEM Dryflow Filter - BOV VTA - SSM Polyurethane Torque Struts - H&R Sport Springs - 20"x10" Niche Veronas on 275/40-20 DWS06 -

Twintrbskies

Quote from: StinkinLinkin13 on May 10, 2020, 02:38:42 PM
Quote from: Twintrbskies on May 10, 2020, 12:19:22 PM
Yessir, Full E85

Stock injectors?

Yessir, stock injectors. Only upgraded the HPFP and LPFP fuel pumps.

I see your running E85 by your sig, hows your set up? Running the meth along with it?

StinkinLinkin13

It's was pretty strong... I also upgraded hpfp and lpfp + KB Boost a pump... I ran 12.2 on LMS E85 +Meth tune... But had engine failure during datalogging with a new tuner... Not sure what happened but datalogs looked good. Was having problems holding boost and we were trying to get to the bottom of that when it happened.
Livernois Catless downpipes with Totalflow mufflers - AJP E40/Meth tune - Firestorm HPFP - DW 300 LPFP - Kenne Bell Boost-a-Pump - 3 Bar Map - Alky Controls Meth Injection - 160° Thermostat - EPP Hot Pipes - AEM Dryflow Filter - BOV VTA - SSM Polyurethane Torque Struts - H&R Sport Springs - 20"x10" Niche Veronas on 275/40-20 DWS06 -

Twintrbskies

NITSOOB

2013 PP SHO - 3.5" DPs, 3.5" Exhaust, 3" Coldside
Pending: 5-Blade billet wheel, AJP Tune
1/8: 8.4@86

StinkinLinkin13

Its all good. Lincoln warranty took good care of me... Check out my "Guess Who's back." post..

https://www.ecoboostperformanceforum.com/index.php?topic=10458.msg157767#msg157767

This tuner targets 18 psi. It should hold pretty easily with healthy turbos with wastegate duty in the 80's. My boost was tapering to about 15 psi and also lagging to build psi as well.

Twintrbskies

Quote from: NITSOOB on May 10, 2020, 11:31:48 PM
Quote from: Twintrbskies on May 10, 2020, 10:24:22 PM
Sorry to hear that man.

What type of boost are you targeting for E85?

15.5-16psi, still dialing in.

Edit: Checked my last log, its actually 15psi.

FiveLeeter918

Installed my DW300C a few nights ago, did the first new datalog and it's nice to see FPDC back in the 30s in stead of teetering 50% all the time. Going to reload the E85 tune myself after I get a few more passes on E30 and see how she does.
- Lee
Technical Sales, Ortiz Tuning and Performance
F-150, Mustang, Lincoln MKS, Taurus SHO and Ford Flex Tuning

Ortiz Performance Vendor Forum | Find us on Facebook! | Shop Today!

MKS Tom

2013 Lincoln MKS ecoboost, 70,000 miles.  3 bar map 93 tune (E30 in the future) by both AJP Turbo and Ortiz Performance.  PPE catted down pipes, EPP dual CAI (not yet installed so K&N drop in), .026 gapped SP542, 170 degree thermostat, Dynomax axlebacks, and Power Stop Z23 pads and rotors.

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

StealBlueSho

Cleaned it up a bit... checked all the fluids and what nots...  not sure what the next step is here.... going to start my search again for a performance transmission shop for a rebuild.....

If I can find an answer to the transmission portion, then an engine rebuild is easy peasy...

bpd1151

Look'n good there Mr. Administrator.

Maybe someday, like when BAM_SHO ever happens to wear shorts once again, I'll (finally) have some info from the vendor doing my trans to find out what he's doing, or did etc. that I can share.

Taking much longer than I ever expected and of course the COVID-19 event hasn't helped.

Ugh. Becoming frustrating to say the least.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk