• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Amazon black friday deals are here!!

Started by ZSHO, November 01, 2016, 06:05:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZSHO

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

ZSHO

Ford & Lincoln A8 SYNC Navigation System Map Update for US & Canada.  Z

$62.09 ea
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B074CPLC21/ref=pe_2622070_272173900_em_1p_2_ti

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: ZSHO on February 18, 2018, 06:40:16 PM
Ford & Lincoln A8 SYNC Navigation System Map Update for US & Canada.  Z

$62.09 ea
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B074CPLC21/ref=pe_2622070_272173900_em_1p_2_ti
Awesome deal!

Damn I have to figure out if the MKS uses SD...

Macgyver

Hmmmf.

Google Maps and WAZE is far superior than my 2015 SHO Nav. IMHO the Ford Nav sucks. Plus any after market GPS or Phone you buy/use most often has free lifetime map upgrades.......

I use an 5.7"Old phone as my gps in my SHO. Takes seconds to program compared to the SHO as well.

This is just me being grumpy. The Touch screen and the Nav are my two Least favorite things I have learned about my SHO. Other than that. It's a good car.

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: Macgyver on February 19, 2018, 04:23:10 PM
Hmmmf.

Google Maps and WAZE is far superior than my 2015 SHO Nav. IMHO the Ford Nav sucks. Plus any after market GPS or Phone you buy/use most often has free lifetime map upgrades.......

I use an 5.7"Old phone as my gps in my SHO. Takes seconds to program compared to the SHO as well.

This is just me being grumpy. The Touch screen and the Nav are my two Least favorite things I have learned about my SHO. Other than that. It's a good car.
Sync/Nav makes me grumpy too.

As much as I might like a better solution that would require a 4th screen because I'm already running 2 other screens with OBDLink and the YAV1 Valentine One app. I could run both on one tab using YAV1s overlay feature but I lose a lot of situational awareness that way.

SHOdded

who needs situational awareness? let fate sort it all out.  motto around here anyway, LOL.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: SHOdded on February 20, 2018, 07:23:36 AM
who needs situational awareness? let fate sort it all out.  motto around here anyway, LOL.
I've had one ticket in my life, 20 years ago and I'd like to keep it that way.

ZSHO

griggs95

Quote from: Macgyver on February 19, 2018, 04:23:10 PM
Hmmmf.

The fact that the world shuts down if you don't have instant technology bothers the hell out of me. So, I try not to depend on it but use it at the same time. Example: I don't use the gps on the car or phone but instead google map it at home, then remember it to exercise the neurotransmitters I have left in the old noggin. Old maps work too lol.

I can't tell you the amount of dumbfounded dipshits I run into on a daily basis. People are too dependant on non dependable things.
2011 pp: lms 91 tune - ppe downs w/ kitties - Amsoiled myself all around - gapped 30 sp plugs - enthused driver, nervous passengers - aem drop in dry filter.

Macgyver

I used to be exactly that guy.

Then I realized that once you do that at home. It shows up on your phone via your Google account etc etc. It has voice nav so its not a distraction. All you need to do is listen. You still gotta drive and be aware but you cannot beat the live traffic updates. You know when to expect slowdowns and all sorts of road events.

FoMoCoSHO

I rarely use the actual gps feature because it usually has me driving through a field or a river. I agree depending on gps makes the gray matter soft.

I do use the full screen map often but sometimes I get the same result or its 3 blocks from where I'm actually at. It amazes me how many people have no idea how to read a map these days.

griggs95

Quote from: Macgyver on February 20, 2018, 07:54:01 PM
I used to be exactly that guy.

Then I realized that once you do that at home. It shows up on your phone via your Google account etc etc. It has voice nav so its not a distraction. All you need to do is listen. You still gotta drive and be aware but you cannot beat the live traffic updates. You know when to expect slowdowns and all sorts of road events.

I still have a iPhone 3 or 4, not sure; might as well be a flip phone I guess lol. None of my things talk to each other and I hate robots talking in my car, takes away my enjoyment of my driving and to do's. I just pay attention and enjoy the ride. I also live in an area with minimal traffic unlike where I used to live. I'm enjoying less technology now but I was once all over the latest and greatest. That changed when gps things told me to go wrong directions on multiple occasions.

I get it though, not bashing tech since it works for many people and is the future for most. I just like my old simple life better, it was less stress. Remember the tracking device...ahem...I mean beeper lol? Find a payphone as quick as you can to return the call lol.
2011 pp: lms 91 tune - ppe downs w/ kitties - Amsoiled myself all around - gapped 30 sp plugs - enthused driver, nervous passengers - aem drop in dry filter.

ZSHO

Macgyver

I am a Mobil 1 and Amsoil guy til they all get a LSPI formula.

Till then. Magnatec for $18 shipped.......

Castrol 03057 GTX MAGNATEC 5W-30 Full Synthetic Motor Oil

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00TS9ZYWI/ref=ox_sc_sfl_titl