• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Catless Downpipe question

Started by Twintrbskies, June 17, 2019, 09:06:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twintrbskies

My bad this may have been covered but... oh well.

Does anyone know if catless downpipes will pass emissions in Texas? I assume they wont but wanted to ask anyone with experience.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

2010 SHO non-PP, pearl white, Alky Controls Methanol kit-100% meth, tuned with Ortiz Performance, XDI-35, DW300C LPFP, E85, 3-Bar, K&N Drop-In, 160 T-stat, JLT Catch can, Stainless works Catless downpipes, Rear muffler delete with Borla Tips. (not currently using the methanol)

76fomoco

To my knowledge the only down pipes that will pass are the epp (stainless works) catted dp's all others with a tune will not pass the readiness test for the #2 O2's
2013 PP AJP E30 160 TS, sp542 plugs, 3 bar, PPE catted DP's, GH IC, GH turbos, XDI-35, EPP hot and intake
Best 3-29-21  11.85 with 3000 DA
DA trap best 117.96
E30 = 492 whp, 536 wtq
E30+meth 498 whp, 539 wtq

5ohSHO

I'm pretty sure they also perform a visual inspection to make sure everything is there along with the emissions test so they might fail you for that.

Twintrbskies

No visual inspection in my area, they dont care that much. Mostly just wondering about the sniffer.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

2010 SHO non-PP, pearl white, Alky Controls Methanol kit-100% meth, tuned with Ortiz Performance, XDI-35, DW300C LPFP, E85, 3-Bar, K&N Drop-In, 160 T-stat, JLT Catch can, Stainless works Catless downpipes, Rear muffler delete with Borla Tips. (not currently using the methanol)