• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Southside Machine Performance Torque Struts.

Started by StinkinLinkin13, June 28, 2019, 07:28:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StinkinLinkin13

So I ordered their torque struts and received them today. I must say I am impressed with the service, quality and communication from them. Not to mention the quick shipping and excellent packing for relatively tough products. The mounts themselves look great.

I just can't believe how some companies send you a 1,600$+ HPFP and basically throw it in a box (unprotected) and ship it via hitchhiker....😂 Meanwhile these guys can do this 2-3 day free shipping, well packaged and individually bubble wrapped for 159$ torque struts. Thumbs up to these guys. 👍🏼👍🏼
Livernois Catless downpipes with Totalflow mufflers - AJP E40/Meth tune - Firestorm HPFP - DW 300 LPFP - Kenne Bell Boost-a-Pump - 3 Bar Map - Alky Controls Meth Injection - 160° Thermostat - EPP Hot Pipes - AEM Dryflow Filter - BOV VTA - SSM Polyurethane Torque Struts - H&R Sport Springs - 20"x10" Niche Veronas on 275/40-20 DWS06 -

shoNoff

They are a quality company. I have done business with them in the past for Foxbody suspension parts. Glad to see they are still putting out good products with good service.
2013 SHO PP 12.51 @ 110.07 AJP tuned sold
2016 edge sport 13.92 @ 99.4 mph. slow and stock baby mobile