• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Glad to be here

Started by Black Dream, June 09, 2019, 11:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

76fomoco

Nice ride!
lots of fun to be had with the power of these cars. the tune is basically free power that gets you hooked... then you start looking at everyone's signature and you can just feel the money flying out of your wallet ;)
2013 PP AJP E30 160 TS, sp542 plugs, 3 bar, PPE catted DP's, GH IC, GH turbos, XDI-35, EPP hot and intake
Best 3-29-21  11.85 with 3000 DA
DA trap best 117.96
E30 = 492 whp, 536 wtq
E30+meth 498 whp, 539 wtq

shoNoff

Quote from: Black Dream on June 11, 2019, 08:08:49 PM
Thanks for the welcome.  I received my custom tunes from Unleashed today and went through the process to get the car set up with the 93 Octane performance tune.  I installed an Airaid last week and replaced the plugs yesterday with the SP542's.  All I can say is holy mother of God, it feels just as fast as my stock GTO was but does so in the lap of luxury lol.  Big props to Leslie and Torrie over there, I know it's a small sample size and I haven't played with the other tunes yet but damn, I really couldn't be any happier with them.  Highly recommended by me at this point and a lot of others I've talked to that have used Unleashed.   :party:

I have unleashed tunes for my sho as well. Their customer service is really good for sure. I switched to ajp for my own personal reasons. Never had a problem with Torrie or unleashed.
2013 SHO PP 12.51 @ 110.07 AJP tuned sold
2016 edge sport 13.92 @ 99.4 mph. slow and stock baby mobile

Simonsays

Nice ride! Details well that infinity is well done.

Black Dream

Our poor dead G is being slowly parted out.  She was not my daily for the last 3 years, I drove an 06 GTO.  I gave the Infiniti to my GF 2 years ago and the motor finally gave out with a little over 160K miles.  I started a tentative show build on her in late 2009 but decided to go a different route a couple of years later.  In her heyday she was spectacular, we got invited to be one of the 4 front stage display cars at a national G35 meet in Venice Beach in 2011 and folks from all over the US drove out to Cali to attend.  I drove 4000 miles in 9 days in 9/2011 leaving Austin, Tx to El Paso, LA, Venice Beach, Sacramento, Phoenix and then home.  I made a lot of online friends through the main G35 forum and in each city I got to meet a lot of them in person.  One of the coolest vacations I've ever taken.

2010 MKS Eco, Airaid, SCT X4, Unleashed, SP542 plugs, 3 bar MAP and current daily.

2006 Pontiac GTO M6, 1 of 101 exactly like her, bone stock, lost to flood 5/19, gone but not forgotten....

SHOdded

Gave you worthwhile memories.  That is the best thing anything or anyone can do.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!