• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Not bad for a phone camera

Started by Agentlongwood, July 01, 2019, 12:02:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Agentlongwood

Recently got a google Pixel 3a, which is supposed to have a really great camera built into it.  I gotta say, I'm impressed.  For just an average person with a phone, these came out pretty cool I think.

2014 Lincoln MKS - Sold... And I still miss it sometimes

SHOdded

Nice for low light photography.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

FearlessAZ

Throw it through post processing and it will really pop
2010 Non PP Sho. All the factory goodies. (RIP)

2015 MKS Ecoboost. All the factory goodies. (SOLD)

Agentlongwood

I'm pretty handy with photoshop, but most of my skills are related to changing the subject of the photo.  (Shopping friends into embarrasing images, lol)  What sort of post processing do you suggest?
2014 Lincoln MKS - Sold... And I still miss it sometimes

FearlessAZ

Photoshop or Lightroom will do the trick. I usually use Photoshop for the sliders. Super easy.

The Pixel might have a built in editing app that can adjust all the basic color settings.
2010 Non PP Sho. All the factory goodies. (RIP)

2015 MKS Ecoboost. All the factory goodies. (SOLD)