• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

2010 flex a/c pressure switch location

Started by 2010Limited, June 11, 2019, 08:31:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2010Limited

Can anyone tell me where the a/c pressure switch it located? I know it's behind the front RH bumper but I can't find that thing. I had it replaced last year and they said it was a nightmare buried back there. The ac stopped working and I'm thinking it's bad again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ZSHO

Did you happen to check behind the passenger side wheel well liner! Turn the wheel all the way in to gain access to wheel well liner.
Then follow the metal line from receiver Drier to Condensor.
I think you can see the pressure switch from here. Z 

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

2010Limited

Quote from: ZSHO on June 12, 2019, 08:42:15 AM
Did you happen to check behind the passenger side wheel well cover liner! Turn the wheel all the way in in order to gain access wheel well liner. Z
I will take a look. I'm doing hubs today. TIA

ZSHO

Quote from: 2010Limited on June 12, 2019, 08:43:02 AM
Quote from: ZSHO on June 12, 2019, 08:42:15 AM
Did you happen to check behind the passenger side wheel well cover liner! Turn the wheel all the way in in order to gain access wheel well liner. Z
I will take a look. I'm doing hubs today. TIA

NP! Let us know how it goes!
Follow the line from Receiver Drier to Condensor.  Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

2010Limited

Unfortunately you can't get to it from the side. Underneath is hard but reachable but removing the headlight or the bumper is probably better.

ZSHO

Quote from: 2010Limited on June 12, 2019, 04:02:58 PM
Unfortunately you can't get to it from the side. Underneath is hard but reachable but removing the headlight or the bumper is probably better.

The headlight would be on my next list! Btw make sure to have an extra bulb on hand while removing the headlight assembly! Burned mine that way. Z

F5RZ-13466-C

https://fordpartsgiant.com/parts/ford-bulb_f5rz-13466-c.html?Vin=1FAHP2KT5DG183206&Filter=()