• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Queens addition

Started by Dxlnt1, May 07, 2019, 10:54:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dxlnt1

My first car was '73 Datsun 240Z. Loved that car right up until it was stolen.

So I always wanted another manual trans car. Choices were an '06 GTO or Infiniti G37. I landed in this '14 Q60S.

Only mods I will do are black rims and of course more gooder music!
2011 SHO, 3 Bar, AJP Turbo-Tune, ACES IV, Boostane 170 T-stat, PPE Catted DP's, Alpine Sound system, Touch screen HVAC controls, full window tint

Dxlnt1

2011 SHO, 3 Bar, AJP Turbo-Tune, ACES IV, Boostane 170 T-stat, PPE Catted DP's, Alpine Sound system, Touch screen HVAC controls, full window tint

SHOdded

Now you and Z can swap stories :D  Nice pick!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

ZSHO

Congrats on the new Q Dave! Nice color of choice. :thumb: BTW Manu thanks for the reminder! Z   :)

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

Dxlnt1

Only thing with this and foreign cars in general, I have to get used to allowing them to rev higher and longer. Imports need more rpm's for proper, domestics hit max numbers at 5k vs 7k.

Black Dream

Quote from: Dxlnt1 on May 07, 2019, 10:54:45 PM
My first car was '73 Datsun 240Z. Loved that car right up until it was stolen.

So I always wanted another manual trans car. Choices were an '06 GTO or Infiniti G37. I landed in this '14 Q60S.

Only mods I will do are black rims and of course more gooder music!

We must have come from a similar gene pool lol, here's a few pictures of my recently departed 06 GTO (lost to flood damage) and my long time love, an 05 G35 sedan.  It is currently being parted out after a 10 year relationship between us was cut by a blown motor.

2010 MKS Eco, Airaid, SCT X4, Unleashed, SP542 plugs, 3 bar MAP and current daily.

2006 Pontiac GTO M6, 1 of 101 exactly like her, bone stock, lost to flood 5/19, gone but not forgotten....

Dxlnt1

RIP to the goat! Pure Pontiac muscle. Another true sleeper car that only a few really knew what lurked under the hood! And there was a Ligenfelter kit authorized by Pontiac and maintain full factory warranty if installed by authorized shop!

Dxlnt1