• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Same Member - New MKS

Started by FearlessAZ, May 07, 2019, 11:33:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FearlessAZ

After the fiasco with the SHO, decided it was time to cut my losses and just trade it in.

Went with a Platinum White 2015 MKS Ecoboost with all the options.

So nice to be in another Ecoboost. Loving this car so far. So comfy!!!!
2010 Non PP Sho. All the factory goodies. (RIP)

2015 MKS Ecoboost. All the factory goodies. (SOLD)

SM105K

"M" 2013 SHO PP | AJPTurbo E30 Tune | FS HPFP | Stock IC with Ice Water DIY Sprayer | PPE Downpipes | Custom Magnaflow Resonator | 3rd Cat Delete | Derale Upgraded Trans Cooler | Dicunzolo Gen2 Trans Mounts| EPP Noisemaker Eliminator | MSD Coil Over Plugs | SP-542's | UPR Dual Valve Catch Can | K&N Drop In | Power Stop Slotted and Drilled Rotors with Stock PP Pads | H&R Springs  | AVS Flush Deflector | 802SHO Custom Splitter | Duraflex Chin Spoiler | Curva Concept C7's | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber | 411 HP and 546 TQ |

"The Fukus" 2013 Focus ST | Boomba BOV | FSWerks Short Shifter | Power Stop Brakes | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber |

SHOdded

And yet footloose and fancyfree ;). Congrats on the new ride.  Now you get to evaluate the Lincoln side of "the business".
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

FearlessAZ

Quote from: SHOdded on May 07, 2019, 01:32:40 PM
And yet footloose and fancyfree ;). Congrats on the new ride.  Now you get to evaluate the Lincoln side of "the business".

We have a family friend that works at the Lincoln dealership that is the "sister" dealership of the dealership that I got screwed at. The family friend and the Lincoln dealership did way more to try and help me out than the Ford dealership ever did. That says a lot because really, the Lincoln dealership could have just said "Not our dealership" and sent me on my way. Already miles ahead in my book.

SM105K

Quote from: FearlessAZ on May 07, 2019, 02:53:49 PM
Quote from: SHOdded on May 07, 2019, 01:32:40 PM

We have a family friend that works at the Lincoln dealership that is the "sister" dealership of the dealership that I got screwed at. The family friend and the Lincoln dealership did way more to try and help me out than the Ford dealership ever did. That says a lot because really, the Lincoln dealership could have just said "Not our dealership" and sent me on my way. Already miles ahead in my book.

It's gotta be Sanderson Lincoln. 
"M" 2013 SHO PP | AJPTurbo E30 Tune | FS HPFP | Stock IC with Ice Water DIY Sprayer | PPE Downpipes | Custom Magnaflow Resonator | 3rd Cat Delete | Derale Upgraded Trans Cooler | Dicunzolo Gen2 Trans Mounts| EPP Noisemaker Eliminator | MSD Coil Over Plugs | SP-542's | UPR Dual Valve Catch Can | K&N Drop In | Power Stop Slotted and Drilled Rotors with Stock PP Pads | H&R Springs  | AVS Flush Deflector | 802SHO Custom Splitter | Duraflex Chin Spoiler | Curva Concept C7's | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber | 411 HP and 546 TQ |

"The Fukus" 2013 Focus ST | Boomba BOV | FSWerks Short Shifter | Power Stop Brakes | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber |

FearlessAZ

Sanderson Ford is the one who botched the oil change.

Sanderson Lincoln has gone out of their way to help as much as possible.

SM105K

Quote from: FearlessAZ on May 08, 2019, 12:53:40 AM
Sanderson Ford is the one who botched the oil change.

Sanderson Lincoln has gone out of their way to help as much as possible.

When you said sister dealership I figured it was Sanderson Lincoln that did help you.  Only heard good things about them.  I use Bell Ford for anything dealership related. 

PDSHO

Greetings from Nebraska.
My wife and I just bought a 2015 Navigator in the same color, love the Lincoln ride!
Greg
2013 Taurus Police Interceptor. AWD, Eco-Boost. SOLD
2015 Lincoln Navigator L, 4x4, Eco-Boost.
2016 Taurus Police Interceptor, Eco-Boost
2014 Lincoln MKS Eco-Boost

FearlessAZ

I love the color! It is a b*tch to keep clean though. We have had some rain here lately and no point in me washing it if it is going to rain in a day or 2. Waiting for it all to be clear so I can go clean her up. Just like with my old SHO, the color really pops when nice and clean.

Also waiting for this tank of gas to be done. The dealership gave me a full tank when they gave me the keys but they filled it up with 87. Been trying to drive it as low as possible so I can refill with 91. Haven't really gotten on the throttle hard until that happens.

Trying so hard to fight the mod bug on this one. It came with the Lincoln CPO warranty. But I want to so bad put on my PPE catted downpipes (been sitting for a year and never installed), 3 bar and get her a tune.

SM105K

Quote from: FearlessAZ on May 13, 2019, 08:32:02 AM
I love the color! It is a b*tch to keep clean though. We have had some rain here lately and no point in me washing it if it is going to rain in a day or 2. Waiting for it all to be clear so I can go clean her up. Just like with my old SHO, the color really pops when nice and clean.

Also waiting for this tank of gas to be done. The dealership gave me a full tank when they gave me the keys but they filled it up with 87. Been trying to drive it as low as possible so I can refill with 91. Haven't really gotten on the throttle hard until that happens.

Trying so hard to fight the mod bug on this one. It came with the Lincoln CPO warranty. But I want to so bad put on my PPE catted downpipes (been sitting for a year and never installed), 3 bar and get her a tune.

You can drop the hammer on her with 87.  Look in the manual and you will see it is fine.  The power that Ford/Lincoln claims is on 93, but 87 is okay.

FearlessAZ

I know that. Just not as fun as higher octane. Lol

SM105K

Quote from: FearlessAZ on May 13, 2019, 10:30:39 AM
I know that. Just not as fun as higher octane. Lol

Let her eat just so you appreciate the 91 tune more. Lol.

StinkinLinkin13

I did all those mods and some.. Cars been at the dealership a few weeks... Getting the RDU replaced... They decided to replace the "front" turbo as well... Idk that it was actually necessary but I'm not gonna argue. New multifunction switch and latest sync update. The 50k 4 year bumper to bumper Lincoln warranty is a nice perk. 70k drivetrain as well.
Livernois Catless downpipes with Totalflow mufflers - AJP E40/Meth tune - Firestorm HPFP - DW 300 LPFP - Kenne Bell Boost-a-Pump - 3 Bar Map - Alky Controls Meth Injection - 160° Thermostat - EPP Hot Pipes - AEM Dryflow Filter - BOV VTA - SSM Polyurethane Torque Struts - H&R Sport Springs - 20"x10" Niche Veronas on 275/40-20 DWS06 -

FearlessAZ

She still has the drivetrain warranty as well.

Probably end up doing those mods. Just hoping that the lincoln dealership here doesn't give me any fits about it. Most are easy to swap out. Downpipes are a little more difficult to swap.

SM105K

What is amazing is, you have had PPE DP's for a year....uninstalled.