• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Livernois Catless DP, ordered 1 month ago and no words back.

Started by Gofspar, May 04, 2019, 03:17:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gofspar

How long did it take you guys to get your DP's in from Livernois for your SHO's?
Bought new turbos about 3 weeks ago and am just waiting on downpipes for the install.

Was driving home from work and did a half throttle pull and and I got a poof of black smoke and it began running rough, has an error for bank 1 O2 so i'm assuming i broke something other than the failing turbo. but I'd like to have the DP's before I start digging in.
AJPTurbo E30 3bar rev4, SP-534 .28, MSD coils, reische 170 tstat, ARH Catless DP, resonator delete, magnaflow mufflers, airraid CAI, H&R sport springs, UPR Catchcan /w CCS, SSM "Street" RMM

ridered74

Quote from: Gofspar on May 04, 2019, 03:17:11 PM
How long did it take you guys to get your DP's in from Livernois for your SHO's?
Bought new turbos about 3 weeks ago and am just waiting on downpipes for the install.

Was driving home from work and did a half throttle pull and and I got a poof of black smoke and it began running rough, has an error for bank 1 O2 so i'm assuming i broke something other than the failing turbo. but I'd like to have the DP's before I start digging in.

I had mine two days after I ordered, but they had them in stock when I ordered them. I thought I had heard that they are on back order, but give them a call and they can probably give you an eta.
Gearhead E30 tune, Gearhead intercooler, LMS firestorm hpfp, catted downpipes, corsa catback, 160 degree thermostat, 3 bar map, upgraded AD trans mounts, MSD coils, Nitto 555R drag tires on front, AR924 wheels and BFG sport comp 2 summer tires on rear, and an EPP intake.

12.2479 @ 118.05 fastest trap
11.591 @ 114.89   fastest ET

ZSHO

I know they have been short handed as of late but definitely shoot them an email for an ETA @ info@livernoismotorsports.com  . Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

ZSHO

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

Livernois Motorsports

I am very sorry to hear of this.  The SHO downpipes were out of stock and we were waiting for the next batch to arrive which have come in last week.  All of our customers that had ordered them should have received an email letting them know of this when ordered, but my apologies if you did not receive that.  All of the back orders were fulfilled now and they should have already shipped out to the customers late last week or beginning of this week depending on the specific order.  Once the package ships you should receive an email with the tracking info also to let you know their ETA.  If you still have not received any emails from us I would like to verify we have the correct email address on your account.  Feel free to PM me your info or give us a call at 313-561-5500 ext 1.

shoNoff

Not trying to be a jerk. Sometimes a simple phone call to the company goes a long way in resolving an issue.
2013 SHO PP 12.51 @ 110.07 AJP tuned sold
2016 edge sport 13.92 @ 99.4 mph. slow and stock baby mobile

Gofspar

Quote from: shoNoff on May 07, 2019, 09:22:03 PM
Not trying to be a jerk. Sometimes a simple phone call to the company goes a long way in resolving an issue.
I did that, was told I would get an email with an ETA which was 2 weeks ago.
I'm not trying to put anyone on blast just curious if anyone else had any issues with orders lately.
AJPTurbo E30 3bar rev4, SP-534 .28, MSD coils, reische 170 tstat, ARH Catless DP, resonator delete, magnaflow mufflers, airraid CAI, H&R sport springs, UPR Catchcan /w CCS, SSM "Street" RMM

Livernois Motorsports

We actually had this order drop shipped directly from the manufacturer to try and expedite delivery due to over 20 sets of downpipes being ordered in less than a weeks time.  Typically any time an order ships from here our system generates a tracking number email to our customers.  It appears this being drop shipped directly may have interfered with this process since it's not something we normally do.  I have however personally sent the tracking info over by PM to make sure it's received this time and when I ran the tracking info it shows it's scheduled for delivery today.