• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

802SHO 2010 Build

Started by 802SHO, April 30, 2019, 12:37:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

802SHO

On my way to get Dynoed.  Filled up with some more Meth, quick touchless car wash...then it's SHO time 😜
IG @802SHO 2010 SHO non PP, Tuned by AJP Turbo, 109 Octane + VP C85 for E30, Ported GH Gen 3 upgraded turbos, Ported 13+ Exhaust Manifolds, Custom FM IC TreadStone TR10C, EPP Hot Pipes, EPP Dual CAI, XDI35 HPFP, Deatschwerks 300C LPFP, Alky Control Methonal Injection, Alky dual nozzle upgrade, Zex Nitrous dual dry shots, Dicunzolo Gen2 torque mounts, MSD Coils, SP542 .026, 160 T, 3bar, Phenolic Spacer, Braille Lightweight Battery, Kirky Lightweight Racing Driver Seat, Catless Downpipes, custom stainless 2.5" double xpipe w/muffler deletes 4" quad tips, UPR Dual Valve Catch Can, 13+ PP Trans Cooler, Econoaid throttle Body Booster, Bravado Tribute 20x9.5 + 32 offset Wheels, Nitto NT555R Front Tires, Continental Extreme Contact DW Rear Tires and all are 275/35/20, H&R Springs all around w/rear cut 1/2", 1" hubcentric wheel spacers m14 1.5 stud/lug conversion, R1 Concepts Geomet slotted/drilled rotors with Heavy Duty Semi Metallic pads, Aeroforce Interceptor Gauge.
Currently World's Fastest Ecoboost SHO
11.063 @ 123.17 MPH!  NED 10/10/20

Jordan

World's Fastest SHO Ecoboost July 2019 - Current

2020 Power Numbers - 536AWHP/647Torque

shoNoff

Quote from: Jordan on June 13, 2019, 02:59:23 PM
Update us with numbers!

He just sent me a pic. Strapping her down now. I'll let him update from here. I'm super pumped for him I hope she puts down good numbers.
2013 SHO PP 12.51 @ 110.07 AJP tuned sold
2016 edge sport 13.92 @ 99.4 mph. slow and stock baby mobile

StealBlueSho

The anticipation sucks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SM105K

I know the numbers....HOLY TQ.
"M" 2013 SHO PP | AJPTurbo E30 Tune | FS HPFP | Stock IC with Ice Water DIY Sprayer | PPE Downpipes | Custom Magnaflow Resonator | 3rd Cat Delete | Derale Upgraded Trans Cooler | Dicunzolo Gen2 Trans Mounts| EPP Noisemaker Eliminator | MSD Coil Over Plugs | SP-542's | UPR Dual Valve Catch Can | K&N Drop In | Power Stop Slotted and Drilled Rotors with Stock PP Pads | H&R Springs  | AVS Flush Deflector | 802SHO Custom Splitter | Duraflex Chin Spoiler | Curva Concept C7's | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber | 411 HP and 546 TQ |

"The Fukus" 2013 Focus ST | Boomba BOV | FSWerks Short Shifter | Power Stop Brakes | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber |

802SHO

Ok fellas!  First what an awesome exerience at Green Mountain GearHeads!!!  First thing I see in their shop is a CTSV with the front bumper off and a huge front mount intercooler.  So for those don't know my tune for the dyno is 19 psi with the new GH turbos and GH intercooler and meth, no HPFP yet.  I had to wait for another car to come off but I was fine with waiting.  It was a super clean shop.  And 11 min from my house...CRAZY

Tuner asked me if I had a preference for doing the pull.  He actually asked if I wanted to just do a 40 dig until 120...ok!?  Why not?  He loaded the dyno to make the SHO as if it was weighing 6500 pounds.  He with the extra load it will hit boost sooner and hold it longer.  Ok! 

Two "digs" on the mustang dyno at 19 psi she made 463awhp and 569 awtq!!!!  With traction control off she squirmed in her restraints .....man it was badass!  I sat shotgun and data logged for Brad!  The dyno has a projection screen in front of it that shows you all the dyno info right in front of you!  Wicked cool!  After the two pulls at 19 psi I flashed back to my 18 psi tune for a comparison.  18 psi pulled 418 awhp and 521awtq.  A big difference between 1psi....roughly 40 awhp and 40 awtq on 1psi.  That's nuts!  All in all it was really fun and I'm really pleased with the numbers.  The tuner looked at AFR which was 12.0 and was equally impressed with the tune as he was with the car. 

The not so good:  my car is perfectly fine.  The not so good started right when we were done and I was going to leave.  I asked for a print out of the results.  He put them on a graph for comparison.  Sooo the print out reads a completely different set of numbers.  He kept trying different options and said that he recently had an issue with the print outs with another customer and he thought it was fixed....and I'm like....uuhhhh...really?  I need that.  He said all the info is saved here and they as soon as he fixed it he'll email me the correct print outs..ok?  What else can I do?  I took a picture of the 18 psi pull on the computer to show you guys what it says compared to the print out.  I wasnt able to take same pic of the 19psi info as it was now a graph and the screen shot was gone...i finished in 18 psi so the screen was still open.  That took away from how awesome everything went...slighly sour taste...but hey great numbers and big torque number for a mustang dyno!  Then...it gets better.  He says, back up and I'll meet you up front and watch out for that truck.  Ok...so I back up, turn sharply to avoid the truck and hit something...get out..theres a random truck axle with brake drums just sitting on the ground?  Scratches the entire passenger side of my front lip...and gouged a little passenger wheel lip....go up front and show him.  He doesn't charge me for the dyno session. 

Jesus what an experience.  Happy...mad...happymad?? 

Got a lot of pics and one short video.  Here's a couple pics, and the screen of 18 psi pull and that's run 1 for whatever reason on the print out...you can see my horsepower numbers are ofd quite a bit and my torque way off! 
IG @802SHO 2010 SHO non PP, Tuned by AJP Turbo, 109 Octane + VP C85 for E30, Ported GH Gen 3 upgraded turbos, Ported 13+ Exhaust Manifolds, Custom FM IC TreadStone TR10C, EPP Hot Pipes, EPP Dual CAI, XDI35 HPFP, Deatschwerks 300C LPFP, Alky Control Methonal Injection, Alky dual nozzle upgrade, Zex Nitrous dual dry shots, Dicunzolo Gen2 torque mounts, MSD Coils, SP542 .026, 160 T, 3bar, Phenolic Spacer, Braille Lightweight Battery, Kirky Lightweight Racing Driver Seat, Catless Downpipes, custom stainless 2.5" double xpipe w/muffler deletes 4" quad tips, UPR Dual Valve Catch Can, 13+ PP Trans Cooler, Econoaid throttle Body Booster, Bravado Tribute 20x9.5 + 32 offset Wheels, Nitto NT555R Front Tires, Continental Extreme Contact DW Rear Tires and all are 275/35/20, H&R Springs all around w/rear cut 1/2", 1" hubcentric wheel spacers m14 1.5 stud/lug conversion, R1 Concepts Geomet slotted/drilled rotors with Heavy Duty Semi Metallic pads, Aeroforce Interceptor Gauge.

StealBlueSho

Very nice!!!!!! Congrats!!

I suspect the big drop in power was after you flashed... did OAR reset?

802SHO

Quote from: StealBlueSHO on June 13, 2019, 07:03:25 PM
Very nice!!!!!! Congrats!!

I suspect the big drop in power was after you flashed... did OAR reset?

Thanks!  I flashed to 18 while there, 19 I ran for a couple days.  I didn't check the logs yet I've been "preoccupied" lol just with the exterior damage and my sweet gf decided to rant and rave about how much time I spend on my phone lol

shoNoff

As I said early man that's awesome. Especially on a mustang dyno. I can't believe the amount of torque you made on that dyno. Absolutely insane. Congrats buddy I can't wait until you get up to the track with it. I've gotta get my ass in gear here and get ready too lol.
2013 SHO PP 12.51 @ 110.07 AJP tuned sold
2016 edge sport 13.92 @ 99.4 mph. slow and stock baby mobile

Jordan

Shame about the scratches man, but sounds like she is a ripper now! Be careful on that trans! LOL
World's Fastest SHO Ecoboost July 2019 - Current

2020 Power Numbers - 536AWHP/647Torque

802SHO

Quote from: Jordan on June 13, 2019, 07:47:52 PM
Shame about the scratches man, but sounds like she is a ripper now! Be careful on that trans! LOL

I know, running it by my paint guy tomorrow to get it fixed asap.  Torque makes me nervous ....

Quote from: shoNoff on June 13, 2019, 07:35:48 PM
As I said early man that's awesome. Especially on a mustang dyno. I can't believe the amount of torque you made on that dyno. Absolutely insane. Congrats buddy I can't wait until you get up to the track with it. I've gotta get my ass in gear here and get ready too lol.

Thanks buddy!  I've got my hot pipes, Derale cooler, alignment to do and some other minor touches.  Hopefully in a couple more weeks or so hit the track

SM105K

Nice numbers bud, told you about the TQ huh? Cant wait to see what she does.
"M" 2013 SHO PP | AJPTurbo E30 Tune | FS HPFP | Stock IC with Ice Water DIY Sprayer | PPE Downpipes | Custom Magnaflow Resonator | 3rd Cat Delete | Derale Upgraded Trans Cooler | Dicunzolo Gen2 Trans Mounts| EPP Noisemaker Eliminator | MSD Coil Over Plugs | SP-542's | UPR Dual Valve Catch Can | K&N Drop In | Power Stop Slotted and Drilled Rotors with Stock PP Pads | H&R Springs  | AVS Flush Deflector | 802SHO Custom Splitter | Duraflex Chin Spoiler | Curva Concept C7's | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber | 411 HP and 546 TQ |

"The Fukus" 2013 Focus ST | Boomba BOV | FSWerks Short Shifter | Power Stop Brakes | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber |

802SHO

Quote from: SM105K on June 13, 2019, 11:12:36 PM

Yup and pretty insane if you ask me.  I almost want to detune her lol! 

802SHO

https://youtu.be/HF_nFZBC0cQ

The downshift to 2nd to 3rd shift she gets a little loose on the dyno

StealBlueSho

Quote from: 802SHO on June 14, 2019, 06:34:33 AM
Quote from: SM105K on June 13, 2019, 11:12:36 PM

Yup and pretty insane if you ask me.  I almost want to detune her lol!

I would.... Nice numbers.... a lot for a stock block...