• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

802SHO 2010 Build

Started by 802SHO, April 30, 2019, 12:37:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SM105K

Quote from: 802SHO on May 07, 2019, 01:18:38 PM
If it wasn't for that trans issue you would be.  Hard to bullet proof it...just adding another cooler and hoping for the best.  I drove it a hair over 3,000 miles last year...if I can get 5,000 fun miles out of it this year with no issues I'll be stoked!

That is the game we play.  I am looking right at 3000 miles this year too.
"M" 2013 SHO PP | AJPTurbo E30 Tune | FS HPFP | Stock IC with Ice Water DIY Sprayer | PPE Downpipes | Custom Magnaflow Resonator | 3rd Cat Delete | Derale Upgraded Trans Cooler | Dicunzolo Gen2 Trans Mounts| EPP Noisemaker Eliminator | MSD Coil Over Plugs | SP-542's | UPR Dual Valve Catch Can | K&N Drop In | Power Stop Slotted and Drilled Rotors with Stock PP Pads | H&R Springs  | AVS Flush Deflector | 802SHO Custom Splitter | Duraflex Chin Spoiler | Curva Concept C7's | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber | 411 HP and 546 TQ |

"The Fukus" 2013 Focus ST | Boomba BOV | FSWerks Short Shifter | Power Stop Brakes | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber |

shoNoff

Looking good Andrew loving the mod list buddy. If baby boy wasnt coming and this s*** wasn't my daily I'd be right there with you. Again buddy you need a hand with anything give me a call.
2013 SHO PP 12.51 @ 110.07 AJP tuned sold
2016 edge sport 13.92 @ 99.4 mph. slow and stock baby mobile

Jordan

Dang y'all barely driving! Sounds like you got a heck of a build coming!
World's Fastest SHO Ecoboost July 2019 - Current

2020 Power Numbers - 536AWHP/647Torque

StealBlueSho

Exciting stuff!! You won't be disappointed! I have contemplated grabbing another Alky kit... but ultimately decided against it for now. With E30 I'm already at the limit of the stock block. Do you not have e85 by you?

Matt should have the drop in LPFP kit soon which will help, and in planning on it.. just an FYI

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

StealBlueSho

Exciting stuff!! You won't be disappointed! I have contemplated grabbing another Alky kit... but ultimately decided against it for now. With E30 I'm already at the limit of the stock block. Do you not have e85 by you?

Matt should have the drop in LPFP kit soon which will help, and in planning on it.. just an FYI

802SHO

Quote from: StealBlueSHO on May 07, 2019, 05:20:58 PM

I'm excited...a little nervous too which is probably a good thing bc that translates to more precautions.  Gotta respect the beast. 

I don't have any E85 available to me.  I like to get the most out of my setup and eblends are proven more powerful than 93...but I would have to supply myself with barrels...ive considered it but I dont think I could maintain that level of performance on a regular basis...idea of storing fuel at home in large amounts isnt exactly ideal. 

I wanted to add a HPFP, specifically the XDI pump but I bit the bullet and decided to pay for turbo install and I underestimated the cost of replacing the oil and coolant lines.  More or less the price for the HPFP right there.  The downside of not getting exactly everything I want all at once is adding them slowly in the future and giving me more excuses to hit the track and update my best track time. 

I have a vision for my car, specifically how it will look aesthetically along with how it will perform so I hope I can turn my vision into reality in the next 2-3 weeks. 

I was hoping for it to be completed sooner as I really would like to attend Ford Nationals.  Not that I still can't go but to go without my car wouldn't be ideal.  Of course it would be cool to meet up with some of you guys, put faces to names and just enjoy the event.

We'll see.
IG @802SHO 2010 SHO non PP, Tuned by AJP Turbo, 109 Octane + VP C85 for E30, Ported GH Gen 3 upgraded turbos, Ported 13+ Exhaust Manifolds, Custom FM IC TreadStone TR10C, EPP Hot Pipes, EPP Dual CAI, XDI35 HPFP, Deatschwerks 300C LPFP, Alky Control Methonal Injection, Alky dual nozzle upgrade, Zex Nitrous dual dry shots, Dicunzolo Gen2 torque mounts, MSD Coils, SP542 .026, 160 T, 3bar, Phenolic Spacer, Braille Lightweight Battery, Kirky Lightweight Racing Driver Seat, Catless Downpipes, custom stainless 2.5" double xpipe w/muffler deletes 4" quad tips, UPR Dual Valve Catch Can, 13+ PP Trans Cooler, Econoaid throttle Body Booster, Bravado Tribute 20x9.5 + 32 offset Wheels, Nitto NT555R Front Tires, Continental Extreme Contact DW Rear Tires and all are 275/35/20, H&R Springs all around w/rear cut 1/2", 1" hubcentric wheel spacers m14 1.5 stud/lug conversion, R1 Concepts Geomet slotted/drilled rotors with Heavy Duty Semi Metallic pads, Aeroforce Interceptor Gauge.
Currently World's Fastest Ecoboost SHO
11.063 @ 123.17 MPH!  NED 10/10/20

StealBlueSho

Luckily the shop said my lines looked good... they cleaned them when they took them off... said there was no reason to replace them. I was prepared for the hit though...

My qualm with bigger turbos and meth without a HPFP on a stock motor would be if the meth fails during a run, chances are high it's gonna blow if it's meth dependent.

Matt's 93 tune works well on the bigger turbos... it's also auto octane so it's a robust tune. He did tell me a small amount of meth would help with that tune though, so I'm sure he won't make you meth dependent.

Nationals was a blast last year. Hoping I can make it again, but with the house for sale I have no clue what my schedule is gonna look like..... highly recommend going though.

802SHO

Yeah you're lucky you didn't have to replace the lines but you really shouldn't have needed to, with it being a 16 and low mileage...I think if you would have needed to it would have been surprising.  I'm at 72k and yeah I haven't really driven it in the snow much past the 1st year of ownership but the previous owner did for sure.  Even if I didn't need to replace mine I would want to...they have surface rust on them and a bit unsightly...up against New turbos..heck no!  Chris from GH said yeah replace them and they will be good for an easy 70k more.  I'm replacing my meth pump and I haven't had any issues yet so knock on wood with the new pump and turbos. 
IG @802SHO 2010 SHO non PP, Tuned by AJP Turbo, 109 Octane + VP C85 for E30, Ported GH Gen 3 upgraded turbos, Ported 13+ Exhaust Manifolds, Custom FM IC TreadStone TR10C, EPP Hot Pipes, EPP Dual CAI, XDI35 HPFP, Deatschwerks 300C LPFP, Alky Control Methonal Injection, Alky dual nozzle upgrade, Zex Nitrous dual dry shots, Dicunzolo Gen2 torque mounts, MSD Coils, SP542 .026, 160 T, 3bar, Phenolic Spacer, Braille Lightweight Battery, Kirky Lightweight Racing Driver Seat, Catless Downpipes, custom stainless 2.5" double xpipe w/muffler deletes 4" quad tips, UPR Dual Valve Catch Can, 13+ PP Trans Cooler, Econoaid throttle Body Booster, Bravado Tribute 20x9.5 + 32 offset Wheels, Nitto NT555R Front Tires, Continental Extreme Contact DW Rear Tires and all are 275/35/20, H&R Springs all around w/rear cut 1/2", 1" hubcentric wheel spacers m14 1.5 stud/lug conversion, R1 Concepts Geomet slotted/drilled rotors with Heavy Duty Semi Metallic pads, Aeroforce Interceptor Gauge.

shoNoff

Quote from: StealBlueSHO on May 07, 2019, 05:34:02 PM

No we have no corn up by us it sucks monkey balls.

I'll buy an hpfp. We can yank the b*tch off my car at the track for a glory run for you buddy. Lol

802SHO

Quote from: shoNoff on May 07, 2019, 09:23:48 PM
I'll buy an hpfp. We can yank the b*tch off my car at the track for a glory run for you buddy. Lol

Heck yeah buddy!   Good for at least one glory run this year you can count on that!  Lol maybe I should do dual meth pumps!  Who has done that? 

802SHO

Turbos arrived, Intercooler and my Derale trans cooler.  Starting to get excited!  My Ford Emblem from Billet Badges finally got here but I wasn't here and I had to sign for it?  Just under 4,000 left on my door step but I have to sign for an emblem?  Lol that's ridiculous.  Hopefully I get it tomorrow

18SHO

Quote from: 802SHO on May 10, 2019, 07:41:44 PM
Turbos arrived, Intercooler and my Derale trans cooler.  Starting to get excited!  My Ford Emblem from Billet Badges finally got here but I wasn't here and I had to sign for it?  Just under 4,000 left on my door step but I have to sign for an emblem?  Lol that's ridiculous.  Hopefully I get it tomorrow

Another car going to haul ass! Everyone needs to do a 0to 120 dig and post it lol
2018 SHO PP factory stock for now
AJPTURBO E30 tune stock plugs .028 gap
5.25.19 12.53 @ 112.96 1.85 60FT 1850 DA 71 F
Best trap 113.61

802SHO

I agree!  I will after I'm all dialed in.  Not to the video quality of Jordan though!

shoNoff

Good thing they had a signature. I know a guy in NH that would steal that in a second off your doorstep.

Quote from: 802SHO on May 11, 2019, 09:48:43 AM
I agree!  I will after I'm all dialed in.  Not to the video quality of Jordan though!

Ive got some cameras buddy. I also know a good camera man that seems to be everywhere a SHO is. Might not be Jordan quality but we will do ok for a couple hicks from NH and VT. lol

StealBlueSho

Quote from: shoNoff on May 11, 2019, 12:08:55 PM

Good thing they had a signature. I know a guy in NH that would steal that in a second off your doorstep.

Quote from: 802SHO on May 11, 2019, 09:48:43 AM

Ive got some cameras buddy. I also know a good camera man that seems to be everywhere a SHO is. lol

Know one in NoVA or MD? Lol... asking for a friend.