• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

802SHO 2010 Build

Started by 802SHO, April 30, 2019, 12:37:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shaundizzle15

802 did you get a badge for front and rear or just front? I also love the look of their badges and have thought about it. The rear badge seems tricky with the camera housing. Keep us posted!
Hockey/Golf/Car geek, Beagle loving, and totally comfortable with it.
Tuxedo Black nonPP 2013 SHO traded in
Shadow Black nonPP 2016 SHO
VTA, and tuned by GH

SHOdded

Quote from: TopherSho on May 02, 2019, 01:57:48 PM
Right?  wth is all that money coming from :P   me and my hopefully 12.5 second car are starting to feel old and slow as crap ..
Quote from: SM105K on May 02, 2019, 02:29:14 PM
I am over here still trying to crack 400 awhp lol.
Sounds like we need to start a "No SHO Left Behind" support group for you guys :P
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

802SHO

I've been laying in wait muahahahaha
IG @802SHO 2010 SHO non PP, Tuned by AJP Turbo, 109 Octane + VP C85 for E30, Ported GH Gen 3 upgraded turbos, Ported 13+ Exhaust Manifolds, Custom FM IC TreadStone TR10C, EPP Hot Pipes, EPP Dual CAI, XDI35 HPFP, Deatschwerks 300C LPFP, Alky Control Methonal Injection, Alky dual nozzle upgrade, Zex Nitrous dual dry shots, Dicunzolo Gen2 torque mounts, MSD Coils, SP542 .026, 160 T, 3bar, Phenolic Spacer, Braille Lightweight Battery, Kirky Lightweight Racing Driver Seat, Catless Downpipes, custom stainless 2.5" double xpipe w/muffler deletes 4" quad tips, UPR Dual Valve Catch Can, 13+ PP Trans Cooler, Econoaid throttle Body Booster, Bravado Tribute 20x9.5 + 32 offset Wheels, Nitto NT555R Front Tires, Continental Extreme Contact DW Rear Tires and all are 275/35/20, H&R Springs all around w/rear cut 1/2", 1" hubcentric wheel spacers m14 1.5 stud/lug conversion, R1 Concepts Geomet slotted/drilled rotors with Heavy Duty Semi Metallic pads, Aeroforce Interceptor Gauge.
Currently World's Fastest Ecoboost SHO
11.063 @ 123.17 MPH!  NED 10/10/20

802SHO

Quote from: shaundizzle15 on May 02, 2019, 02:36:43 PM
802 did you get a badge for front and rear or just front? I also love the look of their badges and have thought about it. The rear badge seems tricky with the camera housing. Keep us posted!

Just rear I don't have a front badge in my custom grille and those badges also can be ordered for a camera....i was just telling ShoNoff that my SHO doesn't have a back up camera which is really weeeiirrddd
IG @802SHO 2010 SHO non PP, Tuned by AJP Turbo, 109 Octane + VP C85 for E30, Ported GH Gen 3 upgraded turbos, Ported 13+ Exhaust Manifolds, Custom FM IC TreadStone TR10C, EPP Hot Pipes, EPP Dual CAI, XDI35 HPFP, Deatschwerks 300C LPFP, Alky Control Methonal Injection, Alky dual nozzle upgrade, Zex Nitrous dual dry shots, Dicunzolo Gen2 torque mounts, MSD Coils, SP542 .026, 160 T, 3bar, Phenolic Spacer, Braille Lightweight Battery, Kirky Lightweight Racing Driver Seat, Catless Downpipes, custom stainless 2.5" double xpipe w/muffler deletes 4" quad tips, UPR Dual Valve Catch Can, 13+ PP Trans Cooler, Econoaid throttle Body Booster, Bravado Tribute 20x9.5 + 32 offset Wheels, Nitto NT555R Front Tires, Continental Extreme Contact DW Rear Tires and all are 275/35/20, H&R Springs all around w/rear cut 1/2", 1" hubcentric wheel spacers m14 1.5 stud/lug conversion, R1 Concepts Geomet slotted/drilled rotors with Heavy Duty Semi Metallic pads, Aeroforce Interceptor Gauge.

shaundizzle15

Thanks, and yes that is weird and unfortunate, pretty sure you can add one. How do you remove the rear badge ?
Hockey/Golf/Car geek, Beagle loving, and totally comfortable with it.
Tuxedo Black nonPP 2013 SHO traded in
Shadow Black nonPP 2016 SHO
VTA, and tuned by GH

802SHO

I thought about adding one but I'd rather spend my money elsewhere.  The SHO would have been my first back up camera anyhow.  My stock one was glued on. Its not too hard to take that rear trim piece off either you can easily access from the inside just remove the liner.  Theres clips you can slowly pry one by one and it also has some double sided tape helping hold it in place but that peels up pretty easy.  So for me I'll just heat it up and peel it off, put the new one on...if it doesn't come with anything I'll 3m tape it on.when I do it I'll take pics

shoNoff

Quote from: SM105K on May 02, 2019, 10:09:05 AM
Geez between you and SBS, yall making moves.

Right?  wth is all that money coming from :P   me and my hopefully 12.5 second car are starting to feel old and slow as crap ..

How do you think I feel I actually have to go to the track WITH him. :help:
2013 SHO PP 12.51 @ 110.07 AJP tuned sold
2016 edge sport 13.92 @ 99.4 mph. slow and stock baby mobile

Agentlongwood

12.5 sounds pretty dang fast.  I'm stuck at a best of 13.0 and only when it was 45 degrees out, lol.
2014 Lincoln MKS - Sold... And I still miss it sometimes

StealBlueSho

Congrats! Excited to see the new numbers!

Matt and I have been working together the past couple days on some really cutting edge stuff in the tuning department.

You will for sure be in good hands!

When are you scheduling the install?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

802SHO

Thanks!  The install is scheduled for the 24th and I'm sure I won't get it back until the 25th.  I dont have dyno numbers of the set up I have now.  There isn't an AWD dyno here that has mechanically linked rollers, there is one that is a hub dyno but the shop is odd, never has returned any of my calls and Ive left a couple voicemails.  I would prefer to do a dyno before and after GH turbos, intercooler and second meth nozzle.  I will have before and after track slips that's for sure. 

I did find a dyno in NH I plan to use post install but at the moment I'm trying to plan something at a different dyno.  Hopefully that works out or I'll end up at the one I found in NH, Granite State Dyno & Tune. 

The plan right now is to use GH's complimentary base tune to accomodate the new turbos and intercooler to get me going.  GH is certainly a tuner I would run with as they clearly have a grasp on this platform seeing how they developed the turbos and intercooler but I'm resisting that idea.  I'm inclined to believe GH has the best strategy for tuning their turbos and intercooler however I'm not counting my buddy AJP out so I've reached out to Brad and Ive got a plan in the works that I hope turns out.

802SHO

Quote from: Agentlongwood on May 02, 2019, 10:51:09 PM
12.5 sounds pretty dang fast.  I'm stuck at a best of 13.0 and only when it was 45 degrees out, lol.

Take the dang stroller and kid seats out !  😄

802SHO

Quote from: shoNoff on May 02, 2019, 09:07:48 PM
Quote from: SM105K on May 02, 2019, 10:09:05 AM
Geez between you and SBS, yall making moves.

How do you think I feel I actually have to go to the track WITH him. :help:

Got you covered there buddy how about you drive! 

802SHO

Cut my tips off last night and dropped them off to Vermont Powdercoating.  Decided to go matte black instead of gloss.  Sp542 plugs showed up.  Still waiting on my badge from Billet Badges.  GH turbos and intercooler should be here later in the week.  Placed my order with TascaFord parts for all new turbo oil and coolant lines along with a brand new rear reinforcement bar.  Also placed an order today with Alky Control for new pump and dual nozzle upgrade.  Mike @ EPP said the intercooler to throttle body pipe is 1-2 weeks out so hopefully I will be able to install them before the 24th when the turbos go on.  Also ordered another trans cooler by Derale.  16 row cooler that I'm going to also mount on my front impact bar, but I will also delete my grille mesh, the cooler is black so it should look pretty mean with a grille delete with the added cooler on display.  I want to change up my front spoiler.  A sheet of 3/8 abs plastic will be plenty to make a custom front splitter with rods.  I want the front end to look like one mean mother*****r.  Items all add up and getting pricey...thats about all for now.  Just sit back and wait for them to show up then it's time to install everything myself except turbos. 

SM105K

Quote from: 802SHO on May 07, 2019, 01:10:27 PM
Cut my tips off last night and dropped them off to Vermont Powdercoating.  Decided to go matte black instead of gloss.  Sp542 plugs showed up.  Still waiting on my badge from Billet Badges.  GH turbos and intercooler should be here later in the week.  Placed my order with TascaFord parts for all new turbo oil and coolant lines along with a brand new rear reinforcement bar.  Also placed an order today with Alky Control for new pump and dual nozzle upgrade.  Mike @ EPP said the intercooler to throttle body pipe is 1-2 weeks out so hopefully I will be able to install them before the 24th when the turbos go on.  Also ordered another trans cooler by Derale.  16 row cooler that I'm going to also mount on my front impact bar, but I will also delete my grille mesh, the cooler is black so it should look pretty mean with a grille delete with the added cooler on display.  I want to change up my front spoiler.  A sheet of 3/8 abs plastic will be plenty to make a custom front splitter with rods.  I want the front end to look like one mean mother*****r.  Items all add up and getting pricey...thats about all for now.  Just sit back and wait for them to show up then it's time to install everything myself except turbos.

Sitting over here....wishing I was going down this path as well.  Soon.
"M" 2013 SHO PP | AJPTurbo E30 Tune | FS HPFP | Stock IC with Ice Water DIY Sprayer | PPE Downpipes | Custom Magnaflow Resonator | 3rd Cat Delete | Derale Upgraded Trans Cooler | Dicunzolo Gen2 Trans Mounts| EPP Noisemaker Eliminator | MSD Coil Over Plugs | SP-542's | UPR Dual Valve Catch Can | K&N Drop In | Power Stop Slotted and Drilled Rotors with Stock PP Pads | H&R Springs  | AVS Flush Deflector | 802SHO Custom Splitter | Duraflex Chin Spoiler | Curva Concept C7's | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber | 411 HP and 546 TQ |

"The Fukus" 2013 Focus ST | Boomba BOV | FSWerks Short Shifter | Power Stop Brakes | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber |

802SHO

If it wasn't for that trans issue you would be.  Hard to bullet proof it...just adding another cooler and hoping for the best.  I drove it a hair over 3,000 miles last year...if I can get 5,000 fun miles out of it this year with no issues I'll be stoked!