• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Just a reminder, PPE downpipes are 49 state legal and pass all readiness checks

Started by EcoPowerParts, April 02, 2019, 06:37:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EcoPowerParts

Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

ZSHO

There definitely worth their weight in gold! Z  :)

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

lamrith

'13 Sho PP, SCT x4, AJP 92-Octane rev6 (14psi&20spark) NGK 6510, 3Bar, K&N CAI, PPE Catted DP, Dynomax Axleback, 20*9.5 Voxx Lago w/ 275/40-20 GMAX AS-05.

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: ZSHO on April 02, 2019, 09:27:13 PM
There definitely worth its weight in gold! Z  :)
I'd rather have the gold...

Then we could buy PPE for everyone!

Quinid

Indeed. These were great on my old SHO. I can verify that these will not throw codes.
2014 Blue Flex 303A Appearance package all stock
2000 F250 XLT 7.3L 410k miles
SOLD--2010 nonPP SHO  Unleashed 93 tune, 3 bar map, K&N drop in filter. PPE Catted Downpipes. VTA mod
1957 Chevy 3200 pickup 3 speed stock straight 6
1968 Camaro RS 3 speed 350 sb with vortec heads.

ZSHO

Big-large box arrived today via Fed-ex! Still waiting on the new Gaskets and hardware to compliment the pipes. Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

bpd1151

Gaskets and hardware don't come supplied?

Regardless, new boxes of that size are pretty exciting. Enjoy them Z.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

ZSHO

The PPE Catted DP arrived today via Fed ex and must admit they are made from High quality steel with custom made mandrel Bends to Perfection. Z  :)
Hardware and Decals included.
New Motorcraft Front wide -Band 02 Sensors ready upon install.

ZSHO

Quote from: bpd1151 on April 05, 2019, 04:44:15 PM
Gaskets and hardware don't come supplied?

Regardless, new boxes of that size are pretty exciting. Enjoy them Z.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Only 4 Studs and Bolts supplied to Flex pipe . Z

76fomoco

I would like to have a set from my table too as fine art work! but mine are hidden under the car  :(    You can reuse all the metal gaskets from the factory install without problem. I would hit the bolts with a bit of penetrating oil to help before removal of the stockers tho. Also a bit of anti seize on the O2 sensors is a good Idea for future removal if needed. I also put in new #1 O2's as mine had 50K miles and it was 200.00 more (100 each) from the dealer.

Now I wish I could get a 3rd cat delete bolt in sized in the same as the 2.5 to match. or is it not worth it?
2013 PP AJP E30 160 TS, sp542 plugs, 3 bar, PPE catted DP's, GH IC, GH turbos, XDI-35, EPP hot and intake
Best 3-29-21  11.85 with 3000 DA
DA trap best 117.96
E30 = 492 whp, 536 wtq
E30+meth 498 whp, 539 wtq

18SHO

Quote from: ZSHO on April 05, 2019, 05:01:27 PM
The PPE Catted DP arrived today via Fed ex and must admit they are made from High quality steel with custom made mandrel Bends.Z   :)
Hardware included with the exception of Gaskets and Decals.

Those things are really a work of art , I wouldn't want them to be under the car suffering from our NY road salt ! The performance gain must be incredible
2018 SHO PP factory stock for now
AJPTURBO E30 tune stock plugs .028 gap
5.25.19 12.53 @ 112.96 1.85 60FT 1850 DA 71 F
Best trap 113.61

TopherSho

Quote from: 18SHO on April 05, 2019, 06:02:05 PM
Quote from: ZSHO on April 05, 2019, 05:01:27 PM
The PPE Catted DP arrived today via Fed ex and must admit they are made from High quality steel with custom made mandrel Bends.Z   :)
Hardware included with the exception of Gaskets and Decals.

Those things are really a work of art , I wouldn't want them to be under the car suffering from our NY road salt ! The performance gain must be incredible

I wonder if i can sneak these into by engine rebuild :P
2010 non-pp, 98k miles, 3-bar,  .026 plugs, SNOW-KIT STG1, AJPTurbu tune#35, 15.5+psi
Best 0-60 public road 4.35s
Best 1/4 of 12.61 no DA correction

ZSHO

:bigthanx: To Mike.B @ www.ecopowerparts.com for the Fine Quality craftsmanship DP and To Paul @ Ppengineering.com :thumb:

I'm leaning on the new Intake which looks Stellar in Design and aesthetics. Z

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

SM105K

"M" 2013 SHO PP | AJPTurbo E30 Tune | FS HPFP | Stock IC with Ice Water DIY Sprayer | PPE Downpipes | Custom Magnaflow Resonator | 3rd Cat Delete | Derale Upgraded Trans Cooler | Dicunzolo Gen2 Trans Mounts| EPP Noisemaker Eliminator | MSD Coil Over Plugs | SP-542's | UPR Dual Valve Catch Can | K&N Drop In | Power Stop Slotted and Drilled Rotors with Stock PP Pads | H&R Springs  | AVS Flush Deflector | 802SHO Custom Splitter | Duraflex Chin Spoiler | Curva Concept C7's | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber | 411 HP and 546 TQ |

"The Fukus" 2013 Focus ST | Boomba BOV | FSWerks Short Shifter | Power Stop Brakes | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber |